Why Would a Caucasian Person Vote for Obama?

There is that pesky little thing known as "The First Amendment".

And as has been shown repeated here and elsewhere, that doesn't apply to private message boards on the internet. This guy can keep posting here all he wants if the powers-that-be here say so, I was just questioning why.

I was on another board a few years ago that allowed openly racist rhetoric, gradually it attracted more racists and they all reinforced and encouraged each other to the point where the entire tone of the board was to bash various races in freedom. I was eventually banned for being too mean to the Nazis. I was already gone by the time Obama became a public figure so I checked back to see how they were handling it and found that it had been shut down by the feds, seems racist dickheads always shit in their own nest and ruin it for the rest.

:clap2:

omg, openly racist..

why the hell would someone go to a board like that, sheesh

Why Would a Thinking Person Vote for Obama?

My question if I had created a thread.:D

Because only intelligent and honest people can see that Romney has no real plan except that he's not Obama. Why would someone be ok with that and base their vote on that? Because they don't use their brain.

You're welcome.

Srsly.

Here is a man whose sole motivation for entering public life was to secure wealth transfer from white to black. He told Chicago public radio that the civil rights revolution in the courts "didn't go far enough", hinting that reparations would have made it complete. He's surrounded by outright white-haters, from his preacher in Chicago to his inauguration preacher, who just said whites were going to hell. Even the whites behind Obama, like Bill Ayers, are self-hating left-wing terrorist whites. The Democratic Party has basically become a haven for white-haters.

But Romney has only 55 percent of the white vote!

That means 45 percent of whites are voting for Obama!

Who the fuck ARE these people?

I chalk it up to whites not getting the message. I actually don't think 95 percent of blacks voting for O is crazy -- that makes sense to me. He's their guy, he's got their backs. He looks like them. Why not? Go with your instincts.

What's happened to white instincts? Whites don't seem to have any. They think "liberal" or "conservative" is the divide. Or red state/blue state. Or union/non-union. Nah...

This type of hate and racism reflects poorly on republicans and conservatives, neither of whom is inherently racist.

But republicans and conservatives need to seriously reflect upon why racists are overwhelmingly attracted to the GOP.

Why would ANYONE vote for Obama?

It boggles the mind.

In the above case, however, there is nothing republicans and conservatives can do to fix stupid.

I dissagree. Most people ARE inherently rascist. Most people of the world prefer to associate with those they were born in to. A sceptical attitude towards others political agenda's is healthy.

Just because YOU are racist in no way makes MOST people racist.

Because only intelligent and honest people can see that Romney has no real plan except that he's not Obama. Why would someone be ok with that and base their vote on that? Because they don't use their brain.

You're welcome.

I will just let your personal editorial lie there, facts be damned.

So you only see two choices?

You're welcome.

Of course not. Are you voting for someone other than the two primary choices?

There is that pesky little thing known as "The First Amendment".

And as has been shown repeated here and elsewhere, that doesn't apply to private message boards on the internet. This guy can keep posting here all he wants if the powers-that-be here say so, I was just questioning why.

I was on another board a few years ago that allowed openly racist rhetoric, gradually it attracted more racists and they all reinforced and encouraged each other to the point where the entire tone of the board was to bash various races in freedom. I was eventually banned for being too mean to the Nazis. I was already gone by the time Obama became a public figure so I checked back to see how they were handling it and found that it had been shut down by the feds, seems racist dickheads always shit in their own nest and ruin it for the rest.

Me too, of course the admin was an avowed racist and he openly condoned...it got so bad I just left.

It was disgusting, I think it was called Download Politics.

You're welcome.

Good lord, we should all bow at the feet of this great master.

Moron alert!!!!

You're welcome.

Of course not. Are you voting for someone other than the two primary choices?

Yes Gary Johnson. Please spare me the usual rhetoric I get offered when I tell others I have gone off the party plantation.

I see very few Democrats who wander off the party plantation and that is why I like to ride the partisan hacks asses.

Who sits in a church for over 20 years and then claims they knew nothing about the church? ? A SERIAL LIAR.. that's who. If Mitt Romney sat in a church that had all KKK members for 20 years does anyone here honestly believe he would still be in this race???

You're welcome.

Good lord, we should all bow at the feet of this great master.

Moron alert!!!!

I don't think you should be calling anymore a moron when the concept of how to post a link is too tough for you. Sit down gramps, you're obviously way out of your league here.

Forum List

Back