Wikileaks Releases 23,035 Cables Sent To Hillary Clinton Marked “C” For “Confidential”(Classified)

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen-Shot-2016-07-09-at-10.41.35-PM-550x422.png

Amazing, isn't it? The FBI can only “find” a hundred or so but somehow 23 THOUSAND show up on WikiLeaks. Wonder how.

Lack of security maybe?

Comey must be a secret Muslim.
I would not make that assumption because there is no evidence of it. I would however would call his decision "political" because there is evidence of that. When he changes the language of a law and knows better, there is an underlying reason for it.

I would not make that assumption because there is no evidence of it. I would however would call his decision "political" because there is evidence of that. When he changes the language of a law and knows better, there is an underlying reason for it.
Oh he did that did he? :rolleyes:

He used 'intent' when it had been removed from the statute years ago for the very reason of being able to prosecute those that are grossly negligent and put our secrets at risk.

He used 'intent' when it had been removed from the statute years ago for the very reason of being able to prosecute those that are grossly negligent and put our secrets at risk.
Oh cool go ahead and run with that. Maybe it'll be able to distract you through November and you can ignore all the news about Clinton winning.

Oh cool go ahead and run with that. Maybe it'll be able to distract you through November and you can ignore all the news about Clinton winning.
This isn't about Clinton winning, it is about changing a law to acquit Clinton without even a jury applying the actual law.

This isn't about Clinton winning, it is about changing a law to acquit Clinton without even a jury applying the actual law.
Did you know Comey does not have the power to change any law? :eek:

TOS, You defend her so admirably, I just wonder, do you have a moral line where there is simply no justifying her actions? What would it take?
When she hugged the families of the murdered in Benghazi, and told them a video was responsible for the death of their loved ones, when we know she had already acknowledged in an e-mail that it was a terrorist attack, didn't you wince even a little?

Did you know Obama doesn't have that right either?

TOS, You defend her so admirably, I just wonder, do you have a moral line where there is simply no justifying her actions? What would it take?
When she hugged the families of the murdered in Benghazi, and told them a video was responsible for the death of their loved ones, when we know she had already acknowledged in an e-mail that it was a terrorist attack, didn't you wince even a little?
I didn't defend her. She was cleared of wrong-doing by 8 committee's including one started and led by republicans, and was also cleared by a 12 month investigation by the FBI. Why would I need to defend her?

Did you? Are you claiming he has, even though you've just admitted it's not possible?

But he did anyway. He inserted "intent" to gross negligence where it did not appear.

But he did anyway. He inserted "intent" to gross negligence where it did not appear.
Well you must be smarter than him then. Go apply to the FBI.

Did you? Are you claiming he has, even though you've just admitted it's not possible?

I admitted no such thing. Illegal does not mean impossible. Case in point:

President Obama is expected to make good on his executive amnesty threat on Friday during an event in Las Vegas, despite saying repeatedly over the years that he does not have the authority to change immigration laws from the Oval Office.
Katie Pavlich - His Own Words: Obama Said He Doesn't Have Authority For Executive Amnesty 22 Times

I admitted no such thing. Illegal does not mean impossible. Case in point:

President Obama is expected to make good on his executive amnesty threat on Friday during an event in Las Vegas, despite saying repeatedly over the years that he does not have the authority to change immigration laws from the Oval Office.
Katie Pavlich - His Own Words: Obama Said He Doesn't Have Authority For Executive Amnesty 22 Times
Then file a lawsuit. If it's illegal, it will be stricken down.

Forum List

Back