Widow who wrote grief book after husband died charged with his murder

Let's see how her trial goes. Don't believe everything in the papers or on the internet. That said, it's not looking good for her if the link article is true.

it's not just men who commit crimes, women do too
What's wrong with you ?
Stating the self evident with BlockedGhanaian also brilliantly spotting it and rushing to tell us all about his amazing discovery.

Any other remarkable insights?

it's not just men who commit crimes, women do too

I just saw this story. Absolutely horrific. It will be made into a lot of Dateline specials, etc. Poor kids now don't have a dad OR a mom, since she'll be in prison for a long time.

Wow,
This is really messed up.
But are book sales a motive?

She would have been better off to just divorce him and then live off child support.

Definitely a twisted biscuit.

Wow,
This is really messed up.
But are book sales a motive?

She would have been better off to just divorce him and then live off child support.

Definitely a twisted biscuit.
books should be for free. remove the profit motive

books should be for free. remove the profit motive
Intellectual property rights are always going to be supported by me. Musicians, songwriters, inventors and designers....all earn their nickel no different than the ditch digger.

Reminds me of the author here in Oregon who wrote the book 'How to murder your husband', and she was arrested a few years later for murdering her husband. She apparently didn't read 'How to murder your husband'.

Reminds me of the author here in Oregon who wrote the book 'How to murder your husband', and she was arrested a few years later for murdering her husband. She apparently didn't read 'How to murder your husband'.
Rule #1 from How to Murder Your Husband: Don't write and publish a book about murdering your husband.

Forum List

Back