Votes: 2 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
The Fighting Irish have the best defense in college football. They've been kicking everyone's ass.

They will kick Sooner butt next weekend.

They will kick SC ass for their final regular season game.

If they go undefeated, will they play (and defeat) Alabama for the BCS title?

The Fighting Irish have the best defense in college football. They've been kicking everyone's ass.

They will kick Sooner butt next weekend.

They will kick SC ass for their final regular season game.

If they go undefeated, will they play (and defeat) Alabama for the BCS title?

Not a chance. They will have to stack the line to stop Bama's run game. If they do that, McCarron will eat them alive with the passing game.

ND's defense looks very tough. But Bama's is just as tough and will hold them scoreless.

Looking forward to it, if ND makes it thru the season undefeated. I think the Sooners will beat them.

I'd say Alabama and LSU have better defenses but Notre Dame is third. They will go on to lose to USC and Oklahoma. They really were given the TSUN game by Turnover Robinson. He was awful, as usual.

I'd say Alabama and LSU have better defenses but Notre Dame is third. They will go on to lose to USC and Oklahoma. They really were given the TSUN game by Turnover Robinson. He was awful, as usual.
After they beat the Sooners, I will be expecting a "thank you", out of you!

Last national championship was in what......1988, a quarter of a century ago? Are they even relevant today? :eusa_whistle: :lol:

When a team that has the recruiting power of ND has and hasn't been a factor for some 25 years and gone thru I don't know how many coaches. No, ND will be lucky to in a BCS game. If they do it will only because they are ND and will have nothing to do with talent. I think its more likely ND will play in some jerkwater bowl game like the Sun Bowl.

ND can not win big games on the road and few at home. Barely beating BYU and Stanford is not a good sign leading into the OK game.

When a team that has the recruiting power of ND has and hasn't been a factor for some 25 years and gone thru I don't know how many coaches. No, ND will be lucky to in a BCS game. If they do it will only because they are ND and will have nothing to do with talent. I think its more likely ND will play in some jerkwater bowl game like the Sun Bowl.

ND can not win big games on the road and few at home. Barely beating BYU and Stanford is not a good sign leading into the OK game.
This means war!

This is what I predict for the Sooners game!​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSwaVeStXw]AC/DC - Walk All Over You (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back