Wilbur Ross is a Boss! He dismantled TPP today.

Yupp! Bi-lateral agreements the way to go! :clap: Keeps the piranha multi-lateral countries at bay from picking off more good American jobs. Wilbur is no fool!

Crooked Wilbur Ross is practically a cartoon stereotype of a Wall Street fat cat with no interest in anyone but himself.

Despicable Wilbur Ross has shady ties to Russia, serious business conflicts, & a history of cheating people out of their homes.

Breaking: Wilbur Ross confirmed as Commerce Sec even though Manchin voted against him.

This guy gets it. What a concept, simple bi-lateral trade agreements where we negotiate the best deal for us! I'm sure Libs will be confused. They may need to watch this a couple times to understand.
Wilbur Ross: TPP is not going to happen
And when the Asian market turns to China for all its needs, you idiots make sure your still celebrating this stupid move....TPP was a good deal for us and a fair deal for us, it was nothing like Nafta...but you fools are too stupid to see it.

Wow, you guys are retarded.

TPP was designed to contain China.

I know Ross.

He's 82.

You idiots have turned Asia-Pacific towards China.

And because you're all dumber than a sack of hammers, you don't know what you've done.

Ross the Boss got confirmed 72-27...i can't believe there are that many Dems against TPP...

I know Ross.

He's 82.

And because you're all dumber than a sack of hammers, you don't know what you've done.
A series of bilateral agreement will do the same thing and accomplish much more for us.

I know Ross.

He's 82.

A series of bilateral agreement will do the same thing and accomplish much more for us.
You can click on a laugh icon, if you want, but this is just intuitive.

Imagine making a deal playing Monopoly with five people instead of just with two.

It's almost impossible.

This guy gets it. What a concept, simple bi-lateral trade agreements where we negotiate the best deal for us! I'm sure Libs will be confused. They may need to watch this a couple times to understand.
Wilbur Ross: TPP is not going to happen
Dumb fuck. the TPP is not dead. We are merely not a part of it now. So the countries that are will be trading among themselves, and may find that preferable to fighting tariffs here.

I know Ross.

He's 82.

Like hell. You really think that the orange clown is going to be able to bully other nations? They will simply take their trade elsewhere, and our economy will stagnate as theirs grows. Not only that, given the degree of automation available today, those blue collar jobs that do come back, will mostly be done by machines.

This guy has ties to Russia, has profited from Russian deals and is tied to Trump/Russia real estate deals.....the guys' messy, but what else is new with the prestige swamp Trump is assembling?

We are not at war with Russia, unless you count the Democrap minority...........:laugh:.

Forum List

Back