Will Couple Be Jailed for Returning Adopted Son After Nine Years?

The boy is most important now. The school where he attended should have a record of his behavior and possible psychological tests. That would give a clue about the parents as well. Focusing on the parents is not going to help the boy, for you don't want to return him to them. However authorities may want to check on siblings for abuse or neglect.

A special foster home is needed for this child if he can be in a foster home at all. If his behavior is particularly bad, (a danger to himself or others) he may have to be institutionalized.

The system here is so broke. Cripes where do I start. They think they are champions for keeping the kids in hotel rooms.

Look up Phoenix Sinclair and you will see what I am dealing with as an activist.

And then it really really sucks to come into US Message Board and have some asshole like kidrocks or black label tell me I don't care.

Well...without getting into a heated debate on this issue, I think I will just say there is probably more to this story than what we have heard so far...AND...most importantly...at least they didn't beat the kid to death. They gave him back. They took him where he would be cared for because they cannot or will not any more. Beats the alternative, doesn't it? Just make sure they don't adopt any others.

Well...without getting into a heated debate on this issue, I think I will just say there is probably more to this story than what we have heard so far...AND...most importantly...at least they didn't beat the kid to death. They gave him back. They took him where he would be cared for because they cannot or will not any more. Beats the alternative, doesn't it? Just make sure they don't adopt any others.
\
This one they handed back and she was target practice. In a cage in a basement.

In a cage.If it wasn't for the foster mother we wouldn't even be at this point. Bless her soul.

Gracie how many stories would it take you to move your soul?

Move it where?

You are judging THIS particular case with anther one, aren't you? And what does my soul have to do with what those people did? Am I not wringing my hands hard enough? Can you see whether I am or not? Or where my heart is? Or do you just go along with whatever you think I am feeling?

I'm telling you these parents are wimps. :lol:

Mine were born from my loins. Somewhere around 16 with your kids you go....................Oh really?

And then you use every phrase you swore to the heavens above...................

I brought you into this world I can take you out of it

My father in law tried that on his daughter. She beat him to a pulp with a pair of fighting sticks, and told him that if he ever raised a hand to her again, she'd bathe in his blood.

Gracie how many stories would it take you to move your soul?

Can't speak for her, but for me: it just can't be done. My giveadamn is busted.

Last edited:
Parenting is not an easy job, most people know that.

I would expect adoptive parents to have an understanding that when their child has problems it's their job to get him help.

Get him treatment, have him evaluated, but why abandon him when things get tough?

Are people really disposable now?

When we don't like what we see just get rid of them?

They had him since he was 3 months old, and at 9yrs old he is starting to show behavior problems.

Butler County authorities say the parents left the boy with the children services agency Oct. 24, after saying he was displaying aggressive behavior. A sheriff's report in August said the adoptive mother said the boy had threatened the rest of the household with a knife.

Attorney Adolfo Olivas, appointed by the court to protect the child's interests, has said that the boy is hurt and confused and that he is now receiving help that the parents should have gotten for him.

A national adoption advocacy leader said adoptive parents not only have strong parental rights, they have binding legal obligations.He said all parents, adoptive or biological, should try to get help with child-raising problems.

"We urge any parent struggling to raise children to seek public or private assistance or counseling as appropriate," he said.

Ohio Prosecutor Takes Look at Adoptions - ABC News

Forum List

Back