Will press pursue bill clinton like they did bill cosby and his sex crimes against women….

President Ronald Reagan actually did give money to the para military group, The Contras, who kidnapped, raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered 4 American Nuns.

And Conservatives name everything they can after that fucker.

A similar thing happened when Reagan first took office in 1981. Four American churchwomen had been raped and murdered by the military in El Salvador. Reagan's ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick excused the murders by saying that the nuns had been political activists involved in leftist causes and insinuating that this justified their fate. Reagan's first Secretary of State Alexander Haig went even further, suggesting that the nuns had been carrying guns and may have run a roadblock, leading to an exchange of gunfire. Nuns packing heat-certainly not a very likely scenario.

The Reagan Legacy

Yeah….that is the exact same thing….moron….bill clinton has a long list of women who have accused him personally of rape and sexual assault…..nice dodge though….

Bill Clinton went through some very tough investigations in the 1990's and RWNJ's spent $70 million doing it. They didn't prosecute because they didn't have evidence and personally I think it's troubling to go around accusing a man without any evidence. If you don't have hard evidence maybe it's time to just shut up.

Yeah….the locked up all of their minions who went to jail to protect the clinton's….remember all of them?

And clinton is a rapist…..we have people who confirm the stories, at the time they happened, who knew the victims and hear their stories…..and then hilary went to work on the women…...

President Ronald Reagan actually did give money to the para military group, The Contras, who kidnapped, raped, tortured, mutilated and murdered 4 American Nuns.

A similar thing happened when Reagan first took office in 1981. Four American churchwomen had been raped and murdered by the military in El Salvador. Reagan's ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick excused the murders by saying that the nuns had been political activists involved in leftist causes and insinuating that this justified their fate. Reagan's first Secretary of State Alexander Haig went even further, suggesting that the nuns had been carrying guns and may have run a roadblock, leading to an exchange of gunfire. Nuns packing heat-certainly not a very likely scenario.

The Reagan Legacy

Yeah….that is the exact same thing….moron….bill clinton has a long list of women who have accused him personally of rape and sexual assault…..nice dodge though….

Funding an outfit that raped and murdered 4 American nuns is the same thing as defending yourself from a bunch of floozies looking for a pay day?

If you say so..

Yeah….I am sure that Reagan gave a direct order to have the nuns raped…right? You moron. And the women clinton raped were not floozies but women he knew he could intimidate or lie about and useful idiots like you would condone it…...

Clinton didn't rape anyone.

Reagan did.

You're confused.

Clinton raped several women……..

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

The Reagan Legacy

Funding an outfit that raped and murdered 4 American nuns is the same thing as defending yourself from a bunch of floozies looking for a pay day?

If you say so..

Yeah….I am sure that Reagan gave a direct order to have the nuns raped…right? You moron. And the women clinton raped were not floozies but women he knew he could intimidate or lie about and useful idiots like you would condone it…...

Reagan did.

You're confused.

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Hillary s War on Women

• Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

:lol:

Congress spent millions trying to get something, anything on Clinton.

And fell far short.

That, doesn't stop conservatives...

Of course not... Clinton is a serial sex offender and a darling of the left. He could get caught raping a nun and the left would clap like trained seals. It's who they are.
Funny you should say that.....Reagan and his administration broke the law to send money to Contras that raped and murdered nuns. And some on the Right still worship him.

If you say so..

Reagan did.

You're confused.

Hillary s War on Women

And fell far short.

You DO have to wonder, if Clinton assaulted those women....and all that money was spent investigating him.....why no charges?

If you say so..

Reagan did.

You're confused.

Hillary s War on Women

And fell far short.

Yes….the President of the United States has a lot of resources to keep from getting caught…….and he used all of them and a lot of people around him went to jail on his behalf and he lost his license to practice law…….in the real world he would be in jail….

Of course not... Clinton is a serial sex offender and a darling of the left. He could get caught raping a nun and the left would clap like trained seals. It's who they are.
Funny you should say that.....Reagan and his administration broke the law to send money to Contras that raped and murdered nuns. And some on the Right still worship him.

but, thats different. Thats Saint Ronny!

If you say so..

Reagan did.

You're confused.

Hillary s War on Women

And fell far short.

You DO have to wonder, if Clinton assaulted those women....and all that money was spent investigating him.....why no charges?

Reread the beginning post…….they attacked those women and their minions in the media protected them….if he had been a republican he would already be in jail….

Yes……nuns were raped in a Latin American country during a war….and of course the communists treated women in that country like perfect gentlemen…right? You guys really need your moral compasses replaced….well…you obviously never had them so you actually need brand new ones…….

The Reagan Nuns.
reagan_nuns.JPG

And after the heroes of Reagan had their fun.
reagan_nuns.JPG

reagan_nuns2.JPG

'On This Day' 1980: American Nuns Kidnapped, Raped & Murdered by U.S.-Trained Salvadoran Death Squad | Moral Low Ground

Nice right?

Of course you guys support obama and the rapists in the middle east he is supporting too………you guys are morons…..

And that has what to do with Reagan….did he order them raped? Did he approve the rape? And the communists that the democrats actively supported at the time….they didn't commit rape and mass murder….

It is interesting the lengths you guys will go to protect the actual rapist bill clinton and his wife who used any means necessary to keep him from being prosecuted…an actual rapist….and you defend him……

The vileness of the left is never ending…..

Last edited:
Please answer the question…did Reagan rape the nuns in latin America? Did clinton rape at a minimum 3 women that we know of and sexually assault over a dozen others…that we know of….?

The actual victims of bill clinton……

Hillary s War on Women

Last edited:

If you say so..

Reagan did.

You're confused.

Hillary s War on Women

And fell far short.

Yeah because he didn't have sexual relations with that woman. Lewinsky. Lol

The Reagan Legacy

Bill Clinton went through some very tough investigations in the 1990's and RWNJ's spent $70 million doing it. They didn't prosecute because they didn't have evidence and personally I think it's troubling to go around accusing a man without any evidence. If you don't have hard evidence maybe it's time to just shut up.

Yeah….the locked up all of their minions who went to jail to protect the clinton's….remember all of them?

And clinton is a rapist…..we have people who confirm the stories, at the time they happened, who knew the victims and hear their stories…..and then hilary went to work on the women…...

Wrong again. All you have are allegations with no hard evidence. That is a big difference that you apparently don't understand. I can produce people who will swear that you're a fairy will it do me any good? No, but it will damage your character wrongly, just like it will for Bill Clinton.

I don't believe Bill Clinton is running for President again, is he?

His wife, the woman who used private detectives and threats to attack the women he raped is though…...
If she brings him into her campaign, he gets no special protection. Heck, I wonder if her sycophants even grasp the irony in her saying that women who claim harassment and rape "deserve to be believed"?

The Reagan Legacy

Wrong again. All you have are allegations with no hard evidence. That is a big difference that you apparently don't understand. I can produce people who will swear that you're a fairy will it do me any good? No, but it will damage your character wrongly, just like it will for Bill Clinton.
That's all they have on Cosby, but yet he has already been proven guilty in the public eye by the media. So why not Clinton? He has even gone to an island with under age sex slaves several times.

The Reagan Legacy

That's all they have on Cosby, but yet he has already been proven guilty in the public eye by the media. So why not Clinton? He has even gone to an island with under age sex slaves several times.

I guess you don't understand the lesson learned from the Salem witch trials. Trials should be fair, evidence introduced should be reliable, witnesses should be available for cross examination, defendants should have legal assistance and be allowed to testify on their own behalf, and judges should be unbiased.
There is a right way to pursue justice and there is a wrong way. Trying people through the press is wrong on many levels maybe after you have thought about it you will change your mind, it could be you or someone you love getting judged like that.

Hillary Clinton's treatment of her pervert husband's victims is unforgivable. She's a bad person. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back