Will the pyramids of Egypt go the way of the bamiyan statues?

The pharaohs were gods [god kings] reflected in the grandeur of the pyramids which were their tombs.

There are many defined Egyptian gods and goddesses.... and temples to them. Pharaohs though called gods...were not gods that would (hopefully) be considered by the idiot. muslims...a threat. The pyramids are more of a burial chamber then religious symbol.

The pharaohs were indeed god kings and the pyramids their tombs with definite religious symbols. In fact, the pharoahs were buried along with food and personal effects for their after-life and were mummified fully clothed for their trips to the hereafter.

The muslimes are way too ignorant to even understand the historical and religious significance of the pyramids

The Egytians now don't give 2 shits about the Pyramids, all they care about is cheap hashish.

Must your muslime inferiority complex be so transparent? The ancient egyptians were a great people who established one of the earliest civilization in history.

You muslimes just destroy civilization with your terrorism and lack of intellect

You were enslaved by Pharao, genocided by Germans, ruled by Turks.
It's not me having an inferiority complex.

No bitch, you DO have an inferiority complex when it comes to Americans because you always post boring articles about Turkeys stupid economy and post your lame ass graphs to try and show that Turkey is relevant, if you didn't care what Americans think you wouldn't be here, and we both know that. You thirst for the approval and acceptance of Americans.

It was pretty idiotic to think that muslims would destroy the statues! But they did.

It's not just the pyramids though, they want to destroy all the art of "sinful" Egypt.

Today's news reports say museums are being looted.

muslimes in general and turkeys in particular are the biggest losers in the history of the world

Jstone's reality
baghdadbob1.jpg

Warren Buffett's reality: When you want brains, integrity, energy and imagination, Israel is the only stop you need to make in the middle east.

Your allah is a Zionist, stupid motherfucker! :lol:

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffett Congratulating Israeli Stef Wertheimer, Founder of Iscar, the Hugely Successful Israeli Company In Which Mr. Buffett Has Invested $4 Billion, For Winning The Dun & Bradsteet Leadership Excellence Award
Dun & Bradstreet couldn't have made a better choice and it's particularly impressive when someone is chosen for that award in Israel because the talent level is so high.

If you go to the Middle East looking for oil, you don't need to stop in Israel. But, if you're looking for brains, for energy, for integrity, for imagination, it's the only stop you need to make

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbX60Pktzsk]Warren Buffet on Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Iscar is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer You can go around the world and it's very impressive when a country of 7 million people turns out a business like this. I haven't seen anything like this in the United States. We were measuring Iscar against everything we see in the world.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7eb-fjQw5k]Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMKyh8l02tg&feature=related]ISCAR IMAGE-New ver.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I think it is a legit question, what say you?

For now members of the Nour (The Light) Salafist party, which won 20 per cent of the vote in recent elections, are talking about putting an end to the 'idolatry' represented by the pyramids.

Link:
The Salafist party's plan for the Pyramids - cover them in wax | Mail Online

article-2077964-0CAA9E3A000005DC-263_468x319.jpg

Never say never.... :eusa_whistle:

Remember this outrage? I do....
:mad:

bamiyandestruction.gif

Nothing good is going to come from the 'Arab Spring'..... NOTHING!

I swear these 13th century bastards will stop at nothing to insult modern man.

I don't know, destroying the Pyramids is a pretty big step, I know the Egyptians are a backwards and ignorant for the most part but the question is are they backwards and ignorant enough to want to destroy these Pyramids? I am sure some of the Islamists in Egypt would like to however I don't know if the Egyptians are that ignorant to do that, keep in mind tourism brings Egypt alot of money, if they destroy these things it will outrage the international community and they will lose alot of money from the tourism industry.

The pyramids are nothing but a huge pile of hewn stones.

So what's the big loss if they are torn down?

If the Egyptian people decide to destroy them so be it.

Their country and their land.

Who are we to say any different? :cool:

Egypt makes billions off the tourism trade, if they tear all this stuff down they will lose that cash flow. That is what its going to come down to in the end, regardless if this is just a pile of stones or what.

The pyramids to this day are viewed as wonders of the world and the ancient egyptians admired for their mathematical and engineering prowess.

The early egyptians built one of the first civilizations in history. muslimes try to destroy civilizations.

muslimes are envious of others' achievements which manfests itself as anger and bitterness over their own failed culture known only for terrorism, ignorance and backwardness

Egypt is destroyed by the muhammadan like every other country they have turned into a shithole

Last edited:
5,000 years ago, the ancient Egyptians contributed to the invention of farming. 5000 years later, arabized and islamized, Egypt, today, is known only for the lupin bean.

Arab Author Anwar Malek...
The Arabs are afflicted with fantasies and obsolete bravado. False, empty bravado, which does no good to anybody. The Arabs invented or discovered the zero--but what did they do with it? Some of them sat on it, some put it on their heads, while others wore it around their waists and began shaking their hips, their belies, and their breasts in order to sell to the world the idea that modern Arabs are doing something

Today, the Arabs constitute nothing but thousands of zeros to the left. The Arabs have lost their worth, their humanity, their culture, and everything. There is nothing to suggest that the Arabs can be relied upon to produce anything. This false bravado is deeply rooted in the Arabs to an unimaginable degree. It is so deeply rooted that the Arabs believe they can go to the moon. If you asked your viewers whether the Arabs would be able to reach the moon by 2015, they would say, "Yes, the Arabs will get to the moon" By Allah, the Arabs will not go more than a few hundred kilometers from their doorsteps.

In all honesty, the Arabs are backward and are not fit for civilization at all. I am talking about the Arabs of today who have begun to export shawarma, falafel and lupin beans to Europe and they purport to be bringing something Arab to Europe

the reality of the Arabs is one of defeat, hitting rock bottom We are defeated, politically and militarily and economically, socially, and even psychologically. We have a discourse of conspiracy, and we blame everything on others. Take Egypt--What does Egypt--that superpower--have to offer? Nothing, it is incapable of doing anything. It has nothing but lupin beans. It is incapable of anything.

Look at how the Arabs live in the West. By Allah, they are a bad example. If you hear about thieves, they are always Arabs. Whenever a young man harasses a girl on the streets of London or Paris, he turns out to be an Arab. All the negative moral values are to be found in the Arab individual
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world. - YouTube[/ame]

The natural instinct of civilizations is to build things. The natural instinct of islime is to destroy them

Its an outrage!

You, being a Muslim, should be outraged as well that this shit goes on in the name of 'Allah'.

Its an outrage!

You, being a Muslim, should be outraged as well that this shit goes on in the name of 'Allah'.
Why should I be outraged?

Even the Bible says about not to have idols in the land.

Although the Jews and Christians don't follow what the Bibles says:

Leviticus 26:1 "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God"

Its an outrage!

Leviticus 26:1 "Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God"

The pyramids were not idols, uneducated muslime [redundant]. The pyramids were tombs of the pharaohs.

The advanced mathematics and engineering entailed in the pyramids continue to amaze and baffle.

Your wife-beating, honor child killing sub-human muslimes don't build, they destroy

Last edited:

Its an outrage!

Stupid muslime, why do you idiots worship that black rock idol in the kabah that you think was a gift sent by your imaginary allah, which is only a meteorite?

You don't even know your own religion, fool. :lol:

Its an outrage!

I being a christian do not worship idols.... I worship The Lord - PERIOD.

The pyramids are'nt idols either. They are tombs, and a 'huge' part of history.

Jeez :cuckoo:

the Bibles says:

Not trying to ba an asshole here but then why is that structure in your avatar not only tolerated but revered?

The Copts are the only true Egyptians [Copt = Egypt]. The muslimes are excrement from arabia

the Bibles says:

Not trying to ba an asshole here but then why is that structure in your avatar not only tolerated but revered?

It should be bombed :eusa_whistle:

thskull.gif

and I am being an asshole

The pyramids were tombs for the Pharos who were worshiped as "Gods" by the egyptian people.

Thus they are burial sites of human idols and should be dismantled according to scripture.

btw Christian churches of all denominations have pictures and statues of Mary, the Saints, and Jesus.

Which are definitely graven images and idols and are against Biblical teaching.

2nd Commandment: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

The pyramids were tombs for the Pharos who were worshiped as "Gods" by the egyptian people.

Thus they are burial sites of human idols and should be dismantled according to scripture.

btw Christian churches of all denominations have pictures and statues of Mary, the Saints, and Jesus.

Which are definitely graven images and idols and are against Biblical teaching.

2nd Commandment: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

Stupid muslime, tombs are not idols. Copts, the only Egyptians, do not pray to the pyramids

Meanwhile, you idiots worship a black rock idol in that ridiculous kabah that is a meteorite. :lol:

Go to mosque and pray to the wife-beating and child honor killing pagan moon god allah

Last edited:

Forum List

Back