Why Would a Caucasian Person Vote for Obama?

I'm just glad Papa Obama stopped future poor black kids
from going to the same exclusive school as his kids

Really what was Bush thinking when he allowed that....
:eusa_whistle:

I will just let your personal editorial lie there, facts be damned.

So you only see two choices?

Of course not. Are you voting for someone other than the two primary choices?

Yes Gary Johnson. Please spare me the usual rhetoric I get offered when I tell others I have gone off the party plantation.

I see very few Democrats who wander off the party plantation and that is why I like to ride the partisan hacks asses.

No rhetoric. Good for you.

Because only intelligent and honest people can see that Romney has no real plan except that he's not Obama. Why would someone be ok with that and base their vote on that? Because they don't use their brain.

You're welcome.

Good lord, we should all bow at the feet of this great master.

Moron alert!!!!

I don't think you should be calling anymore a moron when the concept of how to post a link is too tough for you. Sit down gramps, you're obviously way out of your league here.

We'll see kid. ;)

You are no more than a partisan hack......you are a dime a dozen.

Kid you are neither intelligent or honest.

Papa Obama supporter
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwA8UCzD6H4]Farrakhan " These Satanic Jews " Holocaust denial - Zionist smashing - is he for real? - YouTube[/ame]

Moron alert!!!!

I don't think you should be calling anymore a moron when the concept of how to post a link is too tough for you. Sit down gramps, you're obviously way out of your league here.

We'll see kid. ;)

Yea, he's a straight up dickdouche.. Put him on ignore and breathe clean air once again :)

Closet racists tend to come out in places they feel safe, like message boards, where they can stay anonymous while they rant about scary black men.

They don't dare pull this crap away in the real world, as they know it would get them ostracized by all decent people.

tell us why the NAACP, Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson and others can practice their brand of racism openly?

Moron alert!!!!

We'll see kid. ;)

Yup, because I am objective and don't think Obama is a communist hell bent on destroying America, I must be a partisan hack. Solid analysis!

Shouldn't all of you Zombies be out there marching in the Million Muppet March? LMAO

OMG, talk about Goober Lane..

Closet racists tend to come out in places they feel safe, like message boards, where they can stay anonymous while they rant about scary black men.

They don't dare pull this crap away in the real world, as they know it would get them ostracized by all decent people.

tell us why the NAACP, Barack Obama, Jesse Jackson and others can practice their brand of racism openly?

Do tell when has Obama been Raciest or practiced it as a President? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We'll see kid. ;)

Yea, he's a straight up dickdouche.. Put him on ignore and breathe clean air once again :)

Yup, when you've been shown to be an idiot time and time again the best response is not to rethink the things that make you look dumb, it's best to ignore the person calling you out. Ignorance is bliss!

I won't be voting for either Obama or Romney, but I have to say that if I had to vote for one or the other, Obama would more than likely get that vote. I don't like Obama because of his politics. I don't like Romney because his politics are Obama politics and he is an arrogant SOB.

If it came to the two of them, there wouldn't be much of a choice... I despise arrogance.

Immie

We'll see kid. ;)

Yup, because I am objective and don't think Obama is a communist hell bent on destroying America, I must be a partisan hack. Solid analysis!

....and in your own "intelligent" way you've decided that since you believe yourself to be gods gift to the less fortunate YOU can decide the way everyone else should think, got it.

Frankly kid I am betting you don't know anything about Obama.....I am also betting that your only response to anyone who points out any of his begatives you have maybe two responses.....

1) Nuh-Uh!!!!!

and...

2) Nuh-Uh.

We'll see kid. ;)

....and in your own "intelligent" way you've decided that since you believe yourself to be gods gift to the less fortunate YOU can decide the way everyone else should think, got it.

Frankly kid I am betting you don't know anything about Obama.....I am also betting that your only response to anyone who points out any of his begatives you have maybe two responses.....

1) Nuh-Uh!!!!!

and...

2) Nuh-Uh.

I've pointed out plenty of his negatives on numerous occasions.

Whoops! There goes your entire argument.

1) Nuh-Uh!!!!!

and...

2) Nuh-Uh.

I've pointed out plenty of his negatives on numerous occasions.

Whoops! There goes your entire argument.

I'd like to take your word for that, but do you have any examples of President Obama's negatives that you have pointed out? When I pay attention to your posts, I generally enjoy reading them, but I don't recall any liberals (and I would put you in the liberal (not progressive) camp) pointing out a single negative of Obamas.

Immie

Forum List

Back