Will Donny T open up stop-and-frisk of "brown people" in North Mexico? (California)

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
As Loons who love third world pet humans continue to fight against "THE WALL" and other actions to combat illegal immigration Donny will be forced to get far more aggressive. I see i.C.E agents patrolling the streets of North Mexico using stop-and-frisk....the probable cause...you're brown, in dress boots with a cowboy hat. No legitimate iD, no fluent English spoken....you're illegal.
I can't wait...Loons will regret resisting a more passive approach.

As Loons who love third world pet humans continue to fight against "THE WALL" and other actions to combat illegal immigration Donny will be forced to get far more aggressive. I see i.C.E agents patrolling the streets of North Mexico using stop-and-frisk....the probable cause...you're brown, in dress boots with a cowboy hat. No legitimate iD, no fluent English spoken....you're illegal.
we could have an implied probable cause zone. just until mexico gets a government.

we could have an implied probable cause zone. just until mexico gets a government.

It's just a matter of time.

And when that doesn't happen you'll just make up another fantasy to fap over.

Better hope you're right...I know how worthless enablers feel when they start to lose their pet humans.
Nothing should seem far fetched with DJT...Remember, you finally have a President with a nut-sack and he's sick and tired of watching hard working, REAL American's get fucked over by human cockroaches. Hard working, REAL American's understand this...do you?

Forum List

Back