Will it all come down to Wisconsin?

Trump has 50% Latino votes, 40% of blacks and most blue collar whites. I feel bad for the democrat party. What happen to you guys?
But democrats have mail-in voter fraud

so dont count them out yet
I was trying to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. It didn't take long for idiocy to rear its head, and from the usual suspects as well. I was hoping ot have a discussion on which states hold the keys to electoral victory in November. Try to keep on topic.
If Trump takes all the Red States and ME 2nd Congressional District, and Biden takes all the Blue States, the three states left are NH, WI and PA. For Trump to, he needs either WI or PA. For Biden to win, he needs BOTH WI and PA.

So yes, it could all come down to WI.

Trump's ahead of where he was in 2016, in WI.

Similarly, he is also ahead of his 2016 pace in PA

Same with Michigan

Great post... love the graphics...

While I am genuinely worried about AZ, FL, OH, IA, GA and NC. I think he will take these states.
However if you took the Libertarian candidate out of the equation, in the last election, Trump would have taken CO, MN, NV, NM, ME and NH. Not only would it have won him these states, but the lack of a Libertarian candidate will help him in all the aforementioned states, in addition to MI, WI and PA.
Interesting. I have never seen a study on the likely result sans the Libertarian candidate.
... AZ, FL, OH, IA, GA and NC...
My view is that if Biden takes any Red States that he will win.
...CO, MN, NV, NM, ME...
And if Trump takes any Blue States, that he will win.

If Trump take all the Red States and Biden takes all the Blue States, then it comes down to PA and WI, assuming Trump takes the 2nd CD in ME, Trump will then have to take PA OR WI

Biden would have to take PA AND WI.

Trump has 50% Latino votes, 40% of blacks and most blue collar whites. I feel bad for the democrat party. What happen to you guys?
But democrats have mail-in voter fraud

so dont count them out yet
I was trying to have an intelligent discussion on this topic. It didn't take long for idiocy to rear its head, and from the usual suspects as well. I was hoping ot have a discussion on which states hold the keys to electoral victory in November. Try to keep on topic.
If Trump takes all the Red States and ME 2nd Congressional District, and Biden takes all the Blue States, the three states left are NH, WI and PA. For Trump to, he needs either WI or PA. For Biden to win, he needs BOTH WI and PA.

So yes, it could all come down to WI.

Trump's ahead of where he was in 2016, in WI.

Similarly, he is also ahead of his 2016 pace in PA

Same with Michigan

Great post... love the graphics...

While I am genuinely worried about AZ, FL, OH, IA, GA and NC. I think he will take these states.
However if you took the Libertarian candidate out of the equation, in the last election, Trump would have taken CO, MN, NV, NM, ME and NH. Not only would it have won him these states, but the lack of a Libertarian candidate will help him in all the aforementioned states, in addition to MI, WI and PA.
Interesting. I have never seen a study on the likely result sans the Libertarian candidate.
... AZ, FL, OH, IA, GA and NC...
My view is that if Biden takes any Red States that he will win.
...CO, MN, NV, NM, ME...
And if Trump takes any Blue States, that he will win.

If Trump take all the Red States and Biden takes all the Blue States, then it comes down to PA and WI, assuming Trump takes the 2nd CD in ME, Trump will then have to take PA OR WI

Biden would have to take PA AND WI.
I just wish I knew how many unknowns will rise from their graves and vote for biden

Forum List

Back