Will Obama Become George Bush SR?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Anyone remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP9_kkzfN-w]YouTube - George H. W. Bush[/ame]

Then remeber this when he raised taxes

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUv7...eature=related[/ame]

Well now, remember this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po7J0f5TMrQ&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama on Taxes[/ame]

Well Listen to his administration officials here. (warning the video is long but there are clips throughout showing his admin officials getting to the point of saying we will raise middle class taxes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3xoltFH04]YouTube - OBAMA SLATED TO HIKE MIDDLE CLASS TAXES[/ame]

His admin looks like they will turn him into a Bush Sr style liar.

If Congress passes increases in income taxes that he said he'd oppose and he signs off on it, yep. He's toast.

Considering he would have to sign off on it to make the bill law, yup your right.

I held way back before the election that whoever won would only be a one-termer given the mess they were coming in to (aside from the tax issue). But both claimed they would only not raise taxes, but actually lower them.

Last edited:
Actually he would be Bill Clinton Jr. Bubba promised a Middle Class Tax Cut while in campaign mode then said he couldn't do it after he was elected.

I think clinton got a pass on that since he eliminated deficit spending and the national debt during his 8 years.

Obama will not get the same pass as unemployment and the deficit are both still climbing.

IMO

I think clinton got a pass on that since he eliminated deficit spending and the national debt during his 8 years.

Can you send me some of that shit you're smoking?

:lol:

But seriously clinton did bring the defecit spending down to almost zero before he left office

chart20050304.png

NewDebtAnnualy-1980-Present.gif

And Obama has quadrupled Bush jr's rate defecit spending

percent_change_debt_inflation_adjusted.gif

I'm not saying anything about Clinton other than he was a president with a balanced budget.

Well in a way you are correct....but let's look at how he did it. His tax rates on all Americans was approaching 50% and during the last 2 years he was in office he did not authorize the Treasury to issue any Treasuries or Securities for sale on the worlds financial markets. What effect did this have on deficit spending and the National Debt? The interest payments on expiring Notes and Securities ceased thereby increasing the amount of money in the General Fund. When no new treasury notes and securites are issued and old ones expire and are paid off it lowers the national debt as well as well as eliminates the budget deficit.
No wasteful spending programs or bullshit entitlement programs were eliminated. It was all smoke and mirrors.

Obama was out yesterday promising, once again, that he wont raise middle class taxes.

He didn't say how he would get congress to pay for all the bills of theirs he has signed into law though.

I heard that company in upstate New York that makes the machines and paper for our money just got an order for 50 more intaglio printing machines and 1 million rolls of paper.

I heard that company in upstate New York that makes the machines and paper for our money just got an order for 50 more intaglio printing machines and 1 million rolls of paper.

Ugh i hope they dont plan to just keep printing more money to pay for this.

I've saved up a bit of money over the last 10 years and dont want it devalued anymore than it already has been.

Another thing that has me mad at the government's lack of financial intelligence over the last long while.

It is against the rules of this forum not to supply a link. Cite the source. Now.

It is against the rules of this forum not to supply a link. Cite the source. Now.

Where huh where....:lol:

Just kidding man......i did a search on google and came up empty BTW.

Forum List

Back