Maine Gov stops bureaucrats from imposing trans bathroom rules

Nice one!
Fuck that commie crap. I mean, would you want YOUR daughter pissing beside a grown man that is mentally ill? I know I wouldn't!

Nice one!
Fuck that commie crap. I mean, would you want YOUR daughter pissing beside a grown man that is mentally ill? I know I wouldn't!
Grown man? Mentally Ill? How do they get in the girls bathroom at a school?
Actually, I'm glad our governor slowed things down on that reg, not because I've got anything against transgender children, but because many of our schools are very small and therefore very community oriented, and it is best for them to work out how the issue will be resolved in their school. The showers thing is the biggest problem, I would suspect, since all bathrooms have stalls.

Nice one!
Actually, I'm glad our governor slowed things down on that reg, not because I've got anything against transgender children, but because many of our schools are very small and therefore very community oriented, and it is best for them to work out how the issue will be resolved in their school. The showers thing is the biggest problem, I would suspect, since all bathrooms have stalls.
Touche lol
Still. Schools, malls, police dept; it doesn't matter.
The kid/adult is mentally ill. Regardless of age, I wouldn't want a male using the bathroom 2 feet from my daughter.

I think the Native Americans had the right idea; they considered what you call "perversion" as sacred. A person blessed with both a male and a female spirit.
I hear what you're saying about your daughter; I don't think you'd have to worry much, though, since the male considers himself a girl.
These incidents are very rare and I've never shared a bathroom with a male in drag, so I'm not one to talk I guess.

I think the Native Americans had the right idea; they considered what you call "perversion" as sacred. A person blessed with both a male and a female spirit.
I hear what you're saying about your daughter; I don't think you'd have to worry much, though, since the male considers himself a girl.
These incidents are very rare and I've never shared a bathroom with a male in drag, so I'm not one to talk I guess.
Doesn't matter what they consider themselves. The thing is, they are ill.
Just because it is rare, doesn't mean we should succumb to insane policies and envelope peoples mentality with "its ok, its NORMAL" bullshit.
I am all for helping illness. Not normalizing it.

Nice one!
There's no such thing as "transgender anyone" much less "transgender children".. It's child abuse, pure and simple that any child would be encouraged to believe they are not who they were born as. Delusions start early by adult coercions. Preparing them to hack off healthy organs later in life is rampant, disgusting, foul and insidious child abuse at the level that Guantanamo would blush at.. Case in point: Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

From the article in the OP:

The governor of Maine, Paul LePage, has stopped his administration from promulgating new rules that would punish schools that do not allow transgender students to use the restrooms, showers, and other accommodations of the opposite biological sex....
"It frankly irks me to see this happening,” said State Rep. Mattie Daughtry, D-Brunswick, and a strong advocate of using the state to further the transgender cause...."He’s basically holding hostage rules that not only protect our students but give clarity to our schools," Rep. Daughtry told the Maine Public Broadcasting Network. "The court case said clearly that students need to have access to a variety of safe spaces."....She believes school districts must not only have legal guidance, but the threat of legal punishment, in order to advance the LGBT movement's political agenda.

Yeah, everybody in the middle...vote democrat! NOT.

Just because it is rare, doesn't mean we should succumb to insane policies and envelope peoples mentality with "its ok, its NORMAL" bullshit.
The "illness" you are speaking of is as ingrained in them as your heterosexuality/male identity is ingrained in you. There is no amount of counseling, electro-shock therapy or hormone adjustment that would change who you are attracted to, or make you feel less like a guy. Nothing can change how they were born, or who they are, either. The culture can force them to sneak around and keep it secret, which is what has always been done in the past. Personally I think that's cruel, and what difference does it make to those of us in the maintream, anyway, what these unusual individuals do? I know--you don't want them sharing the bathroom with you or your daughters. Until this lawsuit came up, most schools were having these kids use a private faculty bathroom and no one was complaining.
You can't change LGBT souls. If you can't live and let live, you are condemning them to lives of loneliness, shame and misery. I don't think you're really that kind of person.

The "illness" you are speaking of is as ingrained in them as your heterosexuality/male identity is ingrained in you. There is no amount of counseling, electro-shock therapy or hormone adjustment that would change who you are attracted to, or make you feel less like a guy. Nothing can change how they were born, or who they are, either. The culture can force them to sneak around and keep it secret, which is what has always been done in the past. Personally I think that's cruel, and what difference does it make to those of us in the maintream, anyway, what these unusual individuals do? I know--you don't want them sharing the bathroom with you or your daughters. Until this lawsuit came up, most schools were having these kids use a private faculty bathroom and no one was complaining.
You can't change LGBT souls. If you can't live and let live, you are condemning them to lives of loneliness, shame and misery. I don't think you're really that kind of person.
I know. But we are talking about transgenders. They are mentally ill. Period.
I am all about helping them. But telling them its ok or its normal is bullshit. So is removing and/or adding artificial limbs. They still blow their heads off at a 20% rate..
They don't need pills or some religious nutbag to tell them bullshit. They need someone to talk to and love. REAL love. Not stupid shit to get them out of your face. And they need some fuckin confidence. If social concepts don't matter to them, why do they let it get to them?

I've pretty much thought this transgender stuff is a lot of hooey, but then I saw Chaz Bono on the tube recently. I dunno if he/she has had its plumbing redone or not, but Chaz looks a lot more like a guy than a lot of guys do.

They all pissed outside at that time though.

When my husband was at Saturn he came back from a vacation to find that a co worker Dean had decided to turn into Deana so he could be in a lesbian relationship. All members of all shifts were ordered for sensitivity training and your job is on the line if you even crack a joke.

Now at least when all the women flipped at Saturn and we are talking female car plant workers who could squeeze the balls off of the Administrative staff ordering that Deana would be allowed to use their washroom. .....ruh roh the revolution was on and Deana was given his own washroom.

It was a most interesting time to be sure.

Last edited:

They all pissed outside at that time though.
You do have a point there, dear.

When my husband was at Saturn he came back from a vacation to find that a co worker Dean had decided to turn into Deana so he could be in a lesbian relationship. All members of all shifts were ordered for sensitivity training and your job is on the line if you even crack a joke.

Now at least when all the women flipped at Saturn and we are talking female car plant workers who could squeeze the balls off of the Administrative staff ordering that Deana would be allowed to use their washroom. .....ruh roh the revolution was on and Deana was given his own washroom.

It was a most interesting time to be sure.
I'm glad I'm okay with the skin I was born in. As tinydancer points out, since the advent of indoor plumbing, it gets complicated.

Problem is, how do you know they really do consider themselves that? All they have is someones word to go on. Nothing else.

Forum List

Back