Why were liberals ok with Hillary calling Gabbard a Russian spy?

Seriously. I saw NO ONE on this board or in the media from the left call out Hillary for her disgusting attack on Gabbard, a war veteran.

Notice how anyone Hillary dislikes is a Russian spy? Maybe she is the Russian spy. I know for sure she is a puppet of the military industrial complex and she loves war.

Tulsi calls for an end to these perpetual wars, so Hillary tries to discredit her.

Trump says he wants all troops out of Afghanistan by Chistmas and Congress laughs at him. Its a fucking 20 year war.

Liberals used to be anti government and anti war. You guys changed.

She did not say Gabbard was a Russian spy. She was pointing out that Putin would welcome help from anyone who could damage Biden. If Gabbard was a threat to Biden, Putin would help her.

You're lying from ALL ORIFICEs at once.. Hillary CLEARLY said and I quote "She's the FAVORITE of the Russians"... Even Whoopi called her on it on The View...

And dont give me some pitiful assholic excuse that "The Russians" mean "Trump"...

And the ABC "correction" in the link is GARBAGE.. Hillary attacked her in 2016 in that video.. And ABC excuse was made in hindsight after Clinton REPEATED THIS AGAIN during the 2020 primaries.

So in 2016 -- when Hillary FIRST called her a "favorite of the Russians" there was NO CONTEXT for the "Republicans "grooming her" for 2020.... ABCNEWS has no brain, no conscience..

Last edited:
Seriously. I saw NO ONE on this board or in the media from the left call out Hillary for her disgusting attack on Gabbard, a war veteran.

Notice how anyone Hillary dislikes is a Russian spy? Maybe she is the Russian spy. I know for sure she is a puppet of the military industrial complex and she loves war.

Tulsi calls for an end to these perpetual wars, so Hillary tries to discredit her.

Trump says he wants all troops out of Afghanistan by Chistmas and Congress laughs at him. Its a fucking 20 year war.

She did not say Gabbard was a Russian spy. She was pointing out that Putin would welcome help from anyone who could damage Biden. If Gabbard was a threat to Biden, Putin would help her.

You're lying from ALL ORIFICEs at once.. Hillary CLEARLY said and I quote "She's the FAVORITE of the Russians"... Even Whoopi called her on it on The View...

And dont give me some pitiful assholic excuse that "The Russians" mean "Trump"...

Its amazing.

Lets just remind everyone with bad memories.

Gabbard was polling at 1%, yet Hillary still had to blast her.

Sound minded liberals should find this disgusting.

Why were liberals OK with a LIE from Hitlery?

Come on....

Liberals LIE

That's what they do
That's all they do
They don't feel pity or remorse
And they will not stop, ever, until they are completely voted out of every office nationwide.....

hang this treasonist, fat pig, piece of shit, evil, deplorable wench

What Hillary said was that Gabbard is the "favorite of the Russians." Hillary was subsequently sued for $50 million by Gabbard.

How did that lawsuit go? :auiqs.jpg:

Why do you think its funny Hillary referred to a war veteran as a Russian asset?
Because Gabbard is useful to Russian interests.

Oh, right. Because Hillary Clinton said so, right?

So how much money was Tulsi Gabbard's spouse given for speaking engagements in Russia?

How much was Tulsi Gabbard's foundation given by Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg?

Was Tulsi Gabbard ever involved in a deal to give a Russian company control over a large portion of our Uranium?

When did Tulsi Gabbard ever pay for for a Russian-concocted "dossier" to carry out a coup on a duly-elected standing President?

I'm pretty sure we all know by now, just who the true "Russian asset" was and probably still is. That would be Hillary Rodham Clinton.

What Hillary said was that Gabbard is the "favorite of the Russians." Hillary was subsequently sued for $50 million by Gabbard.

Why do you think its funny Hillary referred to a war veteran as a Russian asset?

You obviously don't ever watch any Russian tv.

I do sometimes, so let me make it very simple for you - Putinvision was gushing all over Gabbard during the primary.

So how much money was Tulsi Gabbard's spouse given for speaking engagements in Russia?

How much was Tulsi Gabbard's foundation given by Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg?

Was Tulsi Gabbard ever involved in a deal to give a Russian company control over a large portion of our Uranium?

When did Tulsi Gabbard ever pay for for a Russian-concocted "dossier" to carry out a coup on a duly-elected standing President?

I'm pretty sure we all know by now, just who the true "Russian asset" was and probably still is. That would be Hillary Rodham Clinton.
And yet, as we all know, Putin was quite intent on preventing Clinton from becoming president.

There’s a lot you’re leaving out of the story, probably due to ignorance.

You obviously don't ever watch any Russian tv.

I do sometimes, so let me make it very simple for you - Putinvision was gushing all over Gabbard during the primary.

Who cares what Russian television or Russians for that matter, think? According to the left, they were "gushing" all over Donald Trump in 2016. They even supposedly helped him beat Hillary.

Now if those things are true, how has Russia benefited from Trump's election? Did they benefit from the loss of oil revenue, thanks to President Trump's increase in fracking? Did they benefit from President Trump ramping up our military to its strongest point in decades? Did the Russians benefit when President Trump's military killed those 200 Russian mercenaries on the bridge in Syria?

Now if Russian TV was so enamored of Gabbard, that makes perfect sense to me. Even though Hillary had more than several financial ties to Russia, neither her nor Obama were feared or respected by Putin. The Russians used then Secretary of State Hillary to get what they wanted, and they paid her well for it. But just because they paid her, doesn't necessarily mean they liked her or respected her. And when a Russian loses respect for you or no longer fears you, they will stab you in the back, as they did Hillary.

Now their feelings toward Trump is different: Trump commands power and confidence. They fear him and respect him.

Who cares what Russian television or Russians for that matter, think? According to the left, they were "gushing" all over Donald Trump in 2016. They even supposedly helped him beat Hillary.

Now if those things are true, how has Russia benefited from Trump's election? Did they benefit from the loss of oil revenue, thanks to President Trump's increase in fracking? Did they benefit from President Trump ramping up our military to its strongest point in decades? Did the Russians benefit when President Trump's military killed those 200 Russian mercenaries on the bridge in Syria?

Now if Russian TV was so enamored of Gabbard, that makes perfect sense to me. Even though Hillary had more than several financial ties to Russia, neither her nor Obama were feared or respected by Putin. The Russians used then Secretary of State Hillary to get what they wanted, and they paid her well for it. But just because they paid her, doesn't necessarily mean they liked her or respected her. And when a Russian loses respect for you or no longer fears you, they will stab you in the back, as they did Hillary.

Now their feelings toward Trump is different: Trump commands power and confidence. They fear him and respect him.
Well, if your argument is that Russia considered Clinton an asset, I suppose that would be you who cares what they think.

Russia benefited from Trump's election a lot of ways, but not in something easily understandable as you want to believe. The US is considerably weaker in the world as a result of Trump's presidency. NATO, the chief opponent of Russia, is fractured and weakened. Our allies don't trust us and we have decreased sway over them. We don't lead in the UN anymore. The nation itself is as divided as it's ever been. We are far weaker and less able to respond to any kind of opposition from abroad. Russia doesn't give a damn about our military, especially when Trump's stated goal is to reduce the use of our military in the world, as he makes it a point to withdraw our forces from abroad. They don't care about the "mercenaries" that we killed.

Putin saw Clinton as a direct threat to his authority and his ability to remain in power. Putin has faced several crises, getting close to losing his grip on the country, which undoubtedly would end VERY badly for him. Specifically in 2011 there were massive protests against his fraudulent elections which Putin blamed at least in part on Clinton and has held a grudge against her ever since.

So put another way, what has Putin gained from Trump? Well, he certainly doesn't have to worry about our government standing up for democracy. Trump can't barely bring himself to criticize Putin for murdering or attempting to murder his political enemies. Sometimes he even makes excuses for it in what is often forgotten but is in my mind one of the most disgraceful things any potential president has said:

SCARBOROUGH: But, again: He kills journalists that don't agree with him.
TRUMP: Well, I think that our country does plenty of killing, too, Joe.

Russia doesn't fear Trump. They love that man.

Well, if your argument is that Russia considered Clinton an asset, I suppose that would be you who cares what they think.

Russia benefited from Trump's election a lot of ways, but not in something easily understandable as you want to believe. The US is considerably weaker in the world as a result of Trump's presidency. NATO, the chief opponent of Russia, is fractured and weakened. Our allies don't trust us and we have decreased sway over them. We don't lead in the UN anymore. The nation itself is as divided as it's ever been. We are far weaker and less able to respond to any kind of opposition from abroad. Russia doesn't give a damn about our military, especially when Trump's stated goal is to reduce the use of our military in the world, as he makes it a point to withdraw our forces from abroad. They don't care about the "mercenaries" that we killed.

Putin saw Clinton as a direct threat to his authority and his ability to remain in power. Putin has faced several crises, getting close to losing his grip on the country, which undoubtedly would end VERY badly for him. Specifically in 2011 there were massive protests against his fraudulent elections which Putin blamed at least in part on Clinton and has held a grudge against her ever since.

So put another way, what has Putin gained from Trump? Well, he certainly doesn't have to worry about our government standing up for democracy. Trump can't barely bring himself to criticize Putin for murdering or attempting to murder his political enemies. Sometimes he even makes excuses for it in what is often forgotten but is in my mind one of the most disgraceful things any potential president has said:

Entirely false. Whether you want to believe it or not, NATO is stronger than it ever was. Those countries have been forced to ramp up their own defense spending, therefore they have more skin in the game. Even the NATO General Secretary Jens Stolenberg stated that NATO has been able to raise far more money than ever before from its members after many years of decline.

The General Secretary of NATO also said last September that there's $400 billion more that can now be invested in NATO, thanks to President Trump's making those countries pony up their share. And that leaves us more money we have for our own military, in case you haven't noticed. Our military is now the strongest it has ever been.

Entirely false. Whether you want to believe it or not, NATO is stronger than it ever was. Those countries have been forced to ramp up their own defense spending, therefore they have more skin in the game. Even the NATO General Secretary Jens Stolenberg stated that NATO has been able to raise far more money than ever before from its members after many years of decline.

The General Secretary of NATO also said last September that there's $400 billion more that can now be invested in NATO, thanks to President Trump's making those countries pony up their share. And that leaves us more money we have for our own military, in case you haven't noticed. Our military is now the strongest it has ever been.
Silly. NATO is powerful because Germany spends 3% of GDP on military vs 2.4%, NATO was powerful because it was a large international alliance of people who worked together to oppose deterioration of civil liberties and democratic institutions. You are thinking about this in a very basic one dimensional way. Strength of a nation does not equal it's military strength.

Forum List

Back