Wikileaks: Debate Moderator John Harwood Emailed Podesta — Offend

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Amazing how brazen and biased the media is, especially against Trump!

Breitbart ^ | October 10. 2016 | Joel B. Pollak

John Harwood of CNBC and the New York Times, who moderated one of the Republican presidential primary debates last year, corresponded often with Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, even congratulating her on primary wins, according to emails released by Wikileaks......

LOL!!! Still pushing the phony Wikileaks emails? Don't you realize you're being played?
How do you know they are phony? I haven't seen that and you didn't present it.
It makes sense. The "bucket of losers" email was a fake, so I feel that I'm not the one that needs to provide proof. If one was a lie, why should I believe any of them, unless you can prove they're true?

FALSE: Hillary Calls Voters 'Bucket of Losers' in Leaked Goldman Sachs Speech

John Harwood of CNBC and the New York Times, who moderated one of the Republican presidential primary debates last year, corresponded often with Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, even congratulating her on primary wins, according to emails released by Wikileaks......

Nobody cares, Grope Enabler.

Who asked an idiot like you to answer, Antler Head!

Ah, so you're offended that I intruded onto your thread without permission?

Imagine then how Trump's female victims feel.

Victims of what, as we have Blow Job with a sexual abuse settlement....lolol...pathetic. no DNC check for you today!...lolololol!!

Victims of what, as we have Blow Job with a sexual abuse settlement....lolol...pathetic. no DNC check for you today!...lolololol!!

Why are you enabling Donald the Molester if you object to such enabling?

LOL!!! Still pushing the phony Wikileaks emails? Don't you realize you're being played?
It makes sense. The "bucket of losers" email was a fake, so I feel that I'm not the one that needs to provide proof. If one was a lie, why should I believe any of them, unless you can prove they're true?

FALSE: Hillary Calls Voters 'Bucket of Losers' in Leaked Goldman Sachs Speech
You can make statements that you can't back up all day long. It isn't my burden to prove you wrong, they are just baseless statements.

It makes sense. The "bucket of losers" email was a fake, so I feel that I'm not the one that needs to provide proof. If one was a lie, why should I believe any of them, unless you can prove they're true? FALSE: Hillary Calls Voters 'Bucket of Losers' in Leaked Goldman Sachs Speech
You can make statements that you can't back up all day long. It isn't my burden to prove you wrong, they are just baseless statements.
I did provide back-up. You're the one that isn't showing any proof. Just because you say something is authentic Wikileaks, doesn't make it so. The desperation on the right is so high these days, some are willing to say anything and it appears you're willing to believe anything.

LOL!!! Still pushing the phony Wikileaks emails? Don't you realize you're being played? :laugh2:
What is phony about them?
Why should anyone trust them, since the "bucket of losers" email has been proven to be phony? FALSE: Hillary Calls Voters 'Bucket of Losers' in Leaked Goldman Sachs Speech
Proven? The fact that Snopes couldn't find it doesn't prove shit.
Did you find it? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Wikileaks: Debate Moderator John Harwood Emailed Podesta — Offend

Jesus, you only have two brain cells, and your Ctrl-V one is broken!

dqt75x.jpg

LOL!!! Still pushing the phony Wikileaks emails? Don't you realize you're being played? :laugh2:
What is phony about them?
Why should anyone trust them, since the "bucket of losers" email has been proven to be phony? FALSE: Hillary Calls Voters 'Bucket of Losers' in Leaked Goldman Sachs Speech
Proven? The fact that Snopes couldn't find it doesn't prove shit.
Did you find it? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I am not a fact checker and I didn't look for it asshole. That is the job of Snopes, and they admitted that they are incompetent.

Forum List

Back