Should America abandon NATO and join BURIC

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
That is Brazil, USA, Russia, India and China military alliance. Look the members of NATO are well weak really other than the US and maybe the UK. Russia, China, India and Brazil are all emerging economic powers and all, except for Brazil, are major military powers. Why not join forces with these countries. I mean when you join a gang, does the one big guy go off and recruit midgets, or does the one big guy recruit other big guys for the gang?

America should make an under the talk deal with Russia that America will stand by and not do a thing while you mess with the Balkans. In fact, even if you mess witht he Europeans, we will remain idle. Then to China we will say we will not care what you do in Tibet or with Tiawian (sp?), shit we do that right now, but if we make an under the table commitment we get another strong allie for the gang. With India, China, Russia and the US say they will support them public (if not militarily) against Pakistan.

Then recruit Brazil as the sole powerhouse in all of Latin America!

Leaving NATO today! They do nothing for us. Say the US got into a fight, would you rather has Russia, China, India and Brazil having your back or France (lol), UK (only semi-tough one), Germany (LOL, the Green Party take-over is almost complete), Canada (and all 12 of them), the Netherlands etc. Easy choice!

None of those powers is particularly friendly to the USA.

I can see no time when Russia & China would want to help the USA.

When we want to shoot ourselves in the foot, they'll make sure we hold the gun correctly. :eusa_whistle:

Should the US leave NATO? If there's no self-interest in staying, of course she should.

Joining another alliance? If there's self interest then of course she should join.

Why else would you stay or join an alliance?

Would NATO miss the US? Probably not. They might decide to invite Russia to join. And if it would be in the interest of Russia then she should join NATO.

Last edited:
That is Brazil, USA, Russia, India and China military alliance. Look the members of NATO are well weak really other than the US and maybe the UK. Russia, China, India and Brazil are all emerging economic powers and all, except for Brazil, are major military powers. Why not join forces with these countries. I mean when you join a gang, does the one big guy go off and recruit midgets, or does the one big guy recruit other big guys for the gang?

America should make an under the talk deal with Russia that America will stand by and not do a thing while you mess with the Balkans. In fact, even if you mess witht he Europeans, we will remain idle. Then to China we will say we will not care what you do in Tibet or with Tiawian (sp?), shit we do that right now, but if we make an under the table commitment we get another strong allie for the gang. With India, China, Russia and the US say they will support them public (if not militarily) against Pakistan.

Then recruit Brazil as the sole powerhouse in all of Latin America!

Leaving NATO today! They do nothing for us. Say the US got into a fight, would you rather has Russia, China, India and Brazil having your back or France (lol), UK (only semi-tough one), Germany (LOL, the Green Party take-over is almost complete), Canada (and all 12 of them), the Netherlands etc. Easy choice!

I think the US would be better off to spend their efforts in working to help strengthen and revamp NATO to form a more peaceful world.

China does take a tough stance on national crimes though. That is a plus for China.

How about abandoning the UN??

That would be a positive step

BINGO

While we are at it, lets level the building god knows the east side of Manhatten could use the ample parking. And have those diplomats pay back all the money they owe in tickets to NYC as well.

The U.S. should get out of NATO, NAFTA, CAFTA, the U.N., the WTO, and any other organization that takes sovereignty away from our elected officials or unnecessary treaties. No, they should not join any other organizations.

Its all about negotiation! If the US gives a little (doesn't meddle in the Balkans for Russia and doesn't bark about Tibet and Taiwan for China) all could settle old fueds and move on!

Its all about negotiation! If the US gives a little (doesn't meddle in the Balkans for Russia and doesn't bark about Tibet and Taiwan for China) all could settle old fueds and move on!
I don't believe it would be that simple.

Then there is the fact that you have a hard time having credibility when you give in on things you opposed for a long time.

And we have to ask ourselves, is it worth it?

China is on borrowed time, before long their citizens will want things, it is unaviodable, and they are not energy independent.

Russia always fights it's own intense coruption, it makes combacks based on resources, but it's a nation of slide backs since before the Czars.

Forum List

Back