Will There be Riots After the Furgason Grand Jury fails to Indict Wilson?

Will There be Riots After the Furgason Grand Jury fails to Indict Wilson?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes ($0-$100,000 in Damages)

• Yes ($100,000-$500,000 in Damages)

• Yes ($500,000-$1,000,000 in Damages)

• Yes ($1,000,000 - $5,000,000 in Damages)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes ($5,000,000-$25,000,000 in Damages)

• Yes ($25,000,000-$100,000,000 in Damages)

• Yes ($100,000,000-$500,000,000 in Damages)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes ($500,000,000-$1,000,000,000 in Damages)

• Yes ($1,000,000,000-$5,000,000,000 in Damages)

• Yes ($5,000,000,000 + in Damages)

• Total voters
Of course there will be riots.

Now each of needs to search our souls for an answer to the only important question?

"How can I profit from this?"

Indeed, if you are powerless to change the situation you might as well do what you legally can to profit from it. It's a Machiavellian world.

I don't see any white victimhood organizations begging for a welfare state and rushing out to defend white deviance. Indeed, if Mike Brown was white and Wilson was black no one, including white people, would care. White people don't care when their thugs get killed and will give the officer the benefit of the doubt almost every time.

Even if that police officer is black.

I would like to think not but the signs say yes. The agitators are already stirring up trouble even before the Grand Jury releases their verdict.
Add in the cable news agencies looking to up their ratings and it seems very likely there will be trouble. Just like anything else, Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Of course. But guessing the amount is ludicrous.

Awww come-on. The guessing is the fun part. The winners that guesses the closest will receive one of these. From any random intercity gas station of course.

btl_40oz.jpg

The rioters will receive those as well. At least the first few.

Indeed they will. Unfortunately for this guy they were out of 40's. Had to settle for cheap wine.

screen-shot-2014-08-13-at-9-16-08-am.png
Look at the pants drooping, and ask me why blacks get no "respect".

I would like to think not but the signs say yes. The agitators are already stirring up trouble even before the Grand Jury releases their verdict.
Add in the cable news agencies looking to up their ratings and it seems very likely there will be trouble. Just like anything else, Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Yes, but the "legitimate protestors" grant the agitators cover. They are therefore one in the same. We should not be tying up police resources for people to whine and allow the agitators to hide among them. If they had properly utilized the National Guard and sent everyone home before the verdict you would have not the damage we saw last night. But hey hey! Tonight's another night. I'll get my popcorn ready.

We see the far right racists trying to profit from their hatred for blacks.

How do they not?

But if you want examples, read this thread completely.

You are welcome.

Dudes ransacked their own neighbourhood. It doesn't get any more pathetic than that.

Forum List

Back