Will Smith given additional sanctions by Academy

Bullshit, moron. People are arrested every day for assault, battery, attempted murder, murder. Do you think he would have been arrested if he'd shot him instead of slapping him? I would say "use your head" buy it is evident you have a hat rack.

Moron thinks a slap and murdering someone is the same

Fuck I love this place... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He can if someone other than the victim witnessed it. Happens all the time.

Millions witness this.

According to the police they could not arrest him since Chris Rock choose not to press charges.

But I guess we can assume the USMB lawyers know more than they do

The incident involved one individual slapping another. The individual involved has declined to file a police report. If the involved party desires a police report at a later date, LAPD will be available to complete an investigative report."

They are both assaults punishable by jail time, moron. Just STFU, you are embarrassing yourself.

With one of them someone has to press charges, they do not with the other.

You are another failure of our public education system

Cannot be arrested without someone pressing charges
I've heard it said that in some cases, a victim doesn't have to press charges. The authorities can do it instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, ten years is too long. Three years would've been enough especially when the academy resignation was already done and approved of. Because of that happening, no further Oscars can be on the mantle.

I've heard it said that in some cases, a victim doesn't have to press charges. The authorities can do it instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, ten years is too long. Three years would've been enough especially when the academy resignation was already done and approved of. Because of that happening, no further Oscars can be on the mantle.

I am sure if he had beat him to a pulp they could have found a way to charge him. But not for a simple slap.

Though it may be debatable as to whether or not there is legal authority to arrest him without a complaint from the victim, he certainly deserves arrest, trial and punishment.

According to the police they could not arrest him since Chris Rock choose not to press charges.

But I guess we can assume the USMB lawyers know more than they do

The incident involved one individual slapping another. The individual involved has declined to file a police report. If the involved party desires a police report at a later date, LAPD will be available to complete an investigative report."
Could not or would not?

In Texas, if police have independent evidence that an assault occurred, they arrest and prosecute.

This is likely Hollywood privilege at play.

Forum List

Back