Will Obama Become George Bush SR?

I heard that company in upstate New York that makes the machines and paper for our money just got an order for 50 more intaglio printing machines and 1 million rolls of paper.

It is against the rules of this forum not to supply a link. Cite the source. Now.

Where huh where....:lol:

Just kidding man......i did a search on google and came up empty BTW.
No wonder the poster ran off and hid...

PLymco-Pilgrim,

Your Liberal/Asshole perspective completely distorts the fundamental difference between Bush Sr and the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami.

Bush Sr was a Pilot/HERO who risked his life for his country in WW II, whereas Obami-Salami is an America-hating asshole which Obama admits to being in his own book....self acknowledging that fact and stating in addition that his own mother, an off-the-wall admitted COMMIE, raised Obama constantly imbuing him with her hatred of her own country.

Last edited:
PLymco-Pilgrim,

Your Liberal/Asshole perspective completely distorts the fundamental difference between Bush Sr and the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami.

Bush Sr was a Pilot/HERO who risked his life for his country in WW II, whereas Obami-Salami is an America-hating asshole which Obama admits to being in his own book....self acknowledging that fact and stating in addition that his own mother, an off-the-wall admitted COMMIE, raised Obama constantly imbuing him with her hatred of her own country.

At least you are half right. George Bush Sr. raised taxes when he knew it would be unpopular but it was for the good of the country. His son raised taxes. It was called "tax cuts for the rich" which led to the greatest redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the rich in the history of the world.

Bush Sr. also drove back Iraq from Kuwait and created stability in the Middle East as well as adding to American Prestige around the world and receive thanks from grateful Kuwaitis. Bush Sr. understood the cost of nation building. He understood the complexities of three major Islam groups in Iraq and how they were held together. Bush Sr. put sanctions in place as well as kept an eye in the goings on in Iraq.

After routing the invading Iraqi's George Bush Sr. had one of the highest approval ratings of any president ever.

While Bush Sr. was a great president and should be admired, the things you said about President Obama are just rants. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I suspect you don't have that much sense. The problem isn't that Obama isn't the "white" color, it's that you are the asshole here.

PLymco-Pilgrim,

At least you are half right. George Bush Sr. raised taxes when he knew it would be unpopular but it was for the good of the country. His son raised taxes. It was called "tax cuts for the rich" which led to the greatest redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the rich in the history of the world.

Bush Sr. also drove back Iraq from Kuwait and created stability in the Middle East as well as adding to American Prestige around the world and receive thanks from grateful Kuwaitis. Bush Sr. understood the cost of nation building. He understood the complexities of three major Islam groups in Iraq and how they were held together. Bush Sr. put sanctions in place as well as kept an eye in the goings on in Iraq.

After routing the invading Iraqi's George Bush Sr. had one of the highest approval ratings of any president ever.

While Bush Sr. was a great president and should be admired, the things you said about President Obama are just rants. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I suspect you don't have that much sense. The problem isn't that Obama isn't the "white" color, it's that you are the asshole here.

rdean,

I am not going to read your other posts to decide if you're the typical Liberal puke. The necessary and sufficient point here is your Liberal asshole type logic: Your ludicrous attempt to prove that I's am asshole is by agreeing with my point that Bush Sr is a great American. WTF ?!?!?

You do not disprove that any of my points about the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID HE IS.....because any rehearsal of the FACTS about this POS is a DOCUMENTED FACT supporting any of my assertions..

And, if you can contradict any of my so-called "rant" with ANY SPECIFIC FACTS....present them. BUT.... you CANNOT....without making a complete ASS of yourself.

So what do you do ???

You, with your Liberal asshole/puke type logic conclude that I am the one that's ranting, and calling me an asshole.

Your Crap is the typical kind of Liberal bullshit that constantly inundates our Nation. And, Americans brainwashed by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media with this type of ridiculous PC logic is having enough of it.

The Liberal puke BOGUS Health care bullshit is simply opening the door to the other crappola re the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist, Political Charlatan Obam-Salami Agenda of "Crap and Trade" where our ENERGY BILLS WILL AT LEAST QUADRUPLE.....and the obvious harm to our beloved country because of Obami-Salami's OPEN BORDERS Agenda which is to get votes for the Corrupt Dem Party NO MATTER WHAT THE COST !!!

Last edited:
So our national debt has reached 1.7 trillion dollars, the highest level ever and 3 times what it was in July of 2008.

I think this means either Obama will become Bush SR or it means he will screw us all and allow a decent amount of inflation.

The debt is getting so large that we will soon have to raise taxes just to pay the interest.

The only other way for the govt to get more tax revenue is to let inflation happen by monetizing the debt which will allow the government to create more tax dollars on every taxable financial transaction.

We really need to use some of the stimulus and the money the banks are paying us back to pay down on the foreign owned national debt.

Its the only way to keep our wealth from being sucked out of the country.

PLymco-Pilgrim,

rdean,

I am not going to read your other posts to decide if you're the typical Liberal puke. The necessary and sufficient point here is your Liberal asshole type logic: Your ludicrous attempt to prove that I's am asshole is by agreeing with my point that Bush Sr is a great American. WTF ?!?!?

You do not disprove that any of my points about the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID HE IS.....because any rehearsal of the FACTS about this POS is a DOCUMENTED FACT supporting any of my assertions..

And, if you can contradict any of my so-called "rant" with ANY SPECIFIC FACTS....present them. BUT.... you CANNOT....without making a complete ASS of yourself.

So what do you do ???

You, with your Liberal asshole/puke type logic conclude that I am the one that's ranting, and calling me an asshole.

Your Crap is the typical kind of Liberal bullshit that constantly inundates our Nation. And, Americans brainwashed by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media with this type of ridiculous PC logic is having enough of it.

The Liberal puke BOGUS Health care bullshit is simply opening the door to the other crappola re the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist, Political Charlatan Obam-Salami Agenda of "Crap and Trade" where our ENERGY BILLS WILL AT LEAST QUADRUPLE.....and the obvious harm to our beloved country because of Obami-Salami's OPEN BORDERS Agenda which is to get votes for the Corrupt Dem Party NO MATTER WHAT THE COST !!!

:blahblah:

I think clinton got a pass on that since he eliminated deficit spending and the national debt during his 8 years.

Can you send me some of that shit you're smoking?

:lol:

But seriously clinton did bring the defecit spending down to almost zero before he left office

chart20050304.png

NewDebtAnnualy-1980-Present.gif

And Obama has quadrupled Bush jr's rate defecit spending

percent_change_debt_inflation_adjusted.gif

I'm not saying anything about Clinton other than he was a president with a balanced budget.

We'll just ignore how he ballanced the budget and redirected intelligence priorities.:eusa_whistle:

PLymco-Pilgrim,

rdean,

So what do you do ???

In 1993, the US paid 94 billion in health care. In 2008, the US paid 2.5 TRILLION Dollars. In 10 years, at that rate, we will be paying 1 out of every 5 dollars. Health care companies spend more that 30 cents for every dollar on CEO's, stock options, office buildings, administration, paper. They have no doctors, no nurses, no medicine and no hospitals. They can cut you off if you get sick and deny you health care.
THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DEFENDING? Perhaps asshole was a touch over the top. Perhaps not.

And Obama has quadrupled Bush jr's rate defecit spending

The 2009 budget is Bush's last budget. Obama's budget will not come into effect until Oct of 2009. How can he quadruple Jr.s spending when it is still Jr that is spending?

The joker become Bush? Only if the ass hole con man becomes undeservedly lucky.

I heard that company in upstate New York that makes the machines and paper for our money just got an order for 50 more intaglio printing machines and 1 million rolls of paper.

Man, where did you get that really cool gun. It is not a hunting weapon, it is not used for target shooting.

It is a weapon to be utilized by the military.

Other than the military nothing but panty ass woos's and paronoid freaks have the assault weapons.

Are you a panty ass woos or a paranoid freak.

Forum List

Back