Will Smith Is Onto The Game

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
GettyImages-4643377901-e1438619792153.jpg
http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/GettyImages-4643377901-e1438619792153.jpg

Actor Will Smith appears to believe as do I:

Will Smith believes everyone is prejudiced, but racism itself is actually rare.​

As I’ve often said, racism is an invented sin. Racism is not an original sin.

My proof: There is no mention of racism in the text of any of the major religions, or laws, judicial systems, cultures, or anywhere else. Not one religious leader, philosopher, or political thinker ever explored racism before the 20th century for one very good reason. RACISM DID NOT EXIST until it appeared when it was invented by race hustlers and dirty little moralists after the American Civil War ended.

Hatred always existed as did greed, envy, jealousy, and all of the rest of mankind’s character flaws. They are all too real, but not racism. Racism is nothing more than hatred’s latest disguise worn by some individuals for profit and privilege.

Smith is onto the game in this next excerpt:

“But there is a connotation with racism of superiority: You feel that your race generally is superior. And I have to say, I live with constant prejudice, but racism is actually rare — someone who thinks their race is superior.”

“I don’t want to work for them. I don’t want to work at that company. And the times I have come in contact with it, you get away from those people.”

Will Smith: ‘Racism Is Rare’
Kaitlan Collins
Entertainment Editor
10:29 AM 11/24/2015

Will Smith: ‘Racism Is Rare’

Racism is the sweetest long-running con job every black racist gets away with; i.e., the black race is morally superior to every other race. The entire scam was designed and executed to show that the black race is superior —— ergo, every black criminal, pervert, and murderer is morally superior to the entire race of white devils.

Finally, slavery is, and always was, about unpaid labor. The personality types in search of cheap labor are tearing down this country with illegal aliens. The proponents of open-borders have the same personality slave owners had throughout history.

Basically, the evolution of money says more about civilization’s long march than does the history of slavery. Note that for all of Communism’s philosophical idiocy this is the dumbest: Prostitution is the cornerstone of capitalism. I suspect that if you could return to the first cave dwellers you would find working girls putting their heels behind their ears for payment of one kind or another.

In truth, prostitution was the foundation of money eons ago regardless of every economic system that came and went. If the old Commies were right, sex for money would only exist in capitalist countries.

I'm an equal opportunity prejudiced person. I'm suspect of all races including my own. They need to be evaluated on an individual basis, and if that individual "wins" my approval, I don't care what race they are.

I'm an equal opportunity prejudiced person. I'm suspect of all races including my own. They need to be evaluated on an individual basis, and if that individual "wins" my approval, I don't care what race they are.

Now try that in English.

Now try that in English.

It is in English, you have a reading comprehension problem. Try a remedial reading class, like you maybe had in grammar school.

Forum List

Back