Will Lamar Jackson flop in the NFL

antiquity

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2012
Northwest Peninsula
Will Jackson follow the foot steps of other failed drafted Heisman Trophy winners like Manziel, Griffin, Tebow Smith, Leinart, White, Couch and Weinke just since the year 2000?
I believe he will fail because he will have to weather the speed of NFL defensive players. If anyone is watching LSU over run him time after time in the today's bowl game, then what chance has he in the NFL. Especially if a teams like the lowly inept Brown, 49ers or Jacksonville draft him.
I know he is only a sophomore, but chances are, IMO, he will smell the big money and come out early.

He's got to know today is not helping......very unimpressive.....meanwhile other QB lights its up with some help from the WR corp

I don't follow that stuff anymore ever since I watched a hidden camera video of Michael Irvin buy a 100 dollars worth of coke from the front seat of an s10 in Irving TX.

I don't follow that stuff anymore ever since I watched a hidden camera video of Michael Irvin buy a 100 dollars worth of coke from the front seat of an s10 in Irving TX.

I have to ask you...why did you post that? Who cares what happens a hundred years ago.

I have to ask you...why did you post that? Who cares what happens a hundred years ago.
Many players are trash. They don't deserve the fame they have. You don't care what happens in the past? Good one.

Many players are trash. They don't deserve the fame they have. You don't care what happens in the past? Good one.

As far as NFL football goes ...a big fat "no". Past performances don't win Super Bowls. Ask 49ers fans.

Could you name the players in the NFL that 'you' think are trash?

NFL football players are like sex...they (it) are all good but some are better then others.

As far as NFL football goes ...a big fat "no". Past performances don't win Super Bowls. Ask 49ers fans.

NFL football players are like sex...they (it) are all good but some are better then others.
I'm not surprised that you don't have any idea what I was talking about.

Like many high flying offenses, Louisville was crushed when they faced a solid defense. If a QB can score against a tough college defense, what will the NFL do to him?

I'm not surprised that you don't have any idea what I was talking about.

On that you are absolutely correct and I have a feeling you don't either.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. Celebrities that fools like you worship caught on camera buying coke in front of young boy. Nothing but scum. I got no use for them as I have none for most liberals.

Forum List

Back