Will Ted Cruz's Lies End His Presidential Run

• I don't know/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was not your tactic liar. You started digging rabbit holes and I didn't go down them so in your pathetic attempt to derail this thread you try to claim that your deliberate attempt to derail this thread is perfectly fine because there is a forum here where dishonest tactics like yours are not allowed.

What you are really saying is that on this forum assholes like you can lie and shit talk all you want and honesty is not important. I'm not making up any rules and you know liar. I'm merely referring to common decency, something you apparently lack.

Back to the point of the thread:

Ted Cruz is vulgar man and a serial liar.

Ted got caught in another major set of lies.
Half True - 9
Mostly False - 21
False - 25
Pants on Fire - 5

The fact is, Ted Cruz only tells the complete truth 5% of the time.

Given the seriousness and the sheer volume of Ted Cruz's lies and his allergy to the truth, the likelihood of him winning the GOP nomination is slim and none. As bad as Ted is and he's bad, his supporters are worse.
If You TeaBagger want to go down on a Rabbits hole that IS entirely up to you. But keep it to yourself okay?

Maybe you should get a uterus implanted in your ass so that when Ted Cruz cornholes you you can give birth to little Teds every time you take a shit.

CA5bhK6WAAAZGQK.jpg
You are a FAKE internet persona. Most likely whore support for Hillary. You are barely worthy a snicker. You have NO style No tact and NO talent.

You are just as worthless as rderp or DotC#nt. I am sure we will see a LOT of your work in our forum set up for the mentally ill.

Let's see loser you responded. Truth gets under your skin big time.

pwned_1_.jpg
Yeah, right. Take a look at my stats vs yours. Or yours vs ANYBODY. You ain't pawned shit BOY. No run back to your happy place before I slap you upside the head with my cyber dick. PUNK.

OWL-0056-010615-what-you-really-need-to-know-about-HBP.jpg

It does my heart good knowing that the truth damages people like you.

No, dummy, my 'tactic' was pointing out that there is a zone for structured debate. It's not a tactic it's a fact.

People here are not going to be hemmed in by your rules. Period. In other words, they're not going to fall for your tactic of defining the conversation within your established boundaries so you can score cheap points; because they're not as dumb as you, in your ignorant arrogance, assumed they are.

There are plenty of folks smarter than you here on both sides of the political aisle. That you choose to pick now to assert your 'big league status' is hilarious actually and makes me think that your spider man footie pajamas are cutting off the flow of blood to your head.

That was not your tactic liar. You started digging rabbit holes and I didn't go down them so in your pathetic attempt to derail this thread you try to claim that your deliberate attempt to derail this thread is perfectly fine because there is a forum here where dishonest tactics like yours are not allowed.

What you are really saying is that on this forum assholes like you can lie and shit talk all you want and honesty is not important. I'm not making up any rules and you know liar. I'm merely referring to common decency, something you apparently lack.

Back to the point of the thread:

Ted Cruz is vulgar man and a serial liar.

Ted got caught in another major set of lies.
Half True - 9
Mostly False - 21
False - 25
Pants on Fire - 5

The fact is, Ted Cruz only tells the complete truth 5% of the time.

Given the seriousness and the sheer volume of Ted Cruz's lies and his allergy to the truth, the likelihood of him winning the GOP nomination is slim and none. As bad as Ted is and he's bad, his supporters are worse.
If You TeaBagger want to go down on a Rabbits hole that IS entirely up to you. But keep it to yourself okay?

Maybe you should get a uterus implanted in your ass so that when Ted Cruz cornholes you you can give birth to little Teds every time you take a shit.

CA5bhK6WAAAZGQK.jpg
You are a FAKE internet persona. Most likely whore support for Hillary. You are barely worthy a snicker. You have NO style No tact and NO talent.

You are just as worthless as rderp or DotC#nt. I am sure we will see a LOT of your work in our forum set up for the mentally ill.

One more thing to raise your blood pressure to dangerously high levels. In North Carolina a Red State Hillary beats Canada Ted Cruz.

clinton_cruz.png
As I have already stated FLEA BAGGER I am a TRUMP supporter.
And YOU suck dick. So I will keep supporting TRUMP and YOU can keep sucking cock. We clear now FLEA BAGGER?

Not your rules? Then wtf are you doing telling people what to post and what not to. Did you mistake this political message board for a tea party at the tennis club?

:lol:

Someone calls you out for a logical faux pas, and all you can respond with is "who are you to tell me what to say"? Man, you've proven yourself to be one of the biggest idiots on the board, and you don't even have 500 posts yet. That's impressive.

When Ted wins LIE of the year like your Dear liar in Chief, let us know. K thanks

Not your rules? Then wtf are you doing telling people what to post and what not to. Did you mistake this political message board for a tea party at the tennis club?

Someone calls you out for a logical faux pas, and all you can respond with is "who are you to tell me what to say"? Man, you've proven yourself to be one of the biggest idiots on the board, and you don't even have 500 posts yet. That's impressive.

You've got no idea what you're talking about. I think if you go back through this thread and look again at this supposed 'logical faux pas' you'll realize it was no such thing.

I could explain it but if you're too dumb or lazy to read what you're posting on before sticking your foot in your mouth that's not my problem.

You've got no idea what you're talking about. I think if you go back through this thread and look again at this supposed 'logical faux pas' you'll realize it was no such thing.

I could explain it but if you're too dumb or lazy to read what you're posting on before sticking your foot in your mouth that's not my problem.

:dig:

:dig:

Ahhh an emoticon. My, you must be super smart indeed.

We all know that RWNJs hate abortion AND children. Ted is no different. He sent water to anti-abortion nutters in Flint but not one drop to children.

His obvious desire to harm children will cement his support.

We all know that RWNJs hate abortion AND children. Ted is no different. He sent water to anti-abortion nutters in Flint but not one drop to children.

His obvious desire to harm children will cement his support.

The only people who like Cruz are retards and lowlifes. Republican Senator Richard Burr of NC said that he'd vote for Bernie Sanders before he'd vote for Cruz. Ted is pure evil.

...the thing is a disaster

not to a demoncrat/liberliar!! they feeeel it has saved the health care system, and most of them still feeeeel they can keep their doctor/health care insurance plan.

fools one and all!! :up:

Deep down they know it's a disaster but loyalty to party prevents them from admitting it

More people approve of Obamacare. More people are liking it since its implementation in spite of the litany of lie by lying liars like Ted Cruz

wje75vd3xumhxgycu3vzgg.png

I don't know why anyone would need to lie to attack ObunglesCare....the thing is a disaster[/QUOT Waited for Ted Cruz and Marco to outline an option for health insurance coverage. Both stalled in giving an answer. I can understand why Trump backed out of Debate. Didn't want to be at the "Republican Funeral."

Politifact Texas has found 67% of the Cruz comments they've questioned to be untruthful. The man is a pathological liar, yet claims to be devoutly Christian. Pretty sad.
I am not a Psychologist- BUT: "I feel that Ted has had some serious TRAUMA in his life! For want of a better word; Ted was raised by "Gypsies." His father abandoned his mother; coming back to her in 1976? Supposedly; they were divorced around 1997. His father remained both a Cuban and Canadian citizen until 2005 (Why? Rafael says because he was lazy.) Not much is said about Ted's mother. Ted followed in his father's footsteps regarding registering for Selective Service in the U.S. (Both registered outside of the required time.) After Ted's father, Rafael, registered for the "Draft" in 1967 (he had been in the U.S. since 1957 and should have registered after his Student Visa ran out) and then decided to skip off to Canada (Draft Dodger.) Ted was born in Canada (December 1970). Ted's birth was not immediately registered in CANADA. Probably? because Ted's parents were not legally married. That would have made Ted; illegitimate! Ted's parents returned to the U.S. after the Vietnam War was over. At this time; U.S. immigration authorities weren't closely focusing in on "Illegal Aliens" entering the U.S.. Ted's father was the husband of a U.S. Citizen, but this would not preclude him from registering as a "Foreign National." Around age 17, Ted's parents divorced (1997.) Ted would have been around 17 at this time. Where am I going with all this? I personally feel that Ted was/is "Co-Dependent". His focus on the "Rule of Law" is an attempt to gain some sort of control over what was/is, uncontrollable. Some people use Religion to overcome Trauma. I believe that Ted is such a person. This does not make him a bad person. I believe that basically he is a good person/father/son. The question is: "Does his personal history make him a good candidate for POTUS?" That is a question which will be answered shortly.

I don't know why anyone would need to lie to attack ObunglesCare....the thing is a disaster[/QUOT Waited for Ted Cruz and Marco to outline an option for health insurance coverage. Both stalled in giving an answer. I can understand why Trump backed out of Debate. Didn't want to be at the "Republican Funeral."
The whole purpose(s) behind The Affordable Healthcare Act: 1.) Allow every Citizen the ability to obtain Health Insurance; 2.) Make everyone RESPONSIBLE for obtaining same. The past financial drain on public hospitals to provide care for everyone; irregardless of whether or not a patient is able to pay for services, is a critical issue. The Act, combined with current Medicaid monies allowed to states, is a national intent to help resolve many healthcare issues. Unfortunately, 20 or so States have refused appropriated Medicaid monies. Ironically, these subject States are currently controlled by Republicans. The main excuse given for refusal is: the fact that these States are worried that they will become responsible for the health care of their citizens. Duh!... Republicans want the Federal Government to relinquish much of it's supposed control. They promote "States Rights", yet are unwilling to take on the responsibility associated for same. Prior to the Act, the U.S. was the only major country not providing healthcare to all of it's Citizens Given: "the Act is not now perfect.". But, it is an attempt to begin the "Process."

3848013_370.jpg

Canadian born Ted Cruz can't seem to tell the truth even if his miserable life depends on it but his latest lie may finally be the lie that ends him politically.

Liar Ted recently claimed that he lost his health insurance and he blamed Obama.

Not since Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have we seen a more prolific liar than Canadian born Ted Cruz. It's too bad that liar Ted did not take a 100 mph hockey puck to his lying throat because had that happened we would not have to spend half our lives fact checking this slick lying criminal.

Ted Cruz’s recent claim in New Hampshire that he does not have health insurance has been revealed to be a complete and total lie. It turns out that Cruz and his family have always had coverage.

While campaigning in New Hampshire on Thursday, Sen. Cruz claimed that he was currently without health insurance, “You know who one of those millions of Americans who’s lost their health care because of Obamacare? That would be me. I don’t have health care right now. I had purchased an individual policy, and Blue Cross Blue Shield canceled all their individual policies in the state of Texas effective December 31st. So our health care got canceled. We got a notice in the mail. Blue Cross Blue Shield was leaving the market.”
His didn’t make sense because people don’t get only a single letter in the mail and dropped. What Cruz was describing did not sound real because it wasn’t.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the Cruz campaign was forced to admit that he had been moved to another plan.

Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said Friday that Mr. Cruz’s insurance broker had told him that he lost his health coverage when his Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas preferred provider organization or PPO, policy terminated on Dec. 31.

But Mr. Cruz had in fact been automatically enrolled by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas in another, narrower-network “health maintenance organization” plan that kept him covered in January.

Customers don’t get one letter and dropped. If the customer does not pick a new plan in the marketplace, their insurance provider moves them to a new plan automatically.

Like most establishment Republicans, Cruz has to lie to attack the Affordable Care Act. Since the law is working, the GOP has to lie and invent dire circumstances to paint a picture of failure.

0039f47064357408905758810c78c890.jpg

The truth about Ted Cruz’s health insurance situation actually and unfortunately makes the case for Obamacare. Cruz was not tossed off of his insurance. He was not left uninsured. Unlike the old system, his insurance company didn’t get to drop him and say sorry about your luck.

Ted Cruz has no conscience. He will lie about anything if he thinks it will help get elected president. The problem with Cruz’s lie about Obamacare is that it proves that the law is working.

3848013_370.jpg

Canadian born Ted Cruz can't seem to tell the truth even if his miserable life depends on it but his latest lie may finally be the lie that ends him politically.

Liar Ted recently claimed that he lost his health insurance and he blamed Obama.

Not since Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have we seen a more prolific liar than Canadian born Ted Cruz. It's too bad that liar Ted did not take a 100 mph hockey puck to his lying throat because had that happened we would not have to spend half our lives fact checking this slick lying criminal.

Ted Cruz’s recent claim in New Hampshire that he does not have health insurance has been revealed to be a complete and total lie. It turns out that Cruz and his family have always had coverage.

While campaigning in New Hampshire on Thursday, Sen. Cruz claimed that he was currently without health insurance, “You know who one of those millions of Americans who’s lost their health care because of Obamacare? That would be me. I don’t have health care right now. I had purchased an individual policy, and Blue Cross Blue Shield canceled all their individual policies in the state of Texas effective December 31st. So our health care got canceled. We got a notice in the mail. Blue Cross Blue Shield was leaving the market.”
His didn’t make sense because people don’t get only a single letter in the mail and dropped. What Cruz was describing did not sound real because it wasn’t.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the Cruz campaign was forced to admit that he had been moved to another plan.

Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said Friday that Mr. Cruz’s insurance broker had told him that he lost his health coverage when his Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas preferred provider organization or PPO, policy terminated on Dec. 31.

But Mr. Cruz had in fact been automatically enrolled by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas in another, narrower-network “health maintenance organization” plan that kept him covered in January.

Customers don’t get one letter and dropped. If the customer does not pick a new plan in the marketplace, their insurance provider moves them to a new plan automatically.

Like most establishment Republicans, Cruz has to lie to attack the Affordable Care Act. Since the law is working, the GOP has to lie and invent dire circumstances to paint a picture of failure.

0039f47064357408905758810c78c890.jpg

The truth about Ted Cruz’s health insurance situation actually and unfortunately makes the case for Obamacare. Cruz was not tossed off of his insurance. He was not left uninsured. Unlike the old system, his insurance company didn’t get to drop him and say sorry about your luck.

Ted Cruz has no conscience. He will lie about anything if he thinks it will help get elected president. The problem with Cruz’s lie about Obamacare is that it proves that the law is working.

Ted entered the "Fray" under the auspices of the "Tea Party (TP)." A better name would have been "The Know Nothings." The latter being a group which stalled the construction of the "Washington Monument." The TP has absolutely not provided any plausible solution(s) to the supposed ills of our country. They have promoted Anarchy within their own Party; forcing Obama to exert his Presidential Powers, for resolution of national issues. I don't necessarily agree 100% with all of the President's decisions, but at least SOMEBODY IS DOING SOMETHING! It's high time that Congress started doing it's job!

Forum List

Back