Will the Tea Party kill the GOP?

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
Will they kill the GOP?

will they at least lead to the GOP losing the House?

it certainly looks like it.

Will they kill the GOP?

Irregardless.....as usual you are wrong..........some people have a talent for always being wrong....the truth of the matter is that the Tea Party is the only possible salvation for the Republican Party.....aka Ted Cruz. Deal wid it chump.

• Banned
Irregardless.....as usual you are wrong..........some people have a talent for always being wrong....the truth of the matter is that the Tea Party is the only possible salvation for the Republican Party.....aka Ted Cruz. Deal wid it chump.

Wrong.

The Tea Party is already killing the GOP.

That's why they lost Senate races in 2012 that they should have easily won.

That's why they won't win the governor's race in VA.

That's why they lost House seats in 2012.

Its why they may lose the House in 2014.

Will they kill the GOP?

Yes, the republicans are like the frog that you put in a pot of water and slowly heat it up. By the time the frog realizes what's happening, he's been cooked.

This current group of Repubs just don't understand what is happening to them.

Will they kill the GOP?

I don't care if they do. The tyranny of your party being in total charge will separate the masses creating more hate and division until someday the whole mess will just reach critical mass. The GOP is a pile of filth who abandoned their conservative values and now we're going to destroy them and/or the entire country if necessary. Call it scorched earth. I always like turning a negative into a positive.

Will they kill the GOP?

I don't care if they do. The tyranny of your party being in total charge will separate the masses creating more hate and division until someday the whole mess will just reach critical mass. The GOP is a pile of filth who abandoned their conservative values and now we're going to destroy them and/or the entire country if necessary. Call it scorched earth. I always like turning a negative into a positive.

Good to see someone else who knows whats what.

• Banned

"we're", not going to do anything but whine, moan, bitch, pound their chests, and scream to high heaven from their basement apartment while slapping keys on da computer.

...and that's about it.

seriously, every time some Tea Bagger threatens revolution, I laugh a little harder.

:)

Wrong.

The Tea Party is already killing the GOP.

That's why they lost Senate races in 2012 that they should have easily won.

That's why they won't win the governor's race in VA.

That's why they lost House seats in 2012.

Its why they may lose the House in 2014.

No one has been more critical of the Tea Party than myself....but I was speaking of their potential....aka Ted Cruz and the next Presidential election.

It is the Republicans themselves who have shot themselves in the heart with their liberal/moderate pc bullshite.

The tea party is the only possible salvation for that increasingly irrelevant party.............Irregardless The Tea Party is Hard to Define as of yet....if they are going to be relevant ...they must get real....aka....become a real party, get organized and elect a leader.

They have a golden opportunity...just a question of whether or not they will seize it. Obama's popularity is down to a 37% approval rating and going lower...so people are beginning to see the democrats are just as big a fraud as the republicans.

The Tea Party doesn’t exist as a real party and there is much confusion in the ranks. There are super-rich people like The Koch brothers or Sheldon Adelson who hate paying taxes and don’t like government regulations. They have funded various super-PACs and astroturf groups with Tea Party labels. Then there are people like Ron Paul and various other libertarians who run Tea Parties here and there (and they may or may not favor things like marriage equality or legalizing marijuana or abortion rights). A third group is the evangelicals who want to ban things like abortion and LGBT marriage and birth control and shariah law and so on.

Calling it THE Tea party – makes it sounds like it’s a single political party or a single legitimate group. It’s not. It’s just a label used by Unhappy Republicans fed up with the political correctness of the fat cat liberal east coast republicans and their death grip on the party.

Basically it’s an unorganized group of people who know things are not right but so far have not coalesced into a force of much significance.

Ted Cruz needs to gain control of this group and use it as a spring board for the Presidency.

• Banned
...Ted Cruz needs to gain control of this group and use it as a spring board for the Presidency.

Ted Cruz is a Democrat Presidential candidate's dream come true.

what kind of idiot filibusters a bill and then votes "YES" for it?

a Ted Cruz idiot, that's who.

a flee could run against Cruz in 2016 and win.

plus, he's not eligible to run for President as he was not born in an American territory.

In a way, the answer is yes, but in another way, no. The tea party is very sucessfull in stirring up reactionaries in red conclaves in order to win House of Rep elections. However, they are destroying any chance that the GOP might have had in electing a GOP president. What the Iowa and Nebraska voters love, both coasts and the majority of the voters in general consider as flakes.

....which they are....

...Ted Cruz needs to gain control of this group and use it as a spring board for the Presidency.

Ted Cruz is a Democrat Presidential candidate's dream come true.

what kind of idiot filibusters a bill and then votes "YES" for it?

a Ted Cruz idiot, that's who.

a flee could run against Cruz in 2016 and win.

plus, he's not eligible to run for President as he was not born in an American territory.

The election of Obama pretty much did away with the birther issue>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yes, Ted Cruz Likely Eligible to be President

Yes, Ted Cruz Likely Eligible to be President

Will they kill the GOP?

This is probably the most dangerous, and irresponsible thing I have ever hear said, period. I mean literally, in all of my years listening to, learning about, talking about politics, I have never heard something this idiotic. You are ready to destroy the entire country if you dont get your way? You have just made up this crazy notion in your head that the you are doing something that will help this country, but all your doing is ruining the Republican party.

Congress is at an approval rate of 5 percent because Tea Party members like Ted Cruz want to drag this country to hell in order to prove a point. You want to default on our debt because you don't understand economics, or basic counting. Really, what college did you go to? Who taught you to think this way? You must be old, because only someone who is going to die soon would care this little about the country they are leaving their children and grandchildren. But no, Ill have to take care of this and I wont get to retire, and I wont get Social Security, and I wont get medicare, all because you and your radical fundamentilist friends (terrorists) don't understand the consequences of your actions.

I am a Republican, a real Republican. a fiscal conservative who knows and understands that if we don't shed people like you from our party, democrats will win every election from here until we see how awful you people truly are. What is your definition of a RINO, please? You know who was the most conservative President of the past fifty years? The GOP God himself Ronald Reagan. You want conservationism right? Me too, and Reagan was about as conservative as they come, that is before the clown car came to Washington. The Tea Party makes Reagan look like FDR. The saddest thing I can think about is that, the greatest idol for the GOP in the last fifty years would have been booed off of the stage in last years GOP debates because of this BS RINO nonsense. It is sad and it disgusts me and I cannot wait until my generation takes over this party. I hope you are still alive to see it because it will be the thing that finally kills you.

Will they kill the GOP?

This is probably the most dangerous, and irresponsible thing I have ever hear said, period. I mean literally, in all of my years listening to, learning about, talking about politics, I have never heard something this idiotic. You are ready to destroy the entire country if you dont get your way? You have just made up this crazy notion in your head that the you are doing something that will help this country, but all your doing is ruining the Republican party.

Congress is at an approval rate of 5 percent because Tea Party members like Ted Cruz want to drag this country to hell in order to prove a point. You want to default on our debt because you don't understand economics, or basic counting. Really, what college did you go to? Who taught you to think this way? You must be old, because only someone who is going to die soon would care this little about the country they are leaving their children and grandchildren. But no, Ill have to take care of this and I wont get to retire, and I wont get Social Security, and I wont get medicare, all because you and your radical fundamentilist friends (terrorists) don't understand the consequences of your actions.

I am a Republican, a real Republican. a fiscal conservative who knows and understands that if we don't shed people like you from our party, democrats will win every election from here until we see how awful you people truly are. What is your definition of a RINO, please? You know who was the most conservative President of the past fifty years? The GOP God himself Ronald Reagan. You want conservationism right? Me too, and Reagan was about as conservative as they come, that is before the clown car came to Washington. The Tea Party makes Reagan look like FDR. The saddest thing I can think about is that, the greatest idol for the GOP in the last fifty years would have been booed off of the stage in last years GOP debates because of this BS RINO nonsense. It is sad and it disgusts me and I cannot wait until my generation takes over this party. I hope you are still alive to see it because it will be the thing that finally kills you.

You are a dinosaur even though tender in years.....what you fail to understand is those values you represent and what you believe the republican party should stand for have been dead for a decade at least.....we live in Revolutionary Times.....America is being destroyed....our forefarthers are turning over in their graves......wake up boy....cuz you just don't get it.

The Republican party as it now stands is irrelevant and dead in the water...it has no constituency to speak of...there are not enough rich east coast republicans to win a national election....not rocket science boy.

If you really want to know how the Republicans can regain the White House then you need to study up...find out why The White Working Class is the only hope for the Republican Party.

what do you mean?

you all have had them killed and dead every week since the Dear Leaders election

and damn if the people didn't still take away the Kings purse, TWICE....they are smarter than you people...lol

you better hope your obsessions don't kill you

the TP is already killing the GOP.

they may lose the House in 2014, all due to the TP.

well, sir, you are an idiot
but you are free to your bidding
carry on

You are a dinosaur even though tender in years.....what you fail to understand is those values you represent and what you believe the republican party should stand for have been dead for a decade at least.....we live in Revolutionary Times.....America is being destroyed....our forefarthers are turning over in their graves......wake up boy....cuz you just don't get it.

The Republican party as it now stands is irrelevant and dead in the water...it has no constituency to speak of...there are not enough rich east coast republicans to win a national election....not rocket science boy.

If you really want to know how the Republicans can regain the White House then you need to study up...find out why The White Working Class is the only hope for the Republican Party.

The GOP could win over minorities and moderates if we dropped the ludicrous policies that you believe in. If we could have just won over the moderates in the last election than we would have won. If we could have won over the youths, we would have won. The "base" forced Romney to drop all of his principles, like his stance on gay marriage, healthcare, guns, etc. and it made him look like a flip flopper and the GOP like we were clinging to the ideals of the 1950's. We need to modernize, adapt or die. My generation is the future of the GOP and we believe in a Republican party that is nothing like the Republican Party that you want to see. When we take office, the days of gay marriage bans, fighting abortion laws, legalizing assault rifles will find themselves on the backburners to real issues. We have a mountain of debt, no chance of social security, a slim shot at retirement and a disgusting mess to clean up left by the baby-boomers. We are going to change this party for the better. We are going to get our politicians back into office and we are going to change America's views of the GOP as an outdated party full of southern fools and old rich guys. We can't do it alone though, and either you are with us or you are against us, and there is no room for in-betweeners.

Forum List

Back