Will Republicans ever learn? Indiana governor to sign bill allowing business not to serve gays

Your MO is a constant spew of personal attacks.

Do you think that makes you look smart?
I think you should talk tough to me again. It's what you do....:D

A constant spew of idiocies and personal attacks is what you do. I understand though. What else can you do when facts and logic are ruled out?

Has she called you a faggot yet? You havent lived until a gay person uses faggot as a pejorative LOL
Sort of like when a Troll uses the word Troll as a pejorative LOL

Son, you are the troll. I mean seriously. Have you ever once even tried to honestly answer a question someone has asked you in a thread?
No, I'm not "the troll." Yes, I honestly answer questions all the time. Not every time, but most of the time.

DOMA was bad legislation demanded by Republicans

Thankfully, it was overturned by the courts.......most of it
Oh? Why did the democrats listen to republican demands? Why did Clinton bend over and sign it.

Clinton was an idiot

At the time, nobody envisioned that gay marriage would be actively pursued. But Republicans were afraid of it

Bad legislation any way you look at it
Yes.

Clinton shouldn't have signed it -- but even if he hadn't, it would have passed.

They had a veto-proof majority.
So? Clinton was against same sex marriage... he said so many times.

It was a different country 20 years ago

Very few, outside the gay community supported gay marriage

Ask Clinton what he thinks today? Ask Dick Cheney

I guess then I was among the very few.

I have never believed that gays should be denied the same rights as the rest of the population and have always supported gays right to be legally married.

I don't know anyone personally who doesn't share my belief. The only place I've ever encountered such bigotry is on line.

No, its reason for being is to protect the rights of businesses. And it wasnt introduced 10 years ago, for the same reason no law is introduced until it is needed, because duh it wasn't needed. Ten years ago there weren't gays who were actively looking for businesses that they could coerce into serving them. Today there are.

And , I already know you are going to deny that there are such gays out there, so let me save you the trouble and just inform you now that I will have no part of a conversation with a person who makes such claims. If you want to discuss the issue, fine. If you want to pretend gays haven't forced this to the front, find someone else to scream at.

How do you coerce a business into not serving you?

Like blacks coercing at a lunch counter?
It's the fault of those wanting to be treated like every other customer.

You have no right to be treated like every other customer you idiot. None of us do. It's up to the business owner to treat people how he wants to treat them, excepting abusing them, robbing them, killing them, that sort a thing.

It has NOTHING to do with gay and everything to do with personal liberty.

false.

Bullshit if its false.

Can I hang a sign outside my business that says "no jakes no jillians?"
You claimed that your business is a private business that does not sell directly to the public, if my memory serves. So yes you can hang that sign.

I think you should talk tough to me again. It's what you do....:D

A constant spew of idiocies and personal attacks is what you do. I understand though. What else can you do when facts and logic are ruled out?

Has she called you a faggot yet? You havent lived until a gay person uses faggot as a pejorative LOL

Son, you are the troll. I mean seriously. Have you ever once even tried to honestly answer a question someone has asked you in a thread?
No, I'm not "the troll." Yes, I honestly answer questions all the time. Not every time, but most of the time.

No you don't , I've never seen you respond to a factual point that counters your opinion. Other than to dismiss it.

Which is a shame, because I think you're a smart guy, bu that type of "debating" is pathetic and dishonest.

Oh? Why did the democrats listen to republican demands? Why did Clinton bend over and sign it.

Clinton was an idiot

At the time, nobody envisioned that gay marriage would be actively pursued. But Republicans were afraid of it

Yes.

Clinton shouldn't have signed it -- but even if he hadn't, it would have passed.

I have never believed that gays should be denied the same rights as the rest of the population and have always supported gays right to be legally married.

I don't know anyone personally who doesn't share my belief. The only place I've ever encountered such bigotry is on line.
You must be pretty young.

No, its reason for being is to protect the rights of businesses. And it wasnt introduced 10 years ago, for the same reason no law is introduced until it is needed, because duh it wasn't needed. Ten years ago there weren't gays who were actively looking for businesses that they could coerce into serving them. Today there are.

And , I already know you are going to deny that there are such gays out there, so let me save you the trouble and just inform you now that I will have no part of a conversation with a person who makes such claims. If you want to discuss the issue, fine. If you want to pretend gays haven't forced this to the front, find someone else to scream at.

How do you coerce a business into not serving you?

Like blacks coercing at a lunch counter?
It's the fault of those wanting to be treated like every other customer.

You have no right to be treated like every other customer you idiot. None of us do. It's up to the business owner to treat people how he wants to treat them, excepting abusing them, robbing them, killing them, that sort a thing.

It has NOTHING to do with gay and everything to do with personal liberty.

false.

Bullshit if its false.

Can I hang a sign outside my business that says "no jakes no jillians?"

people's names don't make them protected classes. (you know, the types of people that bigots go after).

however, if you put a sign on your business saying "no blacks, no jews, no gays"? hell no... you can't.

thank G-d.

No you don't , I've never seen you respond to a factual point that counters your opinion. Other than to dismiss it.

Which is a shame, because I think you're a smart guy, bu that type of "debating" is pathetic and dishonest.
Then you have a "selective memory." For example, I have clearly stated, numerous times, that my view on this very topic has shifted from being dead set against laws that defend gay marriage as a right and defend restricting public access to private business sales to the public based on race and sexual orientation, to being dead set against laws that protect the right to prohibit gay marriage and also dead set against the right to restrict civil rights of the public to access public facilities and public markets.

You're just pissed that I don't agree with you on three main topics regarding liberty. I'm a proponent of liberty, as you are, but you are authoritarian, where I'm libertarian. So when the issue of liberty is one in which you agree... all is good, but if it's a liberty that you disagree with then I'm trolling you. While I understand why you disagree... I'm telling you, I'm being perfectly consistent wrt. my views on liberty. It's not a troll, it's my perspective.

Last edited:
Episodes like these are just attempts by gays to gain respectability by stomping out all opposition. It's spectacularly Orwellian, but these vermin are constantly spouting off about "freedom" and their "rights" when they obviously don't give a damn about anyone else's rights.

I never used to be hostile to gay people until I started posting in forums like this one. Over the years I've learned that they are the most dishonest, spiteful, hypocritical, hostile and authoritarian people on this planet.

You never had this hostility before reading stuff on forums? Then the ones you knew in real life probably weren't so bad. The only reason gays are the whipping boys is because love of guns, hatred of gays, hatred of abortion, hatred of the poor, is the only thing republicans have to offer a right wing working stiff. The base they focus their love on is corporations and billionaires. When you're down and out , a democrat will give you a hand. A republican (politician) will spit on you and tell you to get a job.

No, the reason people are becoming hostile towards gays is because they are tired of constantly having the gay lifestyle rubbed in their faces. They are tired of having their kids brainwashed with gay propaganda in schools. They are tired of being forced to cater to gay events. They are tired of seeing gay pride parades and grown men masturbating in public. They are tired of being hectored by gay activists.
You mean like the gay bashers constantly berate the gays and make it out like the gays are an abomination on mankind? You think only gays masterbate? WTF is wrong with you?

None of what that poster typed is any reason to discriminate against anyone.

All that poster did was list petty and childish excuses why that poster wants to discriminate against gay people.

And none of it is a good excuse.

This law will be ruled unconstitutional on the grounds that it violates the 14th amendment. I will be surprised if it ever is actually implemented.

The 14th Amendment doesn't guarantee you access to someone's property. Moron.

You're not making any sense.

The government can't legally pass laws that are in violation of our constitution.

Which is what the people of Indiana have done. They've passed a law that's in violation of the 14th amendment and it will quickly be ruled unconstitutional.

The government of Indiana now has a law that treats some people different from everyone else. Which is a violation of the 14th amendment.

I don't know what you mean by private property but it's very clear to me you don't seem to have actually read that document and understood what it means.

Last edited:

Clinton was an idiot

Yes.

Do you actually think people who have a different opinion are going to tell you so you can harass them and tell everyone you know to ostracise them?

Just consider the hail of abuse I've been subjected to in this thread.

Libturds are a special kind of stupid.

Only in what I'll call 'the mind' of a Conservative does eroding right amount to protecting rights. Only in that Conservative 'mind' does crushing civil liberties amount to expanding them.

How does discrimination equal a civil liberty?

The racists in the Jim Crow south made the exact same arguments. You're in company with your Conservative predecessors.

You have no right to be served by any business. No one does. The business owner has the right to associate with whomever he wishes, or to not associate with whomever he wishes. That's called "freedom of association." Somehow you feel that compelling him to associate with people he has no desire to associate with increases rights. It takes a special kind of stupid to swallow that idea.
So...why be a coward about putting a "I don't serve.........." in a prominent place at your business entrance?

You know why, you stupid slut. That's like putting a target on your business so sleazy operators like you can attack it.

In other words, you want them to be able to keep their dirty little secrets and humiliate unknowing patrons publically. Sweet.

Where do you get the idea that you're entitled to know everything you want to know about a business? Should we put everyone on a polygraph and force them to testify about their sexual orientation?

You homosexual lovers act exactly like goose stepping Nazis.

Let's force homos to advertise their sexuality on their business signs.

Yes you can. You offered evidence above, human sacrifice is murder.

ROFL

You seriously cannot grasp the distinction between a tort and passive observance?

I'll dumb this WAY down for you, to the point even C_Clayton Saul Goodman can understand:

Human sacrifice:

Who is harmed? The victim. What harm? They lose their life. What right to they lose? The right to life.

1st Amendment:

Who is harmed? No one.

What harm? There is none

What right is lost? None, there is no right to compel others to serve you against their will, and the 13th Amendment prohibits you doing so.
Uncensored working to feel good about his own intelligence.

You have no right to be served by any business. No one does. The business owner has the right to associate with whomever he wishes, or to not associate with whomever he wishes. That's called "freedom of association." Somehow you feel that compelling him to associate with people he has no desire to associate with increases rights. It takes a special kind of stupid to swallow that idea.
So...why be a coward about putting a "I don't serve.........." in a prominent place at your business entrance?

You know why, you stupid slut. That's like putting a target on your business so sleazy operators like you can attack it.

In other words, you want them to be able to keep their dirty little secrets and humiliate unknowing patrons publically. Sweet.

Where do you get the idea that you're entitled to know everything you want to know about a business? Should we put everyone on a polygraph and force them to testify about their sexual orientation?

You homosexual lovers act exactly like goose stepping Nazis.

Let's force homos to advertise their sexuality on their business signs.
Haven't been to Castro St. or Hillcrest, have you? :lol:

You never had this hostility before reading stuff on forums? Then the ones you knew in real life probably weren't so bad. The only reason gays are the whipping boys is because love of guns, hatred of gays, hatred of abortion, hatred of the poor, is the only thing republicans have to offer a right wing working stiff. The base they focus their love on is corporations and billionaires. When you're down and out , a democrat will give you a hand. A republican (politician) will spit on you and tell you to get a job.

No, the reason people are becoming hostile towards gays is because they are tired of constantly having the gay lifestyle rubbed in their faces. They are tired of having their kids brainwashed with gay propaganda in schools. They are tired of being forced to cater to gay events. They are tired of seeing gay pride parades and grown men masturbating in public. They are tired of being hectored by gay activists.
You mean like the gay bashers constantly berate the gays and make it out like the gays are an abomination on mankind? You think only gays masterbate? WTF is wrong with you?

None of what that poster typed is any reason to discriminate against anyone.

All that poster did was list petty and childish excuses why that poster wants to discriminate against gay people.

And none of it is a good excuse.

This law will be ruled unconstitutional on the grounds that it violates the 14th amendment. I will be surprised if it ever is actually implemented.

The 14th Amendment doesn't guarantee you access to someone's property. Moron.

You're not making any sense.

The government can't legally pass laws that are in violation of our constitution.

Which is what the people of Indiana have done. They've passed a law that's in violation of the 16th amendment and it will quickly be ruled unconstitutional.

The government of Indiana now has a law that treats some people different from everyone else. Which is a violation of the 16th amendment.

I don't know what you mean by private property but it's very clear to me you don't seem to have actually read that document and understood what it means.
I think you meant the 14th. The 16th is income tax.

Then you have a "selective memory." For example, I have clearly stated, numerous times, that my view on this very topic has shifted from being dead set against laws that defend gay marriage as a right and defend the right to restrict public access based on race and sexual orientation, to being dead set against laws that protect the right to prohibit gay marriage and also dead set against the right to restrict civil rights of the public to access public facilities and public markets.

You're just pissed that I don't agree with you on three main topics regarding liberty. I'm a proponent of liberty, as you are, but you are authoritarian, where I'm libertarian. So when the issue of liberty is one in which you agree... all is good, but if it's a liberty that you disagree with then I'm trolling you. While I understand why you disagree... I'm telling you, I'm being perfectly consistent wrt. my views on liberty. It's not a troll, it's my perspective.

No, actually Mike I don't pick my "friends" based on whether I agree with them or not. Nor am I pissed at you. You convinced e you are nothing but a troll in the Mike Brown threads.

Oh and I'm the authoritarian? I'm the "libertarian" here, I believe gays should be allowed to marry and businesses should be allowed to discriminate. It is YOU who wants the government to tell people they have to be nice to people they don't like.

Well the Nazis happened to have hated gays too ....them and your boy Vlad Putin

Homosexuals and the Third Reich | Jewish Virtual Library

The number of homosexuals who died in Nazi concentration camps is unknown and likely to remain so. Although statistics are available on the number of men brought to trial on charges of “lewd and unnatural behaviour,” many more were sent to camps without the benefit of a trial. Moreover, many homosexuals were summarily executed by firing squads; this was particularly the case with gays in the military which encompassed nearly every able-bodied man during the final years of the war. Finally, many concentration camps systematically destroyed all their records when it became apparent that German defeat was imminent.

The beginning of the Nazi terror against homosexuals was marked by the murder of Ernst Rohm on June 30, 1934: "the Night of the Long Knives. "Rohm was the man who, in 1919, first made Hitler aware of his own political potential, and the two were close friends for fifteen years. During that time, Rohm rose to SA Chief of Staff, transforming the Brownshirt militia from a handful of hardened goons and embittered ex-soldiers into an effective fighting force five hundred thousand strong the instrument of Nazi terror. Hitler needed Rohm's military skill and could rely on his personal loyalty, but he was ultimately a pragmatist. As part of a compromise with the Reichwehr (regular army) leadership, whose support he needed to become Fuhrer, Hitler allowed Goering and Himmler to murder Rohm along with dozens of Rohm's loyal officers.

So a Communist, who holds the same economics views as you, is "my boy?"

:rofl:

You're dumb as a dog turd, Tyrant.

^ Uncensored now feels a little bit smarter.

Everyone who has an exchange with you feels a little bit dumber afterwards. They also feel like they need to take a bath.

I see you are using the Uncensored School of Edumacation. :D

Ravi could you show us the Federal Law that specifically says you can't deny service to a Homosexual?

I know there's a law about Workplace Descrimination.

That should be easy to do, what with you being a Lawyer right?

Well the Nazis happened to have hated gays too ....them and your boy Vlad Putin

Homosexuals and the Third Reich | Jewish Virtual Library

The number of homosexuals who died in Nazi concentration camps is unknown and likely to remain so. Although statistics are available on the number of men brought to trial on charges of “lewd and unnatural behaviour,” many more were sent to camps without the benefit of a trial. Moreover, many homosexuals were summarily executed by firing squads; this was particularly the case with gays in the military which encompassed nearly every able-bodied man during the final years of the war. Finally, many concentration camps systematically destroyed all their records when it became apparent that German defeat was imminent.

The beginning of the Nazi terror against homosexuals was marked by the murder of Ernst Rohm on June 30, 1934: "the Night of the Long Knives. "Rohm was the man who, in 1919, first made Hitler aware of his own political potential, and the two were close friends for fifteen years. During that time, Rohm rose to SA Chief of Staff, transforming the Brownshirt militia from a handful of hardened goons and embittered ex-soldiers into an effective fighting force five hundred thousand strong the instrument of Nazi terror. Hitler needed Rohm's military skill and could rely on his personal loyalty, but he was ultimately a pragmatist. As part of a compromise with the Reichwehr (regular army) leadership, whose support he needed to become Fuhrer, Hitler allowed Goering and Himmler to murder Rohm along with dozens of Rohm's loyal officers.

So a Communist, who holds the same economics views as you, is "my boy?"

:rofl:

You're dumb as a dog turd, Tyrant.

^ Uncensored now feels a little bit smarter.

Everyone who has an exchange with you feels a little bit dumber afterwards. They also feel like they need to take a bath.

stop projecting, wackadoodle.

I feel sad for anyone who enjoys interacting with the mentally disturbed.

Now...that's an interesting concept. You feeling sorry for everyone who enjoys interacting with you.

Clinton was an idiot

Yes.

Do you actually think people who have a different opinion are going to tell you so you can harass them and tell everyone you know to ostracise them?

Just consider the hail of abuse I've been subjected to in this thread.

Libturds are a special kind of stupid.

You poor poor thing.

Yes you can. You offered evidence above, human sacrifice is murder.

ROFL

You seriously cannot grasp the distinction between a tort and passive observance?

I'll dumb this WAY down for you, to the point even C_Clayton Saul Goodman can understand:

Human sacrifice:

Who is harmed? The victim. What harm? They lose their life. What right to they lose? The right to life.

1st Amendment:

Who is harmed? No one.

What harm? There is none

What right is lost? None, there is no right to compel others to serve you against their will, and the 13th Amendment prohibits you doing so.
Uncensored working to feel good about his own intelligence.

And you're working to feel good about your sick unnatural lifestyle.

Forum List

Back