Will the looming global food shortage force an expansion of the Ukraine war?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
A global food shortage certainly could be a national security issue. At what point does it force other countries to intervene on behalf of Ukraine to break Russian blockades that are preventing the grain from getting out? Should the US get involved to feed its people? Sooner? Later?

We will be fine. Farmers have already expanded production. So, no. We dont need to get involved.
The ME and Africa might have problems though. They will be missing their corn, too.

We will be fine. Farmers have already expanded production. So, no. We dont need to get involved.
The ME and Africa might have problems though. They will be missing their corn, too.

Even parts of Europe will have issues. NATO will probably need to take some sort of action to clear the blockade

Ukraine better worry more than others. Now how will they get weapons?

Ah but Xiden negated their efforts with his high petroleum prices that are shutting down fertilizer production and causing farmers to park their tractors.\\

Ukraine better worry more than others. Now how will they get weapons?
What for? Hadn't the best answer of American isolationists been kinda 'it is non of our business what is going on thousands miles away'?

What for? Hadn't the best answer of American isolationists been kinda 'it is non of our business what is going on thousands miles away'?
It isnt any of our business. Not sure what that has to do with what i said though.

If vaxxed start dropping like flies then there might not be a food shortage, they might have planned it that way, seems obvious, less people, less food needed.

Forum List

Back