Will the Tea Party kill the GOP?

This is probably the most dangerous, and irresponsible thing I have ever hear said, period. I mean literally, in all of my years listening to, learning about, talking about politics, I have never heard something this idiotic. You are ready to destroy the entire country if you dont get your way? You have just made up this crazy notion in your head that the you are doing something that will help this country, but all your doing is ruining the Republican party.

Congress is at an approval rate of 5 percent because Tea Party members like Ted Cruz want to drag this country to hell in order to prove a point. You want to default on our debt because you don't understand economics, or basic counting. Really, what college did you go to? Who taught you to think this way? You must be old, because only someone who is going to die soon would care this little about the country they are leaving their children and grandchildren. But no, Ill have to take care of this and I wont get to retire, and I wont get Social Security, and I wont get medicare, all because you and your radical fundamentilist friends (terrorists) don't understand the consequences of your actions.

I am a Republican, a real Republican. a fiscal conservative who knows and understands that if we don't shed people like you from our party, democrats will win every election from here until we see how awful you people truly are. What is your definition of a RINO, please? You know who was the most conservative President of the past fifty years? The GOP God himself Ronald Reagan. You want conservationism right? Me too, and Reagan was about as conservative as they come, that is before the clown car came to Washington. The Tea Party makes Reagan look like FDR. The saddest thing I can think about is that, the greatest idol for the GOP in the last fifty years would have been booed off of the stage in last years GOP debates because of this BS RINO nonsense. It is sad and it disgusts me and I cannot wait until my generation takes over this party. I hope you are still alive to see it because it will be the thing that finally kills you.

You are a dinosaur even though tender in years.....what you fail to understand is those values you represent and what you believe the republican party should stand for have been dead for a decade at least.....we live in Revolutionary Times.....America is being destroyed....our forefarthers are turning over in their graves......wake up boy....cuz you just don't get it.

The Republican party as it now stands is irrelevant and dead in the water...it has no constituency to speak of...there are not enough rich east coast republicans to win a national election....not rocket science boy.

If you really want to know how the Republicans can regain the White House then you need to study up...find out why The White Working Class is the only hope for the Republican Party.

The GOP could win over minorities and moderates if we dropped the ludicrous policies that you believe in. If we could have just won over the moderates in the last election than we would have won. If we could have won over the youths, we would have won. The "base" forced Romney to drop all of his principles, like his stance on gay marriage, healthcare, guns, etc. and it made him look like a flip flopper and the GOP like we were clinging to the ideals of the 1950's. We need to modernize, adapt or die. My generation is the future of the GOP and we believe in a Republican party that is nothing like the Republican Party that you want to see. When we take office, the days of gay marriage bans, fighting abortion laws, legalizing assault rifles will find themselves on the backburners to real issues. We have a mountain of debt, no chance of social security, a slim shot at retirement and a disgusting mess to clean up left by the baby-boomers. We are going to change this party for the better. We are going to get our politicians back into office and we are going to change America's views of the GOP as an outdated party full of southern fools and old rich guys. We can't do it alone though, and either you are with us or you are against us, and there is no room for in-betweeners.

Just go join the democrat party or the Communist party, they both sound more to your uppity kind...

Everyone is saying the GOP is "fractured". It's not that bad.

Democrats work together and they are black, white, brown, Asian, gay, straight educated and conservative.

Republicans are still 90% white and they hate minorities. That keeps them more unified than anyone realizes.

You are a dinosaur even though tender in years.....what you fail to understand is those values you represent and what you believe the republican party should stand for have been dead for a decade at least.....we live in Revolutionary Times.....America is being destroyed....our forefarthers are turning over in their graves......wake up boy....cuz you just don't get it.

The Republican party as it now stands is irrelevant and dead in the water...it has no constituency to speak of...there are not enough rich east coast republicans to win a national election....not rocket science boy.

If you really want to know how the Republicans can regain the White House then you need to study up...find out why The White Working Class is the only hope for the Republican Party.

The GOP could win over minorities and moderates if we dropped the ludicrous policies that you believe in. If we could have just won over the moderates in the last election than we would have won. If we could have won over the youths, we would have won. The "base" forced Romney to drop all of his principles, like his stance on gay marriage, healthcare, guns, etc. and it made him look like a flip flopper and the GOP like we were clinging to the ideals of the 1950's. We need to modernize, adapt or die. My generation is the future of the GOP and we believe in a Republican party that is nothing like the Republican Party that you want to see. When we take office, the days of gay marriage bans, fighting abortion laws, legalizing assault rifles will find themselves on the backburners to real issues. We have a mountain of debt, no chance of social security, a slim shot at retirement and a disgusting mess to clean up left by the baby-boomers. We are going to change this party for the better. We are going to get our politicians back into office and we are going to change America's views of the GOP as an outdated party full of southern fools and old rich guys. We can't do it alone though, and either you are with us or you are against us, and there is no room for in-betweeners.

Just go join the democrat party or the Communist party, they both sound more to your uppity kind...

Why do you never have anything other to say then go join the democrats or something stupid like that? I dont think I have once heard you bring up your politics or what you want from the GOP. What are you even doing here if you cant talk about the basic tenants of being a Republican? I don't think you are a Republican because I haven't even heard you hint at what you think we are doing as a party or who you want to see run in 2016.. How do you plan on winning another major election? How do you want to see the tax code reformed? Really, Ill listen to anything other than your drivel about me being a communist when I dont even think you know what a communist is.

the GOP should give up on guns? wtf dude

No lol.. They need to give up the crazy things that they believe about guns. Stop acting like background checks and keeping them from certain people is an end of conversation concession that people are asking for. We have the Second Amendment and that isn't something that is up for debate, but we do live in a different world than the days of a well regulated militia (The end of the amendment is always left out of this discussion for some reason) All I want is for people to realize that our country commits more gun crimes per-capita than any other civilized nation, and that isn't a coincidence, we have a gun problem. Maybe its our culture of loving guns or whatever, but something needs to be done to ensure that only the truly responsible can posses firearms, and not be putting them in the hands of 16 year old kids in Chicago slums.

...Ted Cruz needs to gain control of this group and use it as a spring board for the Presidency.

Ted Cruz is a Democrat Presidential candidate's dream come true.

what kind of idiot filibusters a bill and then votes "YES" for it?

a Ted Cruz idiot, that's who.

a flee could run against Cruz in 2016 and win.

plus, he's not eligible to run for President as he was not born in an American territory.

he's not eligible to run for President as he was not born in an American territory
Yet shit-for-brains liberal Obama supporters like yourself have absolutly no problem in turning a blind eye and a deaf ear about Obama not being eligible to run for President, because he was never natural born.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

a flee could run against Cruz in 2016 and win.
BTW: Don't you mean a F L E A? Dumbass!
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back