Why Won't Obama Endorse Biden?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
We now have some insight why Barry refuses to endorse Biden...

Annual WH Easter Egg event, 2016....

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaay out on a Captain Obvious limb here and suggest that we're still in the first half of an odd-numbered year.

Let Captain Obvious know if you need another clue.

Obama hasn't endorsed anyone. Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him. Whatever. Anyway, it's too soon to endorse anyone.

Barry still holds a grudge and can't get over the very 1st thing Biden ever said about him....

upload_2019-4-26_12-19-5.jpeg

:oops8:

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaaaaaay out on a Captain Obvious limb here and suggest that we're still in the first half of an odd-numbered year.

I have to agree, and also say that when it comes down to these two old white guys slugging it out on stage next year, Biden isn't smart, clever, charismatic or dirty enough and Trump is going for the KO under the belt, hope Joe remembers to wear his truss.

From what I hear, SUPPOSEDLY Biden doesn't want Obama's endorsement...…..but that may be just to cover his own butt...either not wanting to snuggle up with a criminal OR to save face because O won't.

I have to agree, and also say that when it comes down to these two old white guys slugging it out on stage next year, Biden isn't smart, clever, charismatic or dirty enough and Trump is going for the KO under the belt, hope Joe remembers to wear his truss.

And that's the sort of shit you vote for, is it? What a surprise. Said no one ever.

Last edited:
I can't believe I have to say this / remind people of this, BUT.....this is 'Political SATIRE'!

It's a joke / all in fun, people. It's FRIDAY...stop being so ... so ... so overly sensitive (ya know, a 'SNOWFLAKE')...

:p

Relax, find some humor in life...and have a good weekend.

And that's the sort of shit you vote for, is it? What a surprise. Said no one ever.

What shit? What vote? All I did was agree with you! Trump will simply beat Biden at his own game. That's politics, son.

I can't believe I have to say this / remind people of this, BUT.....this is 'Political SATIRE'!

It's a joke / all in fun, people. It's FRIDAY...stop being so ... so ... so overly sensitive (ya know, a 'SNOWFLAKE')...

:p

Relax, find some humor in life...and have a good weekend.

That's what the forum says. However that implies some kind of humor is going to be involved.

Was that supposed to be coming this week or............?

Forum List

Back