WIKILEAKS: Trump Campaign Drops the Hammer on DNC’s Russiagate; DEMS FABRICATED COMPUTER HACK

you didn't read the file on what the Russians did, and their indictments, did ya? OF COURSE NOT!!! Are you just being lazy or are you purposing closing your eyes.... to stay ignorant on this? Seriously...?

The FBI did one heck of a job, and deserve kudos.

You mean they got the Clinton private server finally and read it? Wow.
what are you talking about Jim?
When you consider the fact that the FBI gave up trying to get the data off of Clintons private server, I dont see how they could be considered as ahving done a 'heck of a job'.

Things are getting interesting for sure, as Donald Trump fights back against the DNC.

Late Monday night Wikileaks tweeted a full federal court filing the Trump campaign dropped onto the heads of the DNC and Russiagate. In short, it blows the DNC assertions out of the water that it was the victim of a computer hack.

Did Russia hack the DNC? No, according to the filing, which asserts the DNC fabricated the hack.

This story is developing.

Full document here:

(Excerpt) Read more at truepundit.com ...

DEMS FABRICATED COMPUTER HACK >>

Why?

To cover the betrayal of Hildebeast by DNC computer Techies who were Bernie supporters.

Seth Rich was one of them, likely one of the conduits of Hildebeast e-mails to Wikileaks.

Note that the DNC refused to hand their servers over to FBI forensics after complaining of a Russia hack.They were later wiped clean after a private security Compamy hired by Hitlery made up a bogus Russian hacking report.

James Comey stated it as a matter of fact.

Why didn’t DNC hand over hacked server to FBI?

Trump: Why didn't DNC hand over hacked server to FBI?
ALL LIES..
The hacked server is still in operation at the DNC. It was not wiped clean. The DNC turned over copies of the server hard drives to the fbi, which they used... no one uses an original server to find the hacking perps, they ALWAYS use copies.... dummy! Even James Comey said the copies was good enough for them to use...

Corsi admitted the Seth Rich conspiracy was made up, apologized.

the DNC hard drives were never wiped clean.

Seth Rich was not a Bernie supporter, he was a Hillary supporter and even interviewed with the Clinton campaign for a job there, after his job was finished at the DNC.

COULD YOU possibly spill more BULL CRAP in one post?

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

I've come to look forward to Purge's posts. If nothing else, the comic relief is fantastic. In this case, supposedly the false hack they are alleging implicates Nancy Pelosi (I didn't follow the link of course but the subsequent posts report it). She routinely wins her district by about 70%. Yeah, I'm sure she's lining up to engage in racketeering.

Again, the only value Purge has is to serve as a laughing stock. He's good at it.

Wow the counter suit

No collusion

Still you have to prove it in a court of law, filing a counter suit doesn't mean anything in todays world unless you can win it. Reading the first few lines and my first suggestion would be to get a real good lawyer. When you are using hodgepodge in a court documented doesn't sound to professional.

fortunately Mueller already has filed indictments against Russians and I bet he wins that one

Well I guess Trump and friends are getting nervous

I wonder who is bankrolling this

They really should be focusing on Roger Stone and his defense because as a friend of Trump's he can be totally trusted

just like Cohen

But I still have to ask, what is up with the tattoo of Nixon on his back? Well it certainly show loyalty but does it make him seem a trustworthy guy.

Things are getting interesting for sure, as Donald Trump fights back against the DNC.

Late Monday night Wikileaks tweeted a full federal court filing the Trump campaign dropped onto the heads of the DNC and Russiagate. In short, it blows the DNC assertions out of the water that it was the victim of a computer hack.

Did Russia hack the DNC? No, according to the filing, which asserts the DNC fabricated the hack.

Full document here:

Why?

To cover the betrayal of Hildebeast by DNC computer Techies who were Bernie supporters.

Seth Rich was one of them, likely one of the conduits of Hildebeast e-mails to Wikileaks.

Note that the DNC refused to hand their servers over to FBI forensics after complaining of a Russia hack.They were later wiped clean after a private security Compamy hired by Hitlery made up a bogus Russian hacking report.

ALL LIES..
The hacked server is still in operation at the DNC. It was not wiped clean. The DNC turned over copies of the server hard drives to the fbi, which they used... no one uses an original server to find the hacking perps, they ALWAYS use copies.... dummy! Even James Comey said the copies was good enough for them to use...

Seth Rich was not a Bernie supporter, he was a Hillary supporter and even interviewed with the Clinton campaign for a job there, after his job was finished at the DNC.

I've come to look forward to Purge's posts. If nothing else, the comic relief is fantastic. In this case, supposedly the false hack they are alleging implicates Nancy Pelosi (I didn't follow the link of course but the subsequent posts report it). She routinely wins her district by about 70%. Yeah, I'm sure she's lining up to engage in racketeering.

Again, the only value Purge has is to serve as a laughing stock. He's good at it.
Nancy Pelosi Net Worth: -$58.7 million to $72.1 million...... not bad on a CIVIL Servants salary....$174,000 a yearl....graft and corruption pays off BIG TIME for a DeathRAT!

70d90cf7f064aa634bdb0a9539a06906.jpg

you didn't read the file on what the Russians did, and their indictments, did ya? OF COURSE NOT!!! Are you just being lazy or are you purposing closing your eyes.... to stay ignorant on this? Seriously...?

The FBI did one heck of a job, and deserve kudos.

You mean they got the Clinton private server finally and read it? Wow.
what are you talking about Jim?
When you consider the fact that the FBI gave up trying to get the data off of Clintons private server, I dont see how they could be considered as ahving done a 'heck of a job'.

I believe that she turned over the emails to them and they didn't confiscate anything. She actually turned them over to the state department and the state department gave them to the FBI. She did not turn over private emails relating to her personal life. She signed an affidavit that all official government relevant emails were turned over. Yet the FBI then found "several thousand" work-related emails from other government correspondence that were not turned over to the State Department, although it concluded that the emails were deleted prior to 2014 and were not intentionally removed "in an effort to conceal them" . The missing emails and trump just had to get into the act.

in 2016 when Trump said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.” That night, Russian intelligence officers directed another phishing attack at third-party accounts used by Clinton’s personal office — and targeted 76 email addresses of Clinton campaign staffers. Who naturally have been in contact with Clinton and she probably reply to them.
Still it didn't change anything to the FBI about charging her with any crimes
So the FBI really didn't have any direct access to her personal server, they just relied on email sent to other people from her server discussing government topics related to her job at the time.

Full document here:

Why?

ALL LIES..

Nancy Pelosi Net Worth: -$58.7 million to $72.1 million...... not bad on a CIVIL Servants salary....$174,000 a yearl....graft and corruption pays off BIG TIME for a DeathRAT!

Wow..you've derailed your own thread. Congrats.

Forum List

Back