Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I did at 18+, and still do

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I've never smoked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dude. Cheetos?

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
we call carefully nurtured homegrown ....hydroponics and its kick ass weed....mexican brick....we call that pocket watch and bake with it.....

pocketwatch....cause the mal is so compressed that you can put a oz in your pocket watch pocket...

i havent seen brick like that in a long time...remember the trash compact and bags that you could drop from a helicopter...(their ad stated this)

Yes, but never in Wildwood.

I haven't been able to for about three decades now. If they legalize, I'll do the brownie bit. My lungs can't handle the smoke.

/she whined

My wife makes killer cookies using pot butter. If I wanted to be extremely wrecked for most of the day, I could eat one in one sitting. But I prefer to eat half a cookie and then eat the other half 6 hours later and enjoy the buzz without being comatose.

I think you shoud cut it back to a quarter cookie. You've posted the same thing three times. LOL.

I think you shoud cut it back to a quarter cookie. You've posted the same thing three times. LOL.

But, but I didn't even have a bite of any cookie!
I was having issues with Internet Explorer, it kept me in a circle, telling me it couldn't connect with USMB, so I went to Chrome and re-posted, of course I didn't bother to check to see if the previous posts stuck! :confused: :cuckoo: :lol:
But, being as I took the day off, I did do a bump with my coffee!:eusa_whistle:

Yes, but never in Wildwood.

I haven't been able to for about three decades now. If they legalize, I'll do the brownie bit. My lungs can't handle the smoke.

/she whined

My wife makes killer cookies using pot butter. If I wanted to be extremely wrecked for most of the day, I could eat one in one sitting. But I prefer to eat half a cookie and then eat the other half 6 hours later and enjoy the buzz without being comatose.

love the pot butter....but i eat one brownie..then i get the munchies...so i cut a brownie into quarters and eat all of them....then i get the raging munchies.......

But, but I didn't even have a bite of any cookie!
I was having issues with Internet Explorer, it kept me in a circle, telling me it couldn't connect with USMB, so I went to Chrome and re-posted, of course I didn't bother to check to see if the previous posts stuck! :confused: :cuckoo: :lol:
But, being as I took the day off, I did do a bump with my coffee!:eusa_whistle:
The only thing good about Miami.:cool:

I smoked thoughout HS (think of dazed and confused, I lived that life). I stopped when I was in the Military, then when I got out, I tried a few more times, but it made me paranoid. I stick to Jim Beam now.

Back in high school, I had a part time job at Castro Convertible. An older guy took me aside one day and asked, "You don't take that mary jew wanna stuff, do you?"
I replied, "I wouldn't shoot that shit up my arm if you paid me."
He was satisfied and thought I was a good kid from then on.

Forum List

Back