The secret relationship between Jews and Blacks

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Jews are the brains, Blacks are the brawn. The goal is the same: destroy the hated white man.

But in doing so, they demonstrate their short-sightedness. For in destroying the whites, they destroy the host, and on a long enough timeline, the parasites will die as well.

large.jpg

Jews are the brains, Blacks are the brawn. The goal is the same: destroy the hated white man.

But in doing so, they demonstrate their short-sightedness. For in destroying the whites, they destroy the host, and on a long enough timeline, the parasites will die as well.

200_s.gif

It's amazing how people who can't make an argument post stupid pictures with stupid things written on them.

So this is the kind of thing that gets an agree from ptbw. Good to know.

Any pro-white message without racial slurs should get an "agree" from everyone, not just me.

Any pro-white message without racial slurs should get an "agree" from everyone, not just me.
You think the jews and blacks are in league with each other, trying to get you. Now I feel bad for making fun of you. I didn't know you were ill.

You think the jews and blacks are in league with each other, trying to get you. Now I feel bad for making fun of you. I didn't know you were ill.

:itsok:

I feel sorry for that you can't even muster a comeback.

I feel sorry for that you can't even muster a comeback.

Everything's gonna be fine buddy. Keep your head up. :thup:

Neo Nazi spam bot.

Ignore list.

false .but you are just pretentious enough to think that.

I'm just saying how it is. I'm not white myself, but I can see where this is going. A white backlash is indeed coming.

Look, the jews and blacks are out to get whitey. It just can't get any clearer. You have your head in the ground if you don't see it.

Unfortunately whites were never the host. They were the late comers to the party of civilization. Then they turned into party wreckers.

Forum List

Back