Will the life of Dwayne Wades' cousin matter?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Nykea Aldridge killed by a random stray bullet in Chicago, just like the thousands before her. Will the notoriety of her NBA star cousin make her life matter? We'll see if this senseless death gets the attention of Castille or Sterling. Doubtful. Oh BTW do you remember the name of the college student who was intentionally murdered on his own porch in Chicago a couple weeks ago? Yeah I didn't think so.

In I believe it was 2010 66 school aged children were shot and killed in Chicago....nobody remembers or cares but mention Sandy Hook and the wails of the left are endless.

Nykea Aldridge killed by a random stray bullet in Chicago, just like the thousands before her. Will the notoriety of her NBA star cousin make her life matter? We'll see if this senseless death gets the attention of Castille or Sterling. Doubtful. Oh BTW do you remember the name of the college student who was intentionally murdered on his own porch in Chicago a couple weeks ago? Yeah I didn't think so.

it only would have mattered if a white cop killed him. Other then that, he just another black guy killed by some other black guy.

it only would have mattered if a white cop killed him. Other then that, he just another black guy killed by some other black guy.

Bbbut black lives matter....yo. Well except in drive bys, abortions, etc. What a ridiculous farce

Forum List

Back