will china become the world leader?

Bush is in Crawford Texas enjoying his retirement. What evidence do you have that backs up your claim that "Bush is completely in bed with the UN,"?
Is Bush in bed with the UN itself? No, he never listened to them. Was he influences by the "elite" who run the UN, absolutely.

Who are the "elite" that run the U.N.?

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." Mayer Rothschilds. He who controls the money controls everything.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves..
The US still has three times the GDP that China has. China is still a third world country for much of its population. Want to compare average income per capita?

China has a long way to go in terms of infrastructure, education, communications. Militarilly, China is no where close to being a Superpower.

However, the growth of China in the last 20 years is nothing short of miraculous.

Just 2 hours ago, allied air forces began an attack on military targets in Iraq and Kuwait. These attacks continue as I speak. Ground forces are not engaged.

This conflict started August 2nd when the dictator of Iraq invaded a small and helpless neighbor. Kuwait -- a member of the Arab League and a member of the United Nations -- was crushed; its people, brutalized. Five months ago, Saddam Hussein started this cruel war against Kuwait. Tonight, the battle has been joined.

This military action, taken in accord with United Nations resolutions and with the consent of the United States Congress, follows months of constant and virtually endless diplomatic activity on the part of the United Nations, the United States, and many, many other countries.

The United States, together with the United Nations, exhausted every means at our disposal to bring this crisis to a peaceful end.

When we are successful -- and we will be -- we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders.

George Bush - January 16, 1991

I aint got the time to dig up all the stuff George Bush's son did to empower the UN, this would actually be a huge topic.

If anyone cares simply search "Bush, CFR, United Nations"

UNESCO and George Bush is another great search. Reagan got us out, Bush put us back in.

I wont ignore what I posted though and I do have much on this topic, I just dont have the time at this moment. Maybe I will look for another thread on the subject

Last edited:
The US still has three times the GDP that China has. China is still a third world country for much of its population. Want to compare average income per capita?

China has a long way to go in terms of infrastructure, education, communications. Militarilly, China is no where close to being a Superpower.

However, the growth of China in the last 20 years is nothing short of miraculous.

I agree. When I said east, I meant the EU after the Lisbon treaty.

Just 2 hours ago, allied air forces began an attack on military targets in Iraq and Kuwait. These attacks continue as I speak. Ground forces are not engaged.

This conflict started August 2nd when the dictator of Iraq invaded a small and helpless neighbor. Kuwait -- a member of the Arab League and a member of the United Nations -- was crushed; its people, brutalized. Five months ago, Saddam Hussein started this cruel war against Kuwait. Tonight, the battle has been joined.

This military action, taken in accord with United Nations resolutions and with the consent of the United States Congress, follows months of constant and virtually endless diplomatic activity on the part of the United Nations, the United States, and many, many other countries.

The United States, together with the United Nations, exhausted every means at our disposal to bring this crisis to a peaceful end.

When we are successful -- and we will be -- we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders.

I aint got the time to dig up all the stuff George Bush's son did to empower the UN, this would actually be a huge topic.

UNESCO and George Bush is another great search. Reagan got us out, Bush put us back in.

I wont ignore what I posted though and I do have much on this topic, I just dont have the time at this moment. Maybe I will look for another thread on the subject
Or Cheney, who was the head of the CFR for some time.

I agree, Cheney, Bush, Clinton, Bush, all the life long politicians, time to end lifelong political careers, its these men and women who made China what it is by sending all our factories to China.

Lets not forget congress and their hard work making China strong.

I agree, Cheney, Bush, Clinton, Bush, all the life long politicians, time to end lifelong political careers, its these men and women who made China what it is by sending all our factories to China.

Lets not forget congress and their hard work making China strong.
Well, it looks like the fed is trying to take out us and them. Two birds, one stone.

chinas buying record amount land in america, and with all the illegals in this country they'll have all the cheap labor already here when they take over.

Many decades ago I read a book supposedly translating the end times. Don't remember the title or author but for some reason one statement stuck with me. "The Eagle will over come the Bear but the Dragon will overcome them all." Kinda weird, I don't put much stock in predictions.

chinas buying record amount land in america, and with all the illegals in this country they'll have all the cheap labor already here when they take over.

Why would China try to take us over? The same globalist corproations who sold us out to China have control over our government, so why a takeover?

There won't be a takeover - we'll simply be reduced economically until the average American is serving the corporation just as the average Chinese is serving the state (which is in cooperation with the corporations). The only difference is the label - the folks who control the policy get to keep all of the money and power in both cases.

The result of deregulation in the US has been the marriage of globalist corporations and government. In China the goals were achieved by force, with between 60 and 100 million killed by the Chinese government in order to eliminate all discussion on the matter. In the US, after more than 30 years, many of the same goals have now been reached but by deception and media control.

If anyone doesn't fully, 100% believe that the GOP and Dem parties have pulled the economic rug out from under us, and then flushed it down the toilet - all while the media has turned a blind eye to it - then they are clearly not paying attention.

Either that, or they're on some kind of mind altering meds, like prozac or talk radio.

Last edited:

Yea ..yea..

I've heard it all before, we were supposed to be owned by Japan by 1990 too. You all seem to underestimate the economic strength of the US

World leader in what? Super power? does it really matter who the worlds super power is as long as they arent trying to control everyone?

If we are a free people. And we live the best we can and produce the best we can, who cares who the leader is? Why do we even have a world leader?

If anyone doesn't fully, 100% believe that the GOP and Dem parties have pulled the economic rug out from under us, and then flushed it down the toilet - all while the media has turned a blind eye to it - then they are clearly not paying attention.

Yet all the fools are loyal to the party of their choice, each side blaming the other, it was Bush's fault, its Obama's fault, its Clinton, its the Democrats, its the Republicans, and everyone ignores congress, the life long politicians.

We need a leader in the USA, I have yet to see one, maybe it will be Palin, we need a leader that will bring heavy industry back to the USA.

Yet all the fools are loyal to the party of their choice, each side blaming the other, it was Bush's fault, its Obama's fault, its Clinton, its the Democrats, its the Republicans, and everyone ignores congress, the life long politicians.

We need a leader in the USA, I have yet to see one, maybe it will be Palin, we need a leader that will bring heavy industry back to the USA.
Doubt it.

Okay, eliminate labor unions, pay people pennies per hour with no benefits what so ever and force workers to work 10-12 hour days (no overtime), 7 days a week then remove safety & environmental regulations and you might have a shot at it.

Okay, eliminate labor unions, pay people pennies per hour with no benefits what so ever and force workers to work 10-12 hour days (no overtime), 7 days a week then remove safety & environmental regulations and you might have a shot at it.

Yeah - that .....or we could just stop free trading with the totalitarian regimes that you just described. Put the protections back in place that kept us strong.

To a thinking person, protectionism is a GOOD word. It keeps us sustainable and viable. I'd love to hear someone explain why protectionism is bad. I've yet to hear a single viable answer. I've directly challenged Daniel Altman (global economics columnist at IHT), who has only been able to respond by changing the subject. Can anyone here do better than Dan?

I just worked seven day, 12.5 hours each day, 87 hours in the last week, add an extra 1.5 hours round trip drive, I am away from home, I have only seen my wife and kids three months this year, and I thank my boss he gives me this work. He is a conservative, and we are a non-union company.

We need heavy industry in the USA, it wont be easy, but that is what we need, without heavy industry there is no future for us.

I just worked seven day, 12.5 hours each day, 87 hours in the last week, add an extra 1.5 hours round trip drive, I am away from home, I have only seen my wife and kids three months this year, and I thank my boss he gives me this work. He is a conservative, and we are a non-union company.
We need heavy industry in the USA, it wont be easy, but that is what we need, without heavy industry there is no future for us.

Are you complaining or bragging?

Forum List

Back