Will Pres. Obama have a "Fried Chicken" summit with Magic Johnson and Don Sterling??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim

Since Obama has officially put his 2 cents in about the alleged racist remarks towards Magic Johnson by the owner of the NBA Clippers.

Will Obama host a fried chicken and watermelon summit at the White House to defuse the situation?? .. :cool:

Obama held a "beer summit" with the racist black professor and the policeman.

So maybe he will do something similar again in this time.

Obama isn't having any luck changing Putin's mind over the Ukraine situation.

So maybe it's better that he deal with something more in his league. .. :cool:

Oh, just leave Obama alone so he can eat his waffle!

Are you not getting any traction on your thread? Whatever he does you will still be butthurt and broke and he will still be the POTUS running this country. Sucks for you doesnt it?....:cool:

Are you not getting any traction on your thread? Whatever he does you will still be butthurt and broke and he will still be the POTUS running this country. Sucks for you doesnt it?....:cool:

That's pretty funny coming from someone who is so BUTT HURT that he turned off his rep.

Just sayin'.

That's pretty funny coming from someone who is so BUTT HURT that he turned off his rep.

Just sayin'.

That would only work if I was butt hurt. The only reason I did it is so dummies like you could get no relief from your frustration when I play with your mind. Like just now you went to neg me and got PO'd that you couldn't. What a loser! :lol:

You racist retarded white boys are a joke. All of you are little punks that are pissed and cant stand the fact a Black man resides in the white house. You should be used to it by now. You cant do shit but cry about it. How does that make you feel? Be honest.

*yawn* The Race card is thoroughly worn out by now - no matter how frequently trolls spew it for attention.

Just sayin'.
Just ignore Asskissapuss......that's what I do.

He is nothing but a racist with lame posts.

I swear he must be like 12 or 13 years old. .. :cool:

A Black man is still the POTUS Sunni. What are you going to do? Are you coming to the summit for some chicken?

Just sayin'.

Mentally 12 or 13, but physically more like this:

boedicca-albums-mo-4-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6366-naked-fat-man-at-computer.jpg

*yawn* The Race card is thoroughly worn out by now - no matter how frequently trolls spew it for attention.

i read somewhere that people yawn when they are nervous. Are you nervous a Black man is in the white house? Maybe you are nervous because your type is about to bred out. Which is it?

Yeah right. That's what a troll would say.

But in this case, the yawn is because you are BORING.

Just sayin'.

His user name is a type of flower, what does that tell ya?

It tells me a Black man is in the white house and you retarded rednecks are furious with rage. What does it tell you? :lol:

Forum List

Back