Will Ford and GM survive much longer !!

Trump is in a crap load of debt. Maybe he should die also and replaced with a newer model.
Who told you this laughingstock ? CNN ? MSNBC ? I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale ? Interested ?

EARTH TO OKFINE? Trump raked in 1.9 Billion $$$, since becoming president.
The topic is his debt which you fail to mention. You also fail to mention how his business/businesses are losing and in the red.

You might be able to scare your friends at Starbucks with your boisterous , brusque personality but I will lay you out

Both companies are 200 billion in debt
Have zero innovation
Have huge interests on previous loans not paid off

Let them die off ..I am sure a newer company will emerge .
Both F and GM only make good trucks and nothing else
Trump is in a crap load of debt. Maybe he should die also and replaced with a newer model.
Trump owes thousands of properties that generate mass wealth
You have violated the rules by changing topics
"Trump owes thousands of properties that generate mass wealth"

Only half of that statement is true.
He is a multi billionaire and you can’t even pay your bills
Get to work proving Trump is solvent.
You’re a very jealous guy .His real estate name is all over the World
Plop down some of those financial requests that you haven't bothered to post.
So far I say you don't have a clue to think even think what you know. And about me as well.
You’re about to be placed on iggy for hijacking my thread and being an obnoxious schmendrick
. Do you dream about Trump , too ?
He lives like a king and you live like the peasant you’re
King of Covid. Got that one right.

Both companies are 200 billion in debt
Have zero innovation
Have huge interests on previous loans not paid off

Let them die off ..I am sure a newer company will emerge .
Both F and GM only make good trucks and nothing else
Trump owes thousands of properties that generate mass wealth
You have violated the rules by changing topics
"Trump owes thousands of properties that generate mass wealth"

Only half of that statement is true.
He is a multi billionaire and you can’t even pay your bills
Get to work proving Trump is solvent.
You’re a very jealous guy .His real estate name is all over the World
Plop down some of those financial requests that you haven't bothered to post.
So far I say you don't have a clue to think even think what you know. And about me as well.
You’re about to be placed on iggy for hijacking my thread and being an obnoxious schmendrick
. Do you dream about Trump , too ?
He lives like a king and you live like the peasant you’re
King of Covid. Got that one right.
Now you mock him for being sick .you’re a worm of a man

The topic is his debt which you fail to mention. You also fail to mention how his business/businesses are losing and in the red.
Oh, so he rakes in 1.9 Billion in 3 years, and he's in the red ? Are you feeling OK ?

Liberals will believe anything. The bridge is still for sale.

I could itemize very specifically for you the money Trump has profitted and taken in over the past 3 years. Available on request. - no problem.

How about this so-called "debt" you claim currently exists. Can YOU itemize it specifically right here now, as well ? Or would that be a problem ?

Last edited:
Oh, so he rakes in 1.9 Billion in 3 years, and he's in the red ? Are you feeling OK ?

I could itemize very specifically for you the money Trump has profitted and taken in over the past 3 years. Available on request. - no problem.

How about this so-called "debt" you claim currently exists. Can YOU itemize it specifically right here now, as well ? Or would that be a problem ?
Start reading.

Start reading.

No, I Won't start reading your links, I want you to POST what you claim, not just dump a few links here and then run off. You post IN YOUR OWN WORDS, what you claim. I will do the same for what I claim, if you wish.

Start reading.

First link is related to the coronavirus. No smear against the billionaires.

Second one - same thing.

The 3rd link (USA Today) states the Doral resort in Miami, Fl. dropped from $13.8 million to $4.3 million and lost $9 million. That is 4 tenths of a % of what Trump took in ($1.9 Billion) And that was 2015-2017,

Guess what happened after that (2017-2019) > It raked in $228 million. See ? That's what you get for using the Washington Post for a source. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Start reading.

Dear dumbass President Trump didn't lose a dime he doesn't own those properties any longer. REMEMBER when you leftists bitched about his conflicts of interest?

No one was better placed to understand and adapt to the changing auto market than GM in the sixties. It failed to do so. Ford was almost identically the same and Chrysler the worst. By insisting on the continuation of producing oversized vehicles of ever decreasing quality, they delivered the market to their wiser competitors. When inevitable financial catastrophe struck, the mismanagement was rewarded with government bail outs and continued on their mistaken ways. Either the companies should have been allowed to founder or been nationalized. It was a gross example of the ridiculous responses made to the crashed global economic game. Everyone was made to suffer for the crimes of a very few people with lots of control over money and not enough control over their greed.
As an amusing and ironic anecdote to all that, many people criticize Musk and Tesla.

Start reading.

No, I Won't start reading your links, I want you to POST what you claim, not just dump a few links here and then run off. You post IN YOUR OWN WORDS, what you claim. I will do the same for what I claim, if you wish.
Show me where his businesses are not in debt and losing money. Oh, I forgot, you can't or won't read.

We never should have bailed out Ford and GM back in 2009
All they make it compete crap besides the F150
Yes but they donate (our taxmoney) heavily to the democrats.......................it is the funnel money around game.

Show me where his businesses are not in debt and losing money. Oh, I forgot, you can't or won't read.
Ha ha, I just did, but I guess you didn't read the link.
Note: RAKING IN doesn't mean losing,

Show you where >OK >> (not that you have shown where he lost any money, except one relatively insignificant example)

Trump’s golf course and club portfolio produced the biggest chunk of revenue, some $753 million in three years. The Trump National Doral golf resort in Miami, Florida led the way, bringing in $228 million of revenue from 2017 to 2019, about three-quarters of the total from the 10 other golf courses Trump owns in the United States. In Europe, another golf resort named Trump Turnberry generated $70 million. Holdings in Doonbeg, Ireland and Aberdeenshire, Scotland added $53 million, while Mar-a-Lago took in $69 million.

The second-biggest revenue generator is Trump’s collection of commercial real estate assets. New York City remains the hub. The president continues to own the commercial space inside Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, a lease to 40 Wall Street in the financial district, and a 30% stake in 1290 Avenue of the Americas, one of the broad-shouldered office buildings that defines midtown Manhattan. The New York City holdings generated an estimated $461 million in revenue from 2017 to 2019. Another $114 million or so came from Trump’s 30% interest in 555 California Street, a skyscraper in the heart of San Francisco.

Trump’s hotels also tend to get a lot of attention, particularly his Washington, D.C. palace down the street from the White House. Trump’s revenues at the place totaled $122 million from 2017 to 2019. The real estate titan has sold off a chunk of hotel rooms in Chicago and Las Vegas, allowing outside investors to buy into those buildings. The Chicago hotel, where Trump still holds 175 of the 339 units, generated $102 million of revenue from the start of 2017 to the end of 2018, according to documents obtained by the Washington Post. In Las Vegas, the president disclosed about $69 million of hotel revenue from 2017 to 2019. At a handful of other properties—in Canada, Uruguay, Panama, Turkey and elsewhere—Trump either licensed his name or managed buildings on behalf of other owners. Altogether, Trump’s licensing, management and hotel businesses reaped an estimated $410 million in revenue during the first three years their owner served as president.

Trump gets additional revenue from a variety of sources, including some that other real estate barons would never consider. In New York City’s Central Park, his business operates a skating rink and a carousel that generated $29 million during the first three years he served as president. There are also restaurants, like the Trump Grill inside Trump Tower, home to the famous taco bowl, which then-candidate Trump touted on Cinco de Mayo, 2016. He has gotten money from selling books, renting mansions, leasing aircraft, and so on. All the miscellaneous revenue added up to an estimated $90 million from 2017 to 2019.

Trump receives more money from properties he sells. The president ditched his 4% stake in a Brooklyn housing project for an estimated $33 million in 2018. He sold 11 oceanside lots outside of Los Angeles for another $23 million. He offloaded about 100 units inside the Las Vegas tower, generating $17 million. A single condo on Park Avenue in Manhattan, dealt to a woman who publicly boasts about her connections to government officials, brought in $15.9 million. A mansion in Beverly Hills, sold to a company connected to an Indonesian tycoon, produced another $13.5 million. He sold $3.2 million worth of land in the Dominican Republic. And on and on. Added up, all those transactions produced an estimated $118 million over three years.

The flow of money has likely slowed down in 2020, thanks to the coronavirus. But the spigot hasn’t shut off completely. Day after day, new visitors arrive at Trump’s hotels, dine at his restaurants, golf on his courses, and rent his buildings. It’s difficult to put precise figures on all of that without seeing more documentation (which won’t be available until next year). But it seems certain that Trump’s businesses will accept more than $100 million in 2020. And that means that, even if his tenure ends in January 2021, Trump should still be the first president to literally rake in billions of dollars while serving in office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back