Why Would I?

Yes. The possession of a gun tends to make people do things they wouldnt do if they didnt have a gun to do them with.
Well.....I guess I have to agree, gun owners can shoot bullets at bad guys in order save their own lives, in fact you yourself said that is why you own guns to shoot someone trying to harm you. You couldn't do that without a gun now could you? Now we're back full circle in this discussion and still you haven't thought much about it have you? Why are you even here?
The difference is that I would kick someone ass if I didnt have a gun. Most people wilt and shy away from protecting themselves. A gun makes them brave where they normally wouldnt be. BTW, thats what I am here for. To point out that most little dick guys such as yourself would be impotent without a gun.

I'm not a carpenter. Never was. Did a few home improvement products and looked upon my trusty
18 Volt battery powered nail gun. Neat that it uses the same battery as the weed-whacker, sander and circular saw that I leave at home. Battery holds a charge for months. Only shortcoming is that there's no in-car charger. I prefer ring-shanked ammo. Anything nailed down with it STAYS nailed down. Toughest part was finding a quick-draw holster that fastened to the driveshaft tunnel.

Forum List

Back