Will anyone accuse this Politico hit piece about Nikki Haley's Jewish donors of being anti-semitic, like all criticism of George Soros?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Nikki Haley’s group, 'Stand For America [By Fighting Foreign Wars]' received major donations from Paul Singer, Stanley Druckenmiller, and Miriam Adelson.

I've said for better than a year to watch Nikki Haley.....She is going to run in the primaries and she will have all the resources The Turtle can muster behind her.

She checks all the boxes for women and she will be easily controlled by The Turtle.

While she might not prevail in the primaries she's a slam dunk for VP.

I've said for better than a year to watch Nikki Haley.....She is going to run in the primaries and she will have all the resources The Turtle can muster behind her.

She checks all the boxes for women and she will be easily controlled by The Turtle.

While she might not prevail in the primaries she's a slam dunk for VP.
I would love to see both Nikki Haley and Tim Scott run and be the ticket but, Haley says if Trump runs, then she's not running, probably clearing the way for her to be Trump's VP.

Unstable as to policy is what I'm getting at.....I can easily see her leading a anti-2A charge based on feels when some dem shoots up a school.
Do you have any evidence that she has done anything remotely close to that or even talked about it?

Forum List

Back