Will it all come down to Wisconsin?

This is the way I see it today. I think Wisconsin is key. I give Trump Florida because I just don't see Biden Florida winning at this point. He may, but I have given it to Trump.

So is Wisconsin the key state this election cycle?

View attachment 386443View attachment 386442
Trump has 50% Latino votes, 40% of blacks and most blue collar whites.
Who told you these lies?
Polls
Lol, no. They didn't.

This is the way I see it today. I think Wisconsin is key. I give Trump Florida because I just don't see Biden Florida winning at this point. He may, but I have given it to Trump. I have also given the toss ups to Trump as well. I am far from sure on Arizona as well.

I know they say GA, OH, FL and AZ are up for grabs, but I really don’t think so. Trump is set to pick up at least a few points of the black and Hispanic vote. That puts these states in the win column. I think NC will be tough, but I still see it in the Trump column. That puts Trump 10 points (grantee he wins ME 1). That it comes down to MI, NH, PA, WI, NV, CO, MN and NM. I think the riots have really been a turning point. For WI and MN. Both are trending well for Trump. So does NV and NH. There are many things that can change, but I am hopeful.

This is the way I see it today. I think Wisconsin is key. I give Trump Florida because I just don't see Biden Florida winning at this point. He may, but I have given it to Trump. I have also given the toss ups to Trump as well. I am far from sure on Arizona as well.

I know they say GA, OH, FL and AZ are up for grabs, but I really don’t think so. Trump is set to pick up at least a few points of the black and Hispanic vote. That puts these states in the win column. I think NC will be tough, but I still see it in the Trump column. That puts Trump 10 points (grantee he wins ME 1). That it comes down to MI, NH, PA, WI, NV, CO, MN and NM. I think the riots have really been a turning point. For WI and MN. Both are trending well for Trump. So does NV and NH. There are many things that can change, but I am hopeful.
I gave Trump Georgia, Ohio, Florida and Arizona. However, as I said, I think Arizona could go easily in the Biden column at this time. Florida is close and may swing Biden’s way. Trump’s is trending badly with the elderly. I also see NC going to Trump. I agree with you about Minn, but see Biden carrying it. New Hampshire may go Trump as well.

If Biden carried Arizona it is all over for Trump.

1599692935802.jpeg

I gave Trump Georgia, Ohio, Florida and Arizona. However, as I said, I think Arizona could go easily in the Biden column at this time. Florida is close and may swing Biden’s way. Trump’s is trending badly with the elderly. I also see NC going to Trump. I agree with you about Minn, but see Biden carrying it. New Hampshire may go Trump as well.

If Biden carried Arizona it is all over for Trump.

View attachment 386659

AZ is 11 electorals. If he take FL, GA, NC and PA he is fine. He also has a very good shot at flipping MN (which is nearly a wash), CO, NV, NH and NM.
You are right they can go either way and that is why they are called swing states.

I don't see Wisconsin as the key state but it may settle things if (1) Trump and Biden split Pennsylvania and Ohio and (2) they also split Arizona and Michigan.

I'm basing that on the premise that Biden retains the states Hillary captured in 2016 and so there are 38 electoral votes Biden needs to flip if he's to win.

Key States: Pennsylvania (20), Ohio (18). These 2 alone could provide Biden with the 38.
Secondary states: Arizona (11), Michigan (16), Wisconsin(10).

Last edited:

I don't see Wisconsin as the key state but it may settle things if (1) Trump and Biden split Pennsylvania and Ohio and (2) they also split Arizona and Michigan.

I'm basing that on the premise that Biden retains the states Hillary captured in 2016 and so there are 38 electoral votes Biden needs to flip if he's to win.

Key States: Pennsylvania (20), Ohio (18). These 2 alone could provide Biden with the 38.
Secondary states: Arizona (11), Michigan (16), Wisconsin(10).

I think Biden may lose Virginia. Lots of gun crazies there. Trump could also take New Hampshire. Lots of tax crazies there. Biden did terribly in the primary. I think Trump is going to win. I hope I'm wrong.

This is the way I see it today. I think Wisconsin is key. I give Trump Florida because I just don't see Biden Florida winning at this point. He may, but I have given it to Trump.

Who told you these lies?
My Latino son-in-law.
Latinos are voting for Trump.
Yep. I live in a fairly high Hispanic population city and there has been a definite shift toward Trump in the last few months.

Who told you these lies?
My Latino son-in-law.
Yep. I live in a fairly high Hispanic population city and there has been a definite shift toward Trump in the last few months.
No there has not. Much the contrary in fact.

Who told you these lies?
My Latino son-in-law.
Incorrect, big shift toward Trump in Arizona. It was in play for Biden, not now.

Who told you these lies?
My Latino son-in-law.
Incorrect, big shift toward Trump in Arizona. It was in play for Biden, not now.
You have it backwards, check again.

I predict no electoral winner. Due to the pandemic far more will be voting by mail this time and far more Ds than Rs percentage-wise. Trump, of course, being Trump, will declare victory immediately. The R results will tally and thus be reported faster adding apparent legitimacy to Trump's early victory claims. Biden will be sorely tempted and highly encouraged to repeat Gore's capitulation,.. again and again. The Dem votes will eventually catch up but neither will reach 270 due to unprecedented litigation and credible threats of imposing Marshall law. This will result in the House deciding which means Trump wins. So I see Mrs. Biden holding out about a day longer than Gore did before throwing in the towel.

Last edited:
I predict no electoral winner. Due to the pandemic far more will be voting by mail this time and far more Ds than Rs percentage-wise. Trump, of course, being Trump, will declare victory immediately. The R results will tally and thus be reported faster adding apparent legitimacy to Trump's early victory claims. Biden will be sorely tempted and highly encouraged to repeat Gore's capitulation,.. again and again. The Dem votes will eventually catch up but neither will reach 270 due to unprecedented litigation and credible threats of imposing Marshall law. This will result in the House deciding which means Trump wins. So I see Mrs. Biden holding out about a day longer than Gore did before throwing in the towel.
Trump is going to destroy Biden EV wise.

The entire election is a massive fraud coming up
USA is a banana republic
Millions of dead folks and illegal scum all vote for Biden and he wins

One can’t dismiss voter fraud, Einstein. Mask nazis today were out in public in Wisconsin molesting the maskless and many of these complied with this dem gestapo, which will be operating at least until 3 Nov.

The Hispanic shift towards Trump is partly due to the fact that ‘romance’ in the Latin and Slavic countries carries a different placard. In other words, Russians still prefer a Republican US President, though Putin’s seeming interest in the dems similarity to communism is only a KGB tactic to bait dem egos. Putin is a Red Banner graduate, sufficient in the manipulation of egos.

Trump has 50% Latino votes, 40% of blacks and most blue collar whites. I feel bad for the democrat party. What happen to you guys?
But democrats have mail-in voter fraud

so dont count them out yet
I was trying to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. It didn't take long for idiocy to rear its head, and from the usual suspects as well. I was hoping ot have a discussion on which states hold the keys to electoral victory in November. Try to keep on topic.
If Trump takes all the Red States and ME 2nd Congressional District, and Biden takes all the Blue States, the three states left are NH, WI and PA. For Trump to, he needs either WI or PA. For Biden to win, he needs BOTH WI and PA.

1602463723237.png

So yes, it could all come down to WI.

Trump's ahead of where he was in 2016, in WI.

1602463819700.png

Similarly, he is also ahead of his 2016 pace in PA

1602463891475.png

Same with Michigan

1602464008976.png

Trump has 50% Latino votes, 40% of blacks and most blue collar whites. I feel bad for the democrat party. What happen to you guys?
But democrats have mail-in voter fraud

so dont count them out yet
I was trying to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. It didn't take long for idiocy to rear its head, and from the usual suspects as well. I was hoping ot have a discussion on which states hold the keys to electoral victory in November. Try to keep on topic.
If Trump takes all the Red States and ME 2nd Congressional District, and Biden takes all the Blue States, the three states left are NH, WI and PA. For Trump to, he needs either WI or PA. For Biden to win, he needs BOTH WI and PA.

So yes, it could all come down to WI.

Trump's ahead of where he was in 2016, in WI.

Similarly, he is also ahead of his 2016 pace in PA

Same with Michigan

Great post... love the graphics...

While I am genuinely worried about AZ, FL, OH, IA, GA and NC. I think he will take these states.
However if you took the Libertarian candidate out of the equation, in the last election, Trump would have taken CO, MN, NV, NM, ME and NH. Not only would it have won him these states, but the lack of a Libertarian candidate will help him in all the aforementioned states, in addition to MI, WI and PA.

Forum List

Back