WikiLeaks Will Drop the Atom Bomb on November 5, 2016

the fbi letter had nothing to do with wikileaks. 99% of OMG WIKILEAKBOMBSHELLS on this board were laughable duds, hey. just like you.
You idiot, you cannot know that the Wikileaks information had no role in Comey reopening the investigations.

Again, you lose because you are a lying hack jack ass.
calm down, aarftard. maybe the WIKILEAK BOMBSHELL with THE BILLCLINTON PEDOPHILE OMG VIDEO WILL DROP ON SUNDAY!!!

I think the whole trickle out of information by WikiLeaks back fired on them. They thought by trickling out info it would keep people's attention on the subject and build to something, instead people have just gotten tired of the steady stream of crap and have begun to just ignore it and move on... whether the stuff is true or not.
Now they've gone ridiculous with Satan worship and pedophile craziness......the only ones buying that stuff are the same Alt-Right Drumpfsters that would applaud their Orange Messiah shooting someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight.

This is the first time I've ever heard 4chan labeled as an 'alt-right' site. Holy crap. lol
Then you should read more.

It is an alt.right hang out site, not to say that is all who hang out there.

Redit gets a lot of their traffic too but Redit is not all alt.right either.

calm down, aarftard. maybe the WIKILEAK BOMBSHELL with THE BILLCLINTON PEDOPHILE OMG VIDEO WILL DROP ON SUNDAY!!!
Translation "ooga, booga, ooga, booga, I cant think worth shit so I repeat what the libs tell me to in my talking point memo. ooga, booga."

and algeria HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THE TERROR WATCH LIST due to BRIBING THE CGI!!!

yes, i read it here on USMB: total WIKILEAKBOMBSHELL.

HILIARY also called palestinians SANDNIGGERS, or something like that. OMG!!

Since when does "lying twisted shit" bother you?

:wtf:

Okay, then please provide "credible" proof of when and where I have lied.

Read any of your bizarre OP posts and the ridiculous crap you make up

What have I made up?

"The FBI is Trumpland." This is the FBI that declined to prosecute Hillary the first time when it would have possibly derailed her nomination. Them not being 100% on your side is not their being "Trumpland," you made it up

"Will Comey Cost Hillary the Presidency" Clearly Hillary had not won the Presidency so you made up that would be the "sole" reason and you don't know what the evidence is that it's "malfeasance"

You have threads on practically every page of history you started on ridiculous crap you made up. You should be limited to starting one thread a week since all of them are the same

In other words, since you disagree with my posts - they must be lies? Hilarious - and predictable!

"In other words", a classic shill phrase. But I have a better one.

One out of every three Hillary supporters is just as stupid as the other two!

I'm done with October surprises. I don't want to hear anymore WikiLeaks and I don't want to hear about women making accusations against Trump. In fact, I'm ignoring the media in October from now on. After more than a year of speeches, vetting and debates I'm guessing most informed people are ready to vote before the conventions.
It is like we have some promise of a new item coming that has impact 7, but the hype turns it into a 10, and the delivered package is at best a 6.

Though it might be good material that is informative about Clintons corruption, the hype turns it into a pile of frustration as peeps start to believe their own hype.

Lets see what we actually get from credible sources.

More ooga, booga from a libtard.

not impressed.

I think the whole trickle out of information by WikiLeaks back fired on them. They thought by trickling out info it would keep people's attention on the subject and build to something, instead people have just gotten tired of the steady stream of crap and have begun to just ignore it and move on... whether the stuff is true or not.
They knew that dumping hundreds of thousands of emails on the public would over whelm the media attention, so they went to a slow drip release instead.

Maybe you should run Wikileaks and tell Assange how to do it? :)

not impressed.
you cannot even recognize the examples of awesome WIKILEAK BOMBSHELL stories peddled on this board? or do you agree that this was all bullshit? i cannot tell with the gullible trumptards.

Is there a computer big enough and powerful enough to contain all the democrat lies? No. that's why they have to be released a little at a time.

not impressed.
you cannot even recognize the examples of awesome WIKILEAK BOMBSHELL stories peddled on this board? or do you agree that this was all bullshit? i cannot tell with the gullible trumptards.
I prefer to let people speak for themselves and not traffic in libtard bullshit.

If you have a link post it, that is all I will believe coming from you.

I believe that the O/P is a bit embarrassed about this thread making its way back up the ladder....LOL

not impressed.
I prefer to let people speak for themselves and not traffic in libtard bullshit.

If you have a link post it, that is all I will believe coming from you.
here is the "sandnigger" thread:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the algeria thread was posted by the admin of this site, he was called out and deleted the thread.

here is a link to one blog peddling this bullshit.

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Took Algeria Off Terror Watch List After Donation to Clinton Foundation

there are lots and lots more.

your evasion and willful ignorance has been noted, you senile old coot.

They knew that dumping hundreds of thousands of emails on the public would over whelm the media attention, so they went to a slow drip release instead.

Obviously he needs someone to tell him what to do... because so far everything he has released has gotten blown over. Clinton is still ahead in most polls, and millions of ballots have already been cast and can't be changed. So dropping a bomb at the VERY last minute isn't going to change much.

Obviously he needs someone to tell him what to do... because so far everything he has released has gotten blown over. Clinton is still ahead in most polls, and millions of ballots have already been cast and can't be changed. So dropping a bomb at the VERY last minute isn't going to change much.
Complete falsehood. She is ahead only in the minds of the mass lying media. Nowhere else. Nowhere.

If anything has been proven it's the media are lying scum and anyone who can't see that doesn't want to.

here is the "sandnigger" thread:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

the algeria thread was posted by the admin of this site, he was called out and deleted the thread.

here is a link to one blog peddling this bullshit.

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Took Algeria Off Terror Watch List After Donation to Clinton Foundation

there are lots and lots more.

your evasion and willful ignorance has been noted, you senile old coot.

Because Dark Fury made a mistake in believing a convoluted translation of Israeli punditry does not prove that every Wikileaks release is a bunch of lies.

Can you possibly learn to think for yourself, you fucking idiot? roflmao

Assange has said from the beginning that the impact of what they are releasing is heavily dependent on what our media talks about, and our major media is essentially boycotting the whole story as he predicted.

Complete falsehood. She is ahead only in the minds of the mass lying media. Nowhere else. Nowhere.

If anything has been proven it's the media are lying scum and anyone who can't see that doesn't want to.

Come on man, just because a bunch of fanatics, which is what a great deal of what Trump supporters are, show up rallies doesn't signal how many votes he is going to get. Hillary is going to crush the woman and minority votes. It isn't even going to be close.

Forum List

Back