Why would anyone continue to claim the iraqi war was a success?

I wish I could say that I'm shocked that rdean ignored the points I made, but I'm not. He has a habit of ignoring things that don't fit in with his paradign. It's really sad. Personally, I like learning new things and correcting myself. Because I want to grow and have a more completely understanding of the truth.

Of course, if he did that, he might have to let go of his partisanship and come to the conclusion that being Republican doesn't make one the focus of evil in the world. I think that scares him, because it means he could be wrong.

Quoted directly from the Republican supported Iraqi Constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

The same as in Iran - CHECK

burka_graduation.jpg

Iraqi university graduation ceremony

Women enslaved - CHECK

_45298115_1.jpg

00221917eae80aef8da305.jpg

Monument to Bush - CHECK

The only question is "What ever happened to "America Appreciation Day"?"

Yea, how come there is no "America Appreciation Day" in Iraq if we "helped them" and gave them a "stable government".

I know, let's ask the gays:

gay641.jpg

Gays systematically gunned down in Iraq

Oops, can't ask them.

No, let's ask the Christians:

ruined.jpg

The West Turns a Blind Eye to the Ethnic Cleansing of Christians in Iraq

If you can find any. Republicans didn't bring them here. Wonder why? Too "brown"?

I know, let's ask right wing Republicans on the USMB. Yea, let's ask them. To them, Iraq is a "stunning success".

You know your "shock" thread is in line with being a desperate liberal
There is so much spin coming from the left

What goes on in Iraq today is between the Iraqis, God forbid not everything in this world is good
It amazes me the left ignores mass murder in Fort Hood Texas and acts as though Iraq is the only place in the world where terror exists
And yet why would you summon up one good thing that has occurred there? In this great country?
How many people will be murdered in Detroit this year?
Chicago?
how many lives have been saved in both places because of people changing there lives daily?

And as far as throwing shoes at our president , that made your year did it not?
See the difference with us is I offer no ill will towards Obama, and I do not recall him talking to the Iraqi people in a situation such as that
Its called leadership
You take the good with the bad
Kind of like Obama's speech in Egypt, thats a damn big shoe there huh?

Forum List

Back