Zone1 Will Disney Save Splash Mountain?

When I was a little kid I never knew how Swiss cheese got all the holes in it...

... until Mickey Mouse showed me how to do it

mickey-mouse.gif

Well, the rumormill on the internet says Dizknee is in trouble.

They've spent a billion or more dollars in buying up SO many movie franchises and production companies, over the past 10 years, they've put themselves into a hole thats caving in around them. And that, on top of losing millions of subscribers to their Dizknee channels they have because of their Woke agenda and child brainwashing..........has put them teetering on the edge.

It really doesn't matter. They will just file for bancruptcy and then continue on with their corrupt and heinous spending habits.

Coke wants to buy all things liquid so everything has to be made by and bought from Coke.

Dizknee wants all entertainment to be Dizknee and nothing and nobody else.

When I was growing up and learning about economics and business.......we were told this kind of thing is illegal. And yet, here they are doing it, and nothing is happening to them.

Last edited:
That video is hilarious, there are like 12 people in the whole park
Wow. I lived in the Orlando area in the 70s and summertime, my friends would all go to be there by opening time and ran the park by lunch.

It was way more crowded then this.

.we were told this kind of thing is illegal. And yet, here they are doing it, and nothing is happening to them.
Yeah... there's a lot of that going around these days but WOE BETIDE yo ass if you vote conservative and break the law.

Forum List

Back