*Will Supreme Court Install McCain/Palin After Obama/Biden Get Canned This Year?*

*Should McCain and Palin Be Installed In Thier Proper Place As President & Vice Pres*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

*Will Supreme Court Install McCain/Palin After Obama/Biden Get Canned This Year?*

Given that state birth certificates are no longer considered proof, do we have irrefutable evidence that John McCain, Sarah Palin or even John Boehner were born in America and could comply with the "standards" demanded by the "birthers?"

1. They have thier BC's, did anyone say they didn't?
2. Ofcourse I have not seen them, but I wouldn't mind asking to see them.
3. And I'm sure they could provide.
4. Anyway, next election for President, you can bet your last dollor anyone who runs will have to have an American Birth Certificate. PERIOD!!!!!
5. That leaves Obama out.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I believe that the State of Hawaii has already confirmed that President Obama was
born there and that the US Supreme Court has refused to become embroiled in this "nuisance" case.

If Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate can be summarily dismissed by the "birthers," then the birth certificates of those born in the other 49 states are equally invalid.

That leaves McCain, Palin, Boehner and any other politician "out!"

1. You don't get around much, read a little bit, seems the new govenor of Hawaii, couldn't locate *Obama's Birth Certificate*, a *COLB* isn't the same thing.
2. Does that register?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. The only thing that can be done that's reasonable, is by default, McCain and Palin win, they were the one's who are legally able to hold the office, both being true blue Americans, with birth certificates.
2. So the *Supreme Court* will have to decide this one, and seeing that the election of 2008 was indeed stolen, stolen by Obama, not being rightful to hold this office due to not being born in America or of two America citizens in a military base on foreign lands, and there is no doubt about it, then by default the election *HAS* to automatically go to *McCain/Palin*, they win by default, its painfully obvious

Except that when McCain's citizenship was challenged (Hollander v. McCain) the plantiff submitted into evidence copies of McCains birth certificate showing that he was not born on a military base but was born in Colon, Panama which was neither in the Canal Zone nor on the Naval Base.

The case, IIRC, was dismissed for lack of standing.

McCain_Certificate_of_Birth.jpg

>>>>

Last edited:
God protect us from conspiracy theorists and Tea baggers who love the constitution, but just don't know the first thing about the constitution!

Who is teaching these morons civics lessons? Glenn Beck? Sarah Palin? Rush Limbaugh?

It further follows that these same idiots usually are anti-intellectualists as well.

God protect us from conspiracy theorists and Tea baggers who love the constitution, but just don't know the first thing about the constitution!

Who is teaching these morons civics lessons? Glenn Beck? Sarah Palin? Rush Limbaugh?

It further follows that these same idiots usually are anti-intellectualists as well.

Looks like bodecea's got some help swinging the broad brush.

Sorry bout that,

4. The only thing that can be done that's reasonable, is by default, McCain and Palin win, they were the one's who are legally able to hold the office, both being true blue Americans, with birth certificates.
2. So the *Supreme Court* will have to decide this one, and seeing that the election of 2008 was indeed stolen, stolen by Obama, not being rightful to hold this office due to not being born in America or of two America citizens in a military base on foreign lands, and there is no doubt about it, then by default the election *HAS* to automatically go to *McCain/Palin*, they win by default, its painfully obvious

Except that when McCain's citizenship was challenged (Hollander v. McCain) the plantiff submitted into evidence copies of McCains birth certificate showing that he was not born on a military base but was born in Colon, Panama which was neither in the Canal Zone nor on the Naval Base.

The case, IIRC, was dismissed for lack of standing.

McCain_Certificate_of_Birth.jpg

>>>>

1. Oh, I'm crushed! NOT!!!!!!!
2. McCain was cleared to be on the ballot, (Was Obama properly vetted? No.) his mother amd father were Anericans. I'm sure they are gone by now. His parents were in armed services, so no matter if he wasn't born on base, his father was in active duty in Panama, so no conflict there.
3. This is apples and oranges, *CHECKMATE!!!!:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry 'bout that.

1. Obama is the Constitutionally elected President of the United States.
2. Using the Constitution solely, McCain was not eligible to run. The Republicans ran him anyway.
3. President Obama is a natural born American. John McCain was born in Panama.
4. It's telling that anyone supports a foreign born national as President.

Regards,
Sallow of the Wolf's Den.

2. McCain was cleared to be on the ballot, (Was Obama properly vetted? No.) his mother amd father were Anericans. I'm sure they are gone by now. His parents were in armed services, so no matter if he wasn't born on base, his father was in active duty in Panama, so no conflict there.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry, you are the one that said he had to be born to two citizen parents in the base.

Do you always move goal posts?

ETA - You do realize that military bases overseas are not considered U.S. soil for 14th Amendment purposes right?

(BTW - I think a child born to two United States Citizen parents is a Natural Born Citizen so McCain would have qualified. I'm just pointing out under *your* original goalposts - that McCain wouldn't.)

>>>>

Last edited:
Sorry 'bout that.

1. Obama is the Constitutionally elected President of the United States.
2. Using the Constitution solely, McCain was not eligible to run. The Republicans ran him anyway.3. President Obama is a natural born American. John McCain was born in Panama.
4. It's telling that anyone supports a foreign born national as President.

Regards,
Sallow of the Wolf's Den.
Where do you get that?

Looks like bodecea's got some help swinging the broad brush.

Ah...can you show where I have been using a broad brush? Because I wouldn't want to do so....and I can correct my post and apologize.

Sorry bout that

*****FROM THE DESK AND MIND OF OUR GREATEST THINKER CWN*****

1. This should be what every body should be thinking about now.
2. We can not allow Biden to be President, so when Obama goes, Joe goes too, that's a *no-brainer*.
3. And there's really no reason to have Bohner take this office, that's all we need is a cry-baby President, who has no nads to speak of, so he's out before we even consider it.
5. Obama's toast already, there's really no reason to keep trying to prop him up, he's done, all that has to happen is what's happening, and in a few months, he will have to be stripped from the Presidential Office.
6. I propose we make way for the *Real* President of the 2008 election, and his Vice President choice, Sarah Palin, its what we must do, and then while we are doing it, just wipe away these last two years as if they never happened, and they start fresh with four years, its what *The United States of America Supreme Court* must do, for respect of our laws, and our top office, *The President of the United States of America*.
7. Leave it to me, *CWN*, to come up with the answers to the problems before the problems reveal themselves.
8. Oh, and *Checkmate*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Time for the Birther's Whaaaaaaambulance to come rolling in........

Whaaaaaa.....whaaaaa.....whaaaaaaa!

But seriously thanks for the:lol::lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry, you are the one that said he had to be born to two citizen parents in the base.

Do you always move goal posts?

ETA - You do realize that military bases overseas are not considered U.S. soil for 14th Amendment purposes right?

(BTW - I think a child born to two United States Citizen parents is a Natural Born Citizen so McCain would have qualified. I'm just pointing out under *your* original goalposts - that McCain wouldn't.)

>>>>

a child born to ONE american citizen is a natural born citizen depending on when the last time the citizen lived here, i believe.

mccain would have been a citizen anyway b/c babies born to active duty servicemen on foreign soil are citizens.

this entire thread is just full of stupid... (not your post... the wacko o/p's premise)

Forum List

Back