Will They Ever Learn?

Can't you understand I don't want Palestinians killed? I want them freed from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions keeping them in Israel.

So then you would prefer us Americans die instead in routing out Middle East Muslim terrorists? Not me.

Spoken like a true Nazi...

Just carpet bomb Gaza and wherever under they either all die or surrender unconditionally, like Japan. Problem solved.

Is there anything you can suggest for Israel to free the Palestinians?

Can't you understand I don't want Palestinians killed? I want them freed from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions keeping them in Israel.

So then you would prefer us Americans die instead in routing out Middle East Muslim terrorists? Not me.

Just carpet bomb Gaza and wherever under they either all die or surrender unconditionally, like Japan. Problem solved.

Is there anything you can suggest for Israel to free the Palestinians?

Going back to Europe, Russia, the US and wherever they came from and give the people back their land, would probably work.

The way to win a war against your Middle East Muslim terrorists is to help the local resident non terrorists to route out their own terrorists. If they don't agree to do it, just announce that they to will be killed if we have tto do it.

Spoken like a true Nazi...

We could get the fuck out of the Middle East and stop our civilian slaughters there and helping others slaughter civilians! Some of us are only disgusted by all our baby killing!

sherri is getting more and more like the nazis of the 1930s who were licking adolf abu ali's
shit. In very recent times---just in the past 50 years ---tens of millions died in genocides ---she wants more -----millions of babies dead in the dust is not enough for her. What
should the decent people of the world do according to sherri? just shit on them in honor
of allah, isa, and the rapist pig and for the DELIGHT OF SHERRI

the blood of hundreds of millions is on the heads of people like sherri ----I could just
imagine her happily munching on roasted chick peas while humans got gnawed to death
in the roman circuses----back then when her roman heroes were murdering people
for the entertainment of people just like her

Sure happy to see Sherri all pissed off rather than me. Can you imagine what miserable lives Israel's enemies must endure 24/7 with all those Zionists here in the USA?

sherri is getting more and more like the nazis of the 1930s who were licking adolf abu ali's
shit. In very recent times---just in the past 50 years ---tens of millions died in genocides ---she wants more -----millions of babies dead in the dust is not enough for her. What
should the decent people of the world do according to sherri? just shit on them in honor
of allah, isa, and the rapist pig and for the DELIGHT OF SHERRI

the blood of hundreds of millions is on the heads of people like sherri ----I could just
imagine her happily munching on roasted chick peas while humans got gnawed to death
in the roman circuses----back then when her roman heroes were murdering people
for the entertainment of people just like her

Forum List

Back