Why your brain makes you reach for junk food

My brain was converted many years ago. I eat only organic if I can find it, and very little sugar. I have no threat of diabetes, but know that sugar is the most dangerous addictive drug in the world.

A lot of other things I learned from my work in 20 countries. The United States is among the least healthy like "fast food".

Also I do not accept medical practice beyond just information and corrections from injury. If I believed doctors I would have already been dead four times, but half of that was injuries, the last with seven weeks coma. They do a good job with that sort of thing, but for disease there is usually an alternative, like herbs I use to stop prostate cancer after I refused surgery.

marvin
Sugar itself doesn't cause diabetes. Sugar is a type a carbohydrate, and too many carbs will increase blood glucose levels.

I have gestational diabetes and diabetes, when controlled, is not all that dangerous. Yes, there are increased risks of me developing type 2 diabetes later in life, but being proactive will help a lot more than not.

I use Stevia to sweeten a lot of my foods and beverages I would have otherwise used sugar for. Having diabetes also doesn't mean you can't occasionally have sweets. You just have to add the total carbs of that sweet food to your allotted carb amount for each meal and/or snack. I prefer organic foods, but that's not always possible to do.

My brain was converted many years ago. I eat only organic if I can find it, and very little sugar. I have no threat of diabetes, but know that sugar is the most dangerous addictive drug in the world.

A lot of other things I learned from my work in 20 countries. The United States is among the least healthy like "fast food".

Also I do not accept medical practice beyond just information and corrections from injury. If I believed doctors I would have already been dead four times, but half of that was injuries, the last with seven weeks coma. They do a good job with that sort of thing, but for disease there is usually an alternative, like herbs I use to stop prostate cancer after I refused surgery.

marvin
Sugar itself doesn't cause diabetes. Sugar is a type a carbohydrate, and too many carbs will increase blood glucose levels.
Yes, I know that it the most common explanation, but as with what most doctors learn I disagree. However, it is combined with other biology, so not really a poison by itself.

marvin
Yes, I know that it the most common explanation, but as with what most doctors learn I disagree. However, it is combined with other biology, so not really a poison by itself.
I don't blindly trust doctors either. I check my glucose levels 4 times daily and take Metformin 1000mg 3 times daily (3000mg altogether). I only take this medicine because I've researched the risks of diabetes during pregnancy. I normally don't take any medicine, except now I take Metformin and Zantac. I get horrible heartburn, but thankfully I only have a little less than two weeks before I'm due.

I'm iffy about the number of vaccines the FDA and CDC recommends for little babies and children. Some I understand, but I don't think babies need 40 plus vaccinations in their first year (that is including boosters).

The United States is one of the most unhealthy and pharmaceutically dependent countries in the world.

Absolutely right! Pharmacy organizations do studies approved by the government, then hide the potential damage as much as they can. Yet, what they produce has some success, but there are always side effects often worse than you see in the study.

With a baby due, you have to be extra careful about anything!

marvin

Absolutely right! Pharmacy organizations do studies approved by the government, then hide the potential damage as much as they can. Yet, what they produce has some success, but there are always side effects often worse than you see in the study.

With a baby due, you have to be extra careful about anything!

marvin
The pharmaceutical and vaccine companies are protected by the government from law suits. That is a red flag.

Forum List

Back