Will Obama punish States

Well actually there are several ways. I recall back to the Carter years where his administration threatened to withhold federal highway funds if the 55 mph speed limits where not enforced. Emergency funding for natural disasters could be withheld as punishment. The list goes on and on.
Those sounds like impeachable offenses, and would surely backfire.

There is nothing BO could do that would not give his critcis enormous ammunition and cause the dems severe damage in the next election.

What, by punishing Alabama/W. Virginia and Georgia? :lol:

Trust me, no one in any blue state will care if Obama punishes the cock suckers who voted for McCain. Or the cock suckers that voted to kill the American auto industry.

I'm guessing you missed the State Sovereignty thread... SEVERAL 'blue' states are drawing up things to stop the actions of Obama due to things in this bill along with the SCHIP bill. Unfunded mandates... Shoestrings to the money. If you don't do this we will not give you the money for xy or z. Several (20) states are in the steps of making in happen. Washington and California to name 2 of the states on that list.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Actually... I correct myself. I have edited this post... Several where started BEFORE the election. I was going to say Utah but looked up a few of them and the dates they started.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back