Hillary for prison by Johnny Cash

Kinda hard for him to write a song in 2016 when he died in 2003.

Johnny Cash - Wikipedia

Johnny Cash (born J.R. Cash; February 26, 1932 – September 12, 2003) was an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and author.[1] He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 90 million records worldwide.[2][3] Although primarily remembered as a country music icon, his genre-spanning songs and sound embraced rock and roll, rockabilly, blues, folk, and gospel. This crossover appeal won Cash the rare honor of being inducted into the Country Music, Rock and Roll, and Gospel Music Halls of Fame.

• Banned

Johnny Cash - Wikipedia

Johnny Cash (born J.R. Cash; February 26, 1932 – September 12, 2003) was an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, actor, and author.[1] He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 90 million records worldwide.[2][3] Although primarily remembered as a country music icon, his genre-spanning songs and sound embraced rock and roll, rockabilly, blues, folk, and gospel. This crossover appeal won Cash the rare honor of being inducted into the Country Music, Rock and Roll, and Gospel Music Halls of Fame.
No, Trump reanimated him and when Trump is reelected he will be in charge of exterminating liberals. He's gonna do a deal like Las Vegas only for liberals.

Last edited:

Johnny Cash - Wikipedia

A Demmie gal within the last year accused a Republican man of raping her when he was a virgin before and after the false scenario she reported. :lmao:

But I'd like to quote every Demmie's favorite gal leader: "What difference does it make!"

Not quite like the man in black vocal-wise. Instrument-wise, yes.

Wait..I know who that is, but I won't say, because Hillary kills.

Donald Trump will end up in prison before Hillary Clinton. Believe it. Expect it. It’s going to happen.

Johnny Cash - Wikipedia

No, Trump reanimated him and when Trump is reelected he will be in charge of exterminating liberals. He's gonna do a deal like Las Vegas only for liberals.

"exterminating liberals"

I find it disturbing that conservatives on this message board can DAILY discuss EXTERMINATING LIBERALS and yet never get banned.

Every day one or more of you talk about killing liberals and the mods don't seem to care...

I'll bet if any liberal said something like that he'd be banned immediately...

Donald Trump will end up in prison before Hillary Clinton. Believe it. Expect it. It’s going to happen.

I sure hope so but I don't believe it.

The way things are going I fully expect to see hillary and barack (and michelle) to be in jail (or worse) before trump and conservatives are done destroying our country. a more blood thirsty group of murderers I have never seen!

Johnny Cash - Wikipedia

"exterminating liberals"

I find it disturbing that conservatives on this message board can DAILY discuss EXTERMINATING LIBERALS and yet never get banned.

Every day one or more of you talk about killing liberals and the mods don't seem to care...

Try it and see. You pos are killing cons daily. Of course i don't want anyone killed, i'm not a pos lib.

Last edited:
No, Donald Trump is going to clean the floor with their deeds. And Americans will see them pay the price for colluding and trying to project their crime onto President Trump, who is innocent of their false dossier and subsequent 2 years of harassment to get the house from the capable hands of the Republicans.

Except it will have a unifying effect for America as it revives its spiritual roots, goes into creating a world where peace dominates over tyrant and beast. The peace our President brings could be the door opening on the thousand years of peace predicted by so many prophecies. A thousand years of peace. Right after we clean up our stupid politics act, start learning the precepts of the Good Book again, and attending church services in Christian churches again. I pray for that peace. You can join in when you get tired of lying and rigging false narratives to achieve political ends not endorsed by the vote of the American people like President Trump was. :woohoo:

President Trump received a special blessing on Inauguration Day. Many of us prayed for God to fill him with spirit to bring justice back and peace to the realm of this world, also to build a protective wall for the safekeeping of the Americans. Our unity which will be brought about by President Donald will inspire the world to pursue freedom in their own homelands. Everyone will benefit by cleaning up their own personal act and getting jobs done that need to be done again. We will endure for encouraging peace and prosperity. And all this political bickering will be a buried hatchet that will not be missed one iota. Imagine, letting peace begin with ourselves and spreading in peace and friendships to be. :)

Johnny Cash - Wikipedia

"exterminating liberals"

He' s referring to character assassinations that have been going on for decades, doll. You know, telling a little lie to kill someone's importance politically? ;)

trump-obama-arrest-jail-treason.jpg

No, Donald Trump is going to clean the floor with their deeds. And Americans will see them pay the price for colluding and trying to project their crime onto President Trump, who is innocent of their false dossier and subsequent 2 years of harassment to get the house from the capable hands of the Republicans.

Except it will have a unifying effect for America as it revives its spiritual roots, goes into creating a world where peace dominates over tyrant and beast. The peace our President brings could be the door opening on the thousand years of peace predicted by so many prophecies. A thousand years of peace. Right after we clean up our stupid politics act, start learning the precepts of the Good Book again, and attending church services in Christian churches again. I pray for that peace. You can join in when you get tired of lying and rigging false narratives to achieve political ends not endorsed by the vote of the American people like President Trump was. :woohoo:

Hate to tell you sweet cheeks, but the thousand years of peace talked about in Revelation is AFTER Jesus comes back and defeats the anti Christ.

Or..................are you somehow trying to say that Trump is the Second Coming?

Hate to tell you sweet cheeks, but the thousand years of peace talked about in Revelation is AFTER Jesus comes back and defeats the anti Christ.

Or..................are you somehow trying to say that Trump is the Second Coming?
No matter what she says concerning Trump, you cannot stand it. Even a book where only one word in the book is the word Trump would cause you to want to burn it. Such is the tds liberal derangement phenomenon.

No matter what she says concerning Trump, you cannot stand it. Even a book where only one word in the book is the word Trump would cause you to want to burn it. Such is the tds liberal derangement phenomenon.

Either you aren't a Christian and don't know anything that comes from the book of Revelation, or you didn't read what she posted and why I replied like I did. According to Christianity, it is blasphemy to place any human on the same level as Christ.

Forum List

Back