• No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • divisive

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • appropriate

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He could reject, in the strongest terms, that political debate and discourse was at all responsible for this, as his sycophnants have been blathering in the MSM since the blood on the pavement was still warm.

That would appeal to me.

But he won't do it.

Last edited:
Yea, and then he will explain why he took a two hundred million dollar a day trip in Asia. Republicans are still looking for an answer.

no. I think he'll be on the appropriate point, what happens afterward is a different thing entirely of course.

It will be interesting seeing him try to reach for Clintonesque empathy, I have not seen any as of yet. .

no. I think he'll be on the appropriate point, what happens afterward is a different thing entirely of course.

It will be interesting seeing him try to reach for Clintonesque empathy, I have not seen any as of yet. .

Not his style really.

He's a good speaker..think he'll do a good job.

Appropriate to the mainstream.

Nothing President Obama says will have any appeal to the right wing.

Papa Obama

"I will keep Bush tax cuts in place"

:eusa_whistle:

Because Republicans were threatening to cut unemployment for millions of Americans just before Christmas. I suspect the majority of those receiving unemployment benefits were from the Republican base. They just can't get past that "black skin". They would rather get evicted than accept help from Obama. Until they get evicted. Then they say, "Why didn't Obama do anything"? It's that "black skin". We want OUR country back. We hate a black guy in the "WHITE House".

Not his style really.

style my good man has nothing to do with it, he cannot reach empathy because he has a serious lack of such. imho.

It will be an intensely political speech, made purely to make him seem caring. I'm gonna watch Seinfeld.

Appropriate to the mainstream.

Nothing President Obama says will have any appeal to the right wing.

Papa Obama

"I will keep Bush tax cuts in place"

:eusa_whistle:

Because Republicans were threatening to cut unemployment for millions of Americans just before Christmas. I suspect the majority of those receiving unemployment benefits were from the Republican base. They just can't get past that "black skin". They would rather get evicted than accept help from Obama. Until they get evicted. Then they say, "Why didn't Obama do anything"? It's that "black skin". We want OUR country back. We hate a black guy in the "WHITE House".

I have no clue what you just said kid, but it touched my heart ......

No He is way above all that humanity stuff.

If there is ANYTHING political in this speech, we need to impeach this clueless bastard tomorrow. Surely he will surprise us all and do the right thing, by joining us together in dealing with our grief and not taking advantage of a national tragedy to further his personal or partisan political agenda?

If he politicizes ANY angle of this, he will cement his legacy as the most clueless, disconnected, arrogant, hated, dumbass to ever hold the Office.

I believe he will surprise us tonight (I really do), and I believe the Left will attack him for it tomorrow.

Not his style really.

style my good man has nothing to do with it, he cannot reach empathy because he has a serious lack of such. imho.

You're probably right. He's someone in love with the process of government..not one to "feel your pain".

That's not necessarily a bad thing..and I think he truly cares about people in general. But he more of a "valves and switches" kind of person as opposed to Clinton, who seemed to like to dive into the muck..but always came up smelling like a rose..in the end.

I'm going to watch Mythbusters and get drunk. Let me know how it goes.

I hope de soesnt give kudos to Dumpnik.
That would be a mistake.

Tomorrow's Drudge headline:

th_gifs_misc_0006.gif

"Heckuva job Dumpnik"

Forum List

Back