Will it all come down to Wisconsin?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
This is the way I see it today. I think Wisconsin is key. I give Trump Florida because I just don't see Biden Florida winning at this point. He may, but I have given it to Trump. I have also given the toss ups to Trump as well. I am far from sure on Arizona as well.

So is Wisconsin the key state this election cycle?

1599660624116.png
1599660551885.png

This is the way I see it today. I think Wisconsin is key. I give Trump Florida because I just don't see Biden Florida winning at this point. He may, but I have given it to Trump.

View attachment 386443View attachment 386442
Trump has 50% Latino votes, 40% of blacks and most blue collar whites. I feel bad for the democrat party. What happen to you guys?

Trump has 50% Latino votes, 40% of blacks and most blue collar whites. I feel bad for the democrat party. What happen to you guys?
But democrats have mail-in voter fraud

so dont count them out yet
I was trying to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. It didn't take long for idiocy to rear its head, and from the usual suspects as well. I was hoping ot have a discussion on which states hold the keys to electoral victory in November. Try to keep on topic.

I was trying to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. It didn't take long for idiocy to rear its head, and from the usual suspects as well. It just goes to show me that you can't have an intelligent conversation on any political forum. Try to keep on topic.
Well we have a winner announced on election night?

It just goes to show me that you can't have an intelligent conversation on any political forum.
I am serious as a heart attack

the election will depend on success or failure of democrat mail-in voter fraud
You're an idiot. Go back under your bed and leave this discussion to the adults provided there are any on this forum.

I was trying to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. It didn't take long for idiocy to rear its head, and from the usual suspects as well. It just goes to show me that you can't have an intelligent conversation on any political forum. Try to keep on topic.
What does that have to do with the topic?

It will come down to mail-out ballots. Will they continue to be counted until they get enough votes to declare Biden the winner? This isn't conspiracy, MSNBC has all but declared this. Hillary has told Biden "do NOT under ANY circumstances concede on election day". They aren't even hiding it. They have the MSM and power donors behind them, they believe no little guy, even if there are 180M of them, can deny them the replacement on the S.C for RBG,

All I can think of what that one county that Stacy Abrahams as running in and they found a truck of votes or whatever it was, and, just as Hillary as suggested to Biden, Stacy didn't concede. The woman involved in overseeing that district resigned or something afterwards. To this day, I think Stacy still preaches that she won. They are trying to tell you, up is down and down is up.

There are some who desperately want to profit off of China and they don't care if it means decimating U.S National Security or gutting your middle class.

What does that have to do with the topic?
They can't win so they vandalize and sabotage threads instead and Mods let them do it.

It will come down to mail-out ballots. Will they continue to be counted until they get enough votes to declare Biden the winner?

All I can think of what that one county that Stacy Abrahams as running in and they found a truck of votes or whatever it was, and, just as Hillary as suggested to Biden, Stacy didn't concede. The woman involved in overseeing that district resigned or something afterwards.

There are some who desperately want to profit off of China and they don't care if it means decimating U.S National Security or gutting your middle class.
This forum is full of idiots. Can't you dumbshits focus on the topic without this voter fraud rubbish?

It just goes to show me that you can't have an intelligent conversation on any political forum.
I am serious as a heart attack

the election will depend on success or failure of democrat mail-in voter fraud
Oh please. That's Nothing but a stupid tRump conspiracy theory. Check back into reality please.

It will come down to mail-out ballots. Will they continue to be counted until they get enough votes to declare Biden the winner?

All I can think of what that one county that Stacy Abrahams as running in and they found a truck of votes or whatever it was, and, just as Hillary as suggested to Biden, Stacy didn't concede. The woman involved in overseeing that district resigned or something afterwards.

This forum is full of idiots. Can't you dumbshits focus on the topic without this voter fraud rubbish?

When you see a non-negotiable sending out of many millions of these voter by mail ballots, and you have Primaries which STILL aren't decided, you expect anyone, even a dumb Canuck like me, not to wonder why?

Didn't you just see the last 3.5 years of the Trump administration and the full court press to destroy him and his nominations? Maybe it is YOU that is more naive than we are conspiratory. I'd like to believe politics is a Gentlemans Sport, but clearly it isn't. So, I'd have to be really optimistic to not have seen what Trump went through the last few years to believe that this election is on the level.

When you see a non-negotiable sending out of many millions of these voter by mail ballots, and you have Primaries which STILL aren't decided, you expect anyone, even a dumb Canuck like me, not to wonder why?

Didn't you just see the last 3.5 years of the Trump administration and the full court press to destroy him and his nominations? Maybe it is YOU that is more naive than we are conspiratory. I'd like to believe politics is a Gentlemans Sport, but clearly it isn't. So, I'd have to be really optimistic to not have seen what Trump went through the last few years to believe that this election is on the level.
What the hell does your insecurity and nonsense have to do with the OP. You are just some foreigner spreading misinformation. Too many brains are literally water logged with voter fraud garbage which BTW has nothing to do with my OP.

Oh please. That's Nothing but a stupid tRump conspiracy theory. Check back into reality please.
you are free to disagree

but the potential is there and it falls right into the democrats wheelhouse

This is the way I see it today. I think Wisconsin is key. I give Trump Florida because I just don't see Biden Florida winning at this point. He may, but I have given it to Trump. I have also given the toss ups to Trump as well. I am far from sure on Arizona as well.

View attachment 386443View attachment 386442
It could. I’d keep an eye on Virginia flipping red too.

Forum List

Back