Why Won't Democrats Reform Government?

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Why won't they fix Bush like they said they would?
Why are we still in Afghanistan and Iraq?
Why are we ramping up Afghanistan commitment?
Why won't Democrats cut government during these times?
Why won't Democrats reform government during these times?
Why won't Democrats reduce the deficit instead of increasing it?
Why won't Democrats come up with a "reduced" budget instead of an increased or balanced budget?
Why won't the Democrats reduce the debt ceiling instead of increasing it, which makes a "balanced" budget even more of a scam?
Why won't the Democrats force ALL Americans to pay into Social Security, even the one fourth of government workers and rising who don't now?
Why won't won't the Democrats outlaw unfunded government pensions?
Why won't the Democrats increase taxation on "non-profit" salaries?
Why won't the Democrats increase taxation on high salaried government workers and return "public service" to the job?
Why won't the Democrats outlaw government pension cash from election funding?

Why????????????

And now for something completely different: a man with a tape recorder up his brother's nose...

And when this goes completely unanswered by Democrats, I think the independents and Republicans know what they need to do to fix this nation.

I wonder why colleges and universities are still getting massive tax breaks when they clearly have become big business and forced many young away from an education...............

Change, is coming.

And when this goes completely unanswered by Democrats, I think the independents and Republicans know what they need to do to fix this nation.

I wonder why colleges and universities are still getting massive tax breaks when they clearly have become big business and forced many young away from an education...............

Change, is coming.

The Republicans know what to do? Really? Why aren't they saying telling anyone? Besides, how hard can it be to fix the mess they got us into?

Agreed, I don't trust Republicans either, same as Democrats to me. I want to hear them embrace the changes recommended above first. Good point.

Change, is coming.

The Republicans know what to do? Really? Why aren't they saying telling anyone? Besides, how hard can it be to fix the mess they got us into?

The mess that we, the people, got us into will be fixed when someone, somewhere decides to put partisan politics aside and start telling the people the truth about what has gone wrong.

We, the people, have politicians fixing a problem that the politicians claim exists....but that does not exist.

The problem is that we, the people of ALL income levels are greedy and selfsih and way to quick to blame others for our own mistakes.

And that includes the poor.

Always looking to capitalize and never considering the consequences...and when the consequences are suffered, we do not want to live with the pain.

When we finally face that reality, THEN we can do something about it...

OR...

We can do it the Obama way.....allow the government to set mandates and laws so that we can never make a mistake again.

Hey...maybe I should have simply chucked the stove and never eat hot food again as opposed to having my children learn the lessons of a hot stove......

Why won't Democrats come up with a "reduced" budget instead of an increased or balanced budget?
Why won't the Democrats reduce the debt ceiling instead of increasing it, which makes a "balanced" budget even more of a scam?
Why won't the Democrats force ALL Americans to pay into Social Security, even the one fourth of government workers and rising who don't now?
Why won't the Democrats increase taxation on high salaried government workers and return "public service" to the job?

Why????????????

Why fix Bush? Well, the economy is not easy to fix, and any fixing will take time, if there can be anything the gov't can do to fix it.

Whyu are we in iraq, afghanistan? Becuawe leaving there with a power vacuum would lead to civil war, much more suffering, and probably more war with other countries getting involved

Why????????????

I think it is too late to fix Bush....he has already been allowed to breed
We are still in Afghanistan and Iraq because Bush created a situation that can't be repaired overnight....just like the economy
Why cut government at this time? Government has not been expanded by Obama like it was under Bush
They didn't reduce the deficit because we were in an economic meltdown......removing more money from the economy would have induced a Depression

The rest of your skreed is just as ridiculous

Democrats are more than willing to "reform" government. No one ever said it would be into a form we actually like.

I think most Americans are on the same page and want relief from this failed government. Others must be enemies of the state, it's all I can figure from them, or work for government.

Why????????????

You have a very strang mind. No, I take that back. You're just stupid...:razz:

Change, is coming.

What on Earth are you talking about?

As for the OP: Did anyone really expect the Federal Government to give up power or roll back pork? The GOP won't be any different when they come back.

Gee, who who would have guessed no Democrats could answer the questions?

We can always count on them for harming our country and supporting failed government. Guaranteed.

Thank God most of us care about our people and nation first. In fairness the Beowoluff, Jerkian, and Left Winger are in the minority in this nation......

Have you seen the salaries at public universities? Go explain how an assistant professor with a base pay of 60K can have an annual salary of 360K. Do you need a link? I gots one........

;)

Many people are avoiding a degree because of costs, especially our young, or do you deny that?

Forum List

Back