He's perfect for this WH! Scaramucci On Backstabbing: ‘I’m More Of A Front Stabbing Person

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This I understand. THIS I appreciate. A balls to the walls kinda guy who won't play politics. Yay! I'm having fun today.

Video at link:

Scaramucci, who is from New York himself and has spent a lot of time on Wall Street, explained that he doesn’t like Washington so much because instead of being up front, people try to hide their intentions.

“What I don’t like about Washington is that people don’t let you know how they feel,” he continued. “They’re very nice to your face and then they take a shiv or a machete and stab you in the back.”

“I’m a Wall Street guy, I’m more of a front stabbing person,” he concluded."

Scaramucci Decries Backstabbers in Washington--'I'm More Of A Front Stabbing Person' [VIDEO]

This I understand. THIS I appreciate. A balls to the walls kinda guy who won't play politics. Yay! I'm having fun today.

Video at link:

Scaramucci, who is from New York himself and has spent a lot of time on Wall Street, explained that he doesn’t like Washington so much because instead of being up front, people try to hide their intentions.

“What I don’t like about Washington is that people don’t let you know how they feel,” he continued. “They’re very nice to your face and then they take a shiv or a machete and stab you in the back.”

Scaramucci Decries Backstabbers in Washington--'I'm More Of A Front Stabbing Person' [VIDEO]
Still, I miss Sean Spicer. I hope this rotating team doesn't have any hard feelings, like a pitching staff with starters, middle relievers, and closers. It could be that Sean got worn out from facing the swarms of Gotcha pests that pose as the Voice of the People.

Video at link:

This is a classic trumpanzee admiration society....just don't say you've got any morals left.

Video at link:

This is a classic trumpanzee admiration society....just don't say you've got any morals left.
Replacing failures is highly moral, unless you're a liberal then you worship failure until you have to pay for it, then you blame it on conservatives.

Video at link:

Still, I miss Sean Spicer. I hope this rotating team doesn't have any hard feelings, like a pitching staff with starters, middle relievers, and closers. It could be that Sean got worn out from facing the swarms of Gotcha pests that pose as the Voice of the People.

I so respect Spicer for stepping away and as he put it "give Sanders and Scaramucci" a clean slate to work from. He knew damn well if he stayed on there would be constant "rumors and leaks" about how they were duking it out in the hallways. Or that the three of them were trying to slit each others throats.

Video at link:

He's DIRECTLY from the swamp... but you're too biased to admit it.

Remember when the con-servatives got all upset when Former President Obama said: "If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." Well, there they are....bringing the knives.

Forum List

Back