Will the GOP drudge up Ronny for the umpteenth time in this convention?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have to be very careful not to race bait....hint hint....but I can see poor ol Ronny Reagan being lifted once again out of the grave to give the mindless...who comes in all colors...hint hint (yeah right), some measure of political fondness. I can see it now, Ronald saying things that are muffed over with Trumps words. I can see Ronny with a Trump hat on, pushing for more enrollments into Trump University and him pushing Trump steaks on the big screen.

Mark my words, no way in hell will this group of mixed nuts, which comes in all colors...yeah right....will miss the never ending opportunity to scoop up Ronny and make this guy their Fuher for the night.
578e3e931300002c0005eab5.png

I have to be very careful not to race bait....hint hint....but I can see poor ol Ronny Reagan being lifted once again out of the grave to give the mindless...who comes in all colors...hint hint (yeah right), some measure of political fondness. I can see it now, Ronald saying things that are muffed over with Trumps words. I can see Ronny with a Trump hat on, pushing for more enrollments into Trump University and him pushing Trump steaks on the big screen.

Mark my words, no way in hell will this group of mixed nuts, which comes in all colors...yeah right....will miss the never ending opportunity to scoop up Ronny and make this guy their Fuher for the night.
578e3e931300002c0005eab5.png

All Reagan did was defeat the nuclear powered Soviet Union without firing a shot.

Forum List

Back